Author Topic: NEVER  (Read 5026 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
NEVER
« on: October 19, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
been to a bodybuilding show.  Can you believe it.  I am curious if you would recommend attending a show after all these years of reading about contests and even after all this time online

1. how do you find out what's in your area

2. is the NCP contests the best shows or it doesn't matter?
X

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
Re: NEVER
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:47:48 AM »
Medford, Its about time you go to a show.

Anyways, try a google search.  Lets say....Im guessing you live in Oregon.   you can google Oregon bodybuilding..  and see what comes up.

If you tell me your state, i can try to find out. California has  ton of shows here.

Anyways, Yes, the NPC is the biggest amateur bodybuilding organization. They are a very large organization and pretty much put on the biggest and best shows.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 05:42:00 AM »
Massachusetts, and you're right I should go to one
X

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 08:05:47 AM »
There is an excellent NPC show in Boston in early May.  (LINK or NPCschedule.com)

For figure, the NPC generally has the highest quality of athletes (especially depth) and a bit more muscle, which we support.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »
Check out npcnewengland.com Meddie.  I am part of Team New England, and we run all of the NPC shows up here, so just let me know which one you want to attend, and I'll getcha in there no problemo. 

The New Englands in early May is usually the biggest one.  Name has changed this year to the Jay Cutler New England Classic.
http://npcnewengland.com/districtschedule.htm

I'll be working all of them.  :)

:)