Author Topic: Thread Pandaemonium keeps deleting  (Read 4160 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thread Pandaemonium keeps deleting
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:26:55 PM »
Don't make it so obvious that your embarrased by this, by having it deleted, it still doesn't make you innocent.......You Pedophile piece of shit...................h ahahahahaah

This piece of shit says that he googled my handle, (don't ask me why) and that it lead him to a pedo site.  Instead of leaving the site, he surfs around , supposedly looking for information.   Why would anyone go into a pedo site, just cause googling a handle lead you there? 

Also, why would you surf around a pedo site for 10 minutes, for information?

Still waiting for a response, you piece of shit.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Thread Pandaemonium keeps deleting
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »
This is the best part, watch the rest of the nerds come to his defence................. .....hahahhahhah

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 02:29:29 PM »
Don't make it so obvious that your embarrased by this, by having it deleted, it still doesn't make you innocent.......You Pedophile piece of shit...................h ahahahahaah

This piece of shit says that he googled my handle, (don't ask me why) and that it lead him to a pedo site.  Instead of leaving the site, he surfs around , supposedly looking for information.   Why would anyone go into a pedo site, just cause googling a handle lead you there? 

Hahahahahah, how perfect. Pumpard once again admits he belongs to a pedo site. Pumpy, you better not pull a fast one and delete this thread like last time!  >:(

I want everyone to see that Blimptard is a self confessed Pedobear!!!!! :D

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 02:30:55 PM »
This is the best part, watch the rest of the nerds come to his defence................. .....hahahhahhah

You seem to be enjoying yourself.  ;)

Odd that admitting to the world about your devient lust gives you so much satisfaction.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »
hahahahahaah............ .......you been at it all day, go outside!..........hahahahah

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »
Hahahahahah, how perfect. Pumpard once again admits he belongs to a pedo site. Pumpy, you better not pull a fast one and delete this thread like last time!  >:(

I want everyone to see that Blimptard is a self confessed Pedobear!!!!! :D

"Pedobear"  aaaahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
"Pedobear"  aaaahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got the gay website allegation to worry about

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA  I run your life, I rule your mind.  Can I take anything else from you while we're at it?

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 03:01:21 PM »
you got the gay website allegation to worry about

Hahaha, still too confused to form your own question.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA  I run your life, I rule your mind.  Can I take anything else from you while we're at it?
Is that your best response to avoiding the question............haha hahaah

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 03:41:12 PM »
Is that your best response to avoiding the question............haha hahaah

Honestly, I think people are more concerned that you're a Pedobear, rather than how Pandaemonium came about that discovery.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 03:49:52 PM »
Honestly, I think people are more concerned that you're a Pedobear, rather than how Pandaemonium came about that discovery.  ;)
P
Pandaemonium has tried on many occasions of accusing people that they belong to a pedo site, but now it bit him in the ass cause he can't explain why he was surfing a pedo site, and why go in there in the first palce, if you knew what it was........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 03:52:00 PM »
P
Pandaemonium has tried on many occasions of accusing people that they belong to a pedo site, but now it bit him in the ass cause he can't explain why he was surfing a pedo site, and why go in there in the first palce, if you knew what it was........

Too bad we all know the truth, eh plumpy?  You were caught red-handed on a "questionable" site, and your only defense is "Well, Pandaemonium is the pedo because he found me on that site!"  Oh brother. ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »
Too bad we all know the truth, eh plumpy?  You were caught red-handed on a "questionable" site, and your only defense is "Well, Pandaemonium is the pedo because he found me on that site!"  Oh brother. ::)

"I am rubber and you are glue" kinda died out in the first grade.  :-\

Maybe that's telling us something.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
Your proof is that you went into a pedo site that had some sick fvck like you, with the same handle as mine.  But, why do you keep avoiding my questions?  You sick piece of shit.......  

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 03:58:53 PM »
"I am rubber and you are glue" kinda died out in the first grade.  :-\

Maybe that's telling us something.

Yeah, very true.  Notice how he has never once given a logical explanation for the 4 posts disappearing within minutes of me exposing him for the sick pedo fuck he is.  Oh well, he's the one who has to live with his filthy perverted self, not me. :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
Yeah, very true.  Notice how he has never once given a logical explanation for the 4 posts disappearing within minutes of me exposing him for the sick pedo fuck he is.  Oh well, he's the one who has to live with his filthy perverted self, not me. :-\
Try to come up with something more original, you've accused so many people in here of belonging to a pedo site, its getting old.  But, I still ahven't got an answer as to why you went into a pedo site, just cause googling a handle lead you there?  and surf around a pedo site for 10 minutes, for so called information? 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »
Try to come up with something more original, you've accused so many people in here of belonging to a pedo site, its getting old.

Oh really?  Who exactly have I accused of this besides you?

This should be good... ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
Try to come up with something more original, you've accused so many people in here of belonging to a pedo site, its getting old.  But, I still ahven't got an answer as to why you went into a pedo site, just cause googling a handle lead you there?  and surf around a pedo site for 10 minutes, for so called information? 

Your circular logic is pathetic.

You know, constantly reminding everyone that you had an account on a pedo site may not be winning you any fans. Just a heads up incase that hadn't occured to you yet.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 04:10:09 PM »
Oh really?  Who exactly have I accused of this besides you?

This should be good... ::)
If 3 of 5 mods approve of a sick PEDO fuck posting on this board, then I'm sure you will be the only one left posting here very soon. ;)

By the way, it's "math" not "maths"

you've also accused someone named maggoo

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »

you've also accused someone named maggoo

I never accused Magoo of anything, and certainly not of being a PEDO. :-\  He belonged to some musclebear site or something that Adonis found.  Adonis was the one who started that whole thing.

Again I ask, who are all these people I have accused of being a pedo? ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 04:15:06 PM »
are u stupid, I just posted one that i found quickly..........

If 3 of 5 mods approve of a sick PEDO fuck posting on this board, then I'm sure you will be the only one left posting here very soon. ;)

By the way, it's "math" not "maths"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 04:16:51 PM »
are u stupid, I just posted one that i found quickly..........

Monster searching of post history, by the way.

Plumpy, I hate to break it to you but at least a dozen people were accusing NZMM of being a pedo before I ever did.  Like you, NZPEDO prefers "younger" women.

So far you've come up with nothing...NEXT. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
Monster searching of post history, by the way.

Plumpy, I hate to break it to you but at least a dozen people were accusing NZMM of being a pedo before I ever did.  Like you, NZPEDO prefers "younger" women.

So far you've come up with nothing...NEXT. ::)
hahahaahah............another meltdown................ hahahahaahah

Master Blaster

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »
hahahaahah............another meltdown................ hahahahaahah

"Meltdown" is what you've been doing for the last 48 hours.  :o