Author Topic: Zulfiquar Ali bhutto benazir's dad...GREAT GREAT man..his speeches  (Read 645 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
this is what we want in OUR leaders..

the urdu i'll translate\\
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4690780879258944403&q=zulfiqar+ali+bhutto+speeches&total=13&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

"this nation WILL succeed, this nation will become an example nation,this nation will become the iron nationthat supports the building, do you accept that this nation can be the iron that others can lean on, ill you give your lives to help others..WILL YOU?? will you workhard?? ??WILL you fight tyrany??WILL you fight for the good cause?? WILL you do it passion and truth in your heart?? will you do it with a clean heart??

" o muslims o my people and oh my equals i stand here before god and you and testify that i'm not hungry just for power...i have and you've seen be kick the chair of power out of my house and trash it and while i did i saw bad times for pakistan, a ruining and even though i took the political route i KNEW they cannot contend with truth and honour cause they dont have the education or the tact nor the intelligence so for gods sakes i ws pleading..give the people the power to elect and govern themselves..and i didn't do this for me..i did it for you.."

refering to the brits "this country after 25 yrs of trying they could not make slaves of when even great leaders have said they will surrender and go against their wishes when have i EVER said i will flinch and wavered from what i said i'll do??"..i dont understand the rest..its classical urdu..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Zulfiquar Ali bhutto benazir's dad...GREAT GREAT man..his speeches
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
un council pwning NOW THAT...NOW TAT IS A FUCKING LEADER!!! WATCH AND LEARN !!!!!!!  LOOK AT THIS GUY AND COMPARE HIM TO BUSH!!!!

THIS SPEECH GIVES ME CHILLS!!! NOW THAT IS POWER!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4458749802370025939&q=zulfiqar+ali+bhutto+speeches&total=13&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

carpe` vaginum!