Author Topic: Gym ownage story  (Read 4308 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Gym ownage story
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 07:56:30 AM »
I want to hear more about Moga.   :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH  LMAO @ this thread backfiring on "sevastase"

It probably took him an hour to think up that bullshit and write it down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 08:58:04 AM »
     I know it's hillarious but I gotta tell u this one  : yesterday at the gym where I do personal training , we got this 2 local " thug /  i got money  /  i'm the shit " guys . Anyway : the bigger dude is a natural guy pretty strong and straight forward , the second one  , the culprit is a 5'8" midget , with a decent built  , who benches 240 .
     This second guy , want's everyone to believe he's a hard dude , drives a 330 customed beemer , dresses with "channel " glasses , the whole 9 yards .
      He is " married to a hottie " who is fucking some swiss sugar daddy so he keeps her nicely money wise and he hangs on to whatever she pisses moneywise . Anyway..a dude with a huge chip on his shoulder .
      Funny thing is he is a weak dude but looks decent , and whenever he sees a pro bodybuilder on the Plasma in the gym ( we have dvd's running at times ) he acts all disgusted and whines that he doesnt take anything " not even creatine " and those guys are all juice .
      More so , when they ask me what I lift I tell them and he always smirks and asks me to tell him " what else " I take . So I got pissed yesterday and he was going on and on about how I'm on roids to be strong , etc , kinda like the the weakthe nattys on this board . At which I replied " LET'S GO RIGHT NOW : WHAT EVER YOUR MAX 1 REP IS IN ANY EXERCISE U WANT , i'LL DO 10 REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT ".
       So he keeps dodging the challenge and keeps calling me a liar at which I was getting really pissed so I said really loud in the gym that :" WHEN IT COMES TO STRENTGH IN THE GYM I'M MICHAEL JACKSON AND U ARE MOGA ( romanian pop star ) " . He got really mad and when he left the gym got into my face and kinda suggested " to be carefull not to ruin my dessous " , at wich I started laughing and replied "  my dessous would be like baggy pants for u " !
its nice to dream sevaste.

sevaste is also a tennis pro!

and he can bench 405 for 5 reps easy at a bw of 180  :)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 09:02:50 AM »
I don't think many people like "sevastase". Two out of two threads, in one night, backfire on his Eurotrash ass. Oh well. Too bad. So sad. Brought it upon himself. :'(

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »
Who the fuck cares??  :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 10:46:24 AM »
I don't think many people like "sevastase". Two out of two threads, in one night, backfire on his Eurotrash ass. Oh well. Too bad. So sad. Brought it upon himself. :'(
u got balls " so to speak " grampa ?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 11:54:30 AM »
u got balls " so to speak " grampa ?
hmm...explain your implication of irony in the context of this thread. You make no sense.

Your threads backfire so marvelously in your face. Looks like you've got a running tally. Sweet!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 11:59:27 AM »
hmm...explain your implication of irony. You make no sense.

Your threads backfire so marvelously in your face. Looks like you've got a running tally. Sweet!
for how much shit u take plus milos training u , you look terrible . But he did wonder with your crappy genes .

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 12:00:44 PM »
for how much shit u take plus milos training u , you look terrible . But he did wonder with your crappy genes .

Epic irony coming from a skinny geek who took tons of test. yet still looks like he's been lifting weights for 3 months.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 12:05:07 PM »
When you say: "how much shit u take" do you mean:
--supplements I take
--food I eat
--shit you think I might eat (that's an odd one, and really gross sevastase)
--hassle from other people
--shit I'm carrying around with me -- taking it someplace? To the mall? Not sure.
--pressure from Milos to lift
--something to do with a relationship between "taking shit" and "crappy genes"...am I to understand that "taking shit" leads to "crappy genes"? I'm not sure how that would work.

Sorry, you must be more clear.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 12:21:53 PM »
When you say: "how much shit u take" do you mean:
--supplements I take
--food I eat
--shit you think I might eat (that's an odd one, and really gross sevastase)
--hassle from other people
--shit I'm carrying around with me -- taking it someplace? To the mall? Not sure.
--pressure from Milos to lift
--something to do with a relationship between "taking shit" and "crappy genes"...am I to understand that "taking shit" leads to "crappy genes"? I'm not sure how that would work.

Sorry, you must be more clear.
specific : hormones , slin , steroids , ai, fatburners , thyroid hormones .

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 12:24:23 PM »

Aren't you the same "guy" who ran several high dosage cycles of test yet still couldn't manage to gain an ounce of muscle? ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »
Aren't you the same "guy" who ran several high dosage cycles of test yet still couldn't manage to gain an ounce of muscle? ::)
who's gimmick are u ?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »
So you are calling those things "shit" because they did not do anything for you when you took them?

Mons Venus

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 12:50:03 PM »
Seva, that was to worst f'n story in getbig history.  ???

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
just to make sure that I understand

some weak natty is bitching that everyone is juicing...alongs comes Sevastase, who is upset that the guy is calling everyone a juicer

the irony is just too much...

also a known juicer wants to challenge a weak natty to a lifting contest..great  ::)
Here comes the money shot

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »
Worst gym ownage story to date....self-ownage and epic thread backfire. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »
     I know it's hillarious but I gotta tell u this one  : yesterday at the gym where I do personal training , we got this 2 local " thug /  i got money  /  i'm the shit " guys . Anyway : the bigger dude is a natural guy pretty strong and straight forward , the second one  , the culprit is a 5'8" midget , with a decent built  , who benches 240 .
     This second guy , want's everyone to believe he's a hard dude , drives a 330 customed beemer , dresses with "channel " glasses , the whole 9 yards .
      He is " married to a hottie " who is fucking some swiss sugar daddy so he keeps her nicely money wise and he hangs on to whatever she pisses moneywise . Anyway..a dude with a huge chip on his shoulder .
      Funny thing is he is a weak dude but looks decent , and whenever he sees a pro bodybuilder on the Plasma in the gym ( we have dvd's running at times ) he acts all disgusted and whines that he doesnt take anything " not even creatine " and those guys are all juice .
      More so , when they ask me what I lift I tell them and he always smirks and asks me to tell him " what else " I take . So I got pissed yesterday and he was going on and on about how I'm on roids to be strong , etc , kinda like the the weakthe nattys on this board . At which I replied " LET'S GO RIGHT NOW : WHAT EVER YOUR MAX 1 REP IS IN ANY EXERCISE U WANT , i'LL DO 10 REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT ".
       So he keeps dodging the challenge and keeps calling me a liar at which I was getting really pissed so I said really loud in the gym that :" WHEN IT COMES TO STRENTGH IN THE GYM I'M MICHAEL JACKSON AND U ARE MOGA ( romanian pop star ) " . He got really mad and when he left the gym got into my face and kinda suggested " to be carefull not to ruin my dessous " , at wich I started laughing and replied "  my dessous would be like baggy pants for u " !
This is the saddest story of an owning I've ever heard, if you are going to spend the time to make something up, at least make it funny/violent.... you are shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
This is the saddest story of an owning I've ever heard, if you are going to spend the time to make something up, at least make it funny/violent.... you are shit.

no, the saddest part is that he lives in Romania

also he buys fake steroids
Here comes the money shot

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »
someone should redo the vince pic that says  proof that steroids dont work  but add sevastase to the picture too. 
F

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2007, 01:31:08 PM »
no, the saddest part is that he lives in Romania

also he buys fake steroids

Believe me....if you can't find real roids in Ro than you really must be an idiot... ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 01:43:16 PM »
This one time at the gym I told this guy I could do more weight than him and he got mad.

True story 8)

Tool :D

GonnaRuckYou

• Getbig II
  • Get rucked, play rugby
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 02:42:10 PM »
blah blah a story only a f.aggot would tell blah blah

bitch.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2007, 07:25:31 AM »
You cought me....

I will have Categories soon, Brutal Stupid, Funny as hell, and everything a confirmend Pro would post... Problem is atm I need as much content as possible.

Personally if I were you, looking to get content I'd just search for gym stories on all the bb boards and pm the authors and ask them if they would mind having their stories submitted.

Failing that I'd take them.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
I could bet that most of the bitchy comments come from frustrated college kids w/ barbwire tatoos who can't break 240 in bench and are too self conscious to post a pic.