Author Topic: Gym ownage story  (Read 4307 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Gym ownage story
« on: October 20, 2007, 12:33:16 AM »
     I know it's hillarious but I gotta tell u this one  : yesterday at the gym where I do personal training , we got this 2 local " thug /  i got money  /  i'm the shit " guys . Anyway : the bigger dude is a natural guy pretty strong and straight forward , the second one  , the culprit is a 5'8" midget , with a decent built  , who benches 240 .
     This second guy , want's everyone to believe he's a hard dude , drives a 330 customed beemer , dresses with "channel " glasses , the whole 9 yards .
      He is " married to a hottie " who is fucking some swiss sugar daddy so he keeps her nicely money wise and he hangs on to whatever she pisses moneywise . Anyway..a dude with a huge chip on his shoulder .
      Funny thing is he is a weak dude but looks decent , and whenever he sees a pro bodybuilder on the Plasma in the gym ( we have dvd's running at times ) he acts all disgusted and whines that he doesnt take anything " not even creatine " and those guys are all juice .
      More so , when they ask me what I lift I tell them and he always smirks and asks me to tell him " what else " I take . So I got pissed yesterday and he was going on and on about how I'm on roids to be strong , etc , kinda like the the weakthe nattys on this board . At which I replied " LET'S GO RIGHT NOW : WHAT EVER YOUR MAX 1 REP IS IN ANY EXERCISE U WANT , i'LL DO 10 REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT ".
       So he keeps dodging the challenge and keeps calling me a liar at which I was getting really pissed so I said really loud in the gym that :" WHEN IT COMES TO STRENTGH IN THE GYM I'M MICHAEL JACKSON AND U ARE MOGA ( romanian pop star ) " . He got really mad and when he left the gym got into my face and kinda suggested " to be carefull not to ruin my dessous " , at wich I started laughing and replied "  my dessous would be like baggy pants for u " !

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Gym ownage story
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 12:34:24 AM »
I'm convinced you're a troll.  Nobody is this pathetic in real life.  At least I hope not. :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:48:34 AM »
sevastese: you need help dude... seriously.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »
Sevaste- you really thought hard about this right? This is all yo could come up with?
  I have heard better stories from 3rd graders. Your storie never happend by the way. ;)
h

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »
Sevaste- you really thought hard about this right? This is all yo could come up with?
  I have heard better stories from 3rd graders. Your storie never happend by the way. ;)

Actually it did . yesterday night . Sorry to break it to ya but it's real

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:02:31 AM »
Well if it's real .....................it's a story only a bitch could tell.
h

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 01:04:52 AM »
I'm convinced you're a troll.  Nobody is this pathetic in real life.  At least I hope not. :-\
It's that whole Eastern Europe thing. They have nothing to live for, so they make up stories. But decades of communism also sucked their creativity out of them, so those stories suck too.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO'S GIMMICK ARE U ?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 01:28:30 AM »
Um if "married to a hottie" looks good, why would he be asking what you take, seeing as you look mediocre at best  ???

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 01:58:53 AM »
It may have been true story but why even type out that lame shit. I am pissed at myself for reading it all and expecting something interesting.  FUCK !!!!! 

Mons Venus

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 02:08:25 AM »
     I know it's hillarious but I gotta tell u this one  : yesterday at the gym where I do personal training , we got this 2 local " thug /  i got money  /  i'm the shit " guys . Anyway : the bigger dude is a natural guy pretty strong and straight forward , the second one  , the culprit is a 5'8" midget , with a decent built  , who benches 240 .
     This second guy , want's everyone to believe he's a hard dude , drives a 330 customed beemer , dresses with "channel " glasses , the whole 9 yards .
      He is " married to a hottie " who is fucking some swiss sugar daddy so he keeps her nicely money wise and he hangs on to whatever she pisses moneywise . Anyway..a dude with a huge chip on his shoulder .
      Funny thing is he is a weak dude but looks decent , and whenever he sees a pro bodybuilder on the Plasma in the gym ( we have dvd's running at times ) he acts all disgusted and whines that he doesnt take anything " not even creatine " and those guys are all juice .
      More so , when they ask me what I lift I tell them and he always smirks and asks me to tell him " what else " I take . So I got pissed yesterday and he was going on and on about how I'm on roids to be strong , etc , kinda like the the weakthe nattys on this board . At which I replied " LET'S GO RIGHT NOW : WHAT EVER YOUR MAX 1 REP IS IN ANY EXERCISE U WANT , i'LL DO 10 REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT ".
       So he keeps dodging the challenge and keeps calling me a liar at which I was getting really pissed so I said really loud in the gym that :" WHEN IT COMES TO STRENTGH IN THE GYM I'M MICHAEL JACKSON AND U ARE MOGA ( romanian pop star ) " . He got really mad and when he left the gym got into my face and kinda suggested " to be carefull not to ruin my dessous " , at wich I started laughing and replied "  my dessous would be like baggy pants for u " !

WTF was that ramble about ?  ::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 02:35:30 AM »
B S

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 03:54:39 AM »

You still squatting 700?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 04:49:31 AM »
Thats not gym ownage.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 05:24:04 AM »

yeah that was pretty sad

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 05:24:55 AM »
www.gymstories.com for more funny gym stories folks ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 05:29:38 AM »
I submited it at http://www.gymstories.com it's certainly worth to be posted there...

Only for the quantity of stories.  Its a shit story with very little point.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 05:31:23 AM »
Only for the quantity of stories.  Its a shit story with very little point.

You cought me....

I will have Categories soon, Brutal Stupid, Funny as hell, and everything a confirmend Pro would post... Problem is atm I need as much content as possible.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 06:00:35 AM »
HAHAH Savastest is a locc! epoic asbesating ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 06:16:30 AM »

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 06:31:39 AM »
epic attempt and failure to be the Squadfather. 
how sad is it that you had to explain your owning on here (moga) you cant own people with names and things that they dont even know what it is.   
nice try though  ::)
F

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 06:35:27 AM »
I wear my dessous with pride  ;D
Why are all "fit"men drama queens?
Nobody gives a shit about your sixpack.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 06:49:30 AM »
WTF is dessous?

Also, I think this thread is more SELF OWNING than anything else... especially when you claim you are "Michael Jackson!"
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 06:50:05 AM »
Also, why would anyone claim a 5'4 130 pound guy is on steroids?
you are gay.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 07:20:01 AM »
from the looks of it, them 2 guys caused you to meltdown.. for telling the truth LOL! you're juicing just to be strong in local gym - thats the truth aint it LOL
LOCAL GYM HERO