Author Topic: Waddy's Book of Knowledge Bacon grease icecream and 8th deadly sin  (Read 1709 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
back in the old days "to waste" was the 8th deadliest sin. i dont know if that still holds true today in the "christian religion".

one knows that a high saturated fat diet (low insulin low carb) has been known to cure many diseases.  And that the grains introduced later upon human society is what spawned problems of obesity

now i know i am not the first to come up with this i beleive "iron chef" made icecream out of bacon grease before. but i will one up him and make it withought sugar so you get no carbs, instead substitute with protien powder or stevia( wich is a highly alkalizing natural sweetner.
and some heavy cream so it looks like icecream. it will be very very good trust me, this is the most economic source of calories out there..this food or icecream works very well when you have a craving for something sweet wich can fuck you up when trying to lean out without carbs but still getting your sweet fix from time to time. Im not saying eat alot of it everyday unless you are training all day.
A

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: Waddy's Book of Knowledge Bacon grease icecream and 8th deadly sin
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »
Brilliant information as always.
It's Hip to be Square!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »
back in the old days "to waste" was the 8th deadliest sin. i dont know if that still holds true today in the "christian religion".

one knows that a high saturated fat diet (low insulin low carb) has been known to cure many diseases.  And that the grains introduced later upon human society is what spawned problems of obesity

now i know i am not the first to come up with this i beleive "iron chef" made icecream out of bacon grease before. but i will one up him and make it withought sugar so you get no carbs, instead substitute with protien powder or stevia( wich is a highly alkalizing natural sweetner.
and some heavy cream so it looks like icecream. it will be very very good trust me, this is the most economic source of calories out there..this food or icecream works very well when you have a craving for something sweet wich can fuck you up when trying to lean out without carbs but still getting your sweet fix from time to time. Im not saying eat alot of it everyday unless you are training all day.

After that help Apenis with his Gravity Suit.  He is stuck on the design

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 01:09:31 PM »
After that help Apenis with his Gravity Suit.  He is stuck on the design
Onlyme however has built his own gravity suit through natural means.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »
Onlyme however has built his own gravity suit through natural means.

im suprised at olyme even trying to make a useless attack
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:10:59 PM »
He must have a good 50 pounds of fat on those arms alone. How is your workout routine going keith? I imagine scooting around the house with your hands and butt dragging is quite the workout. Don't worry. Maybe in time you will make it to walking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »
He must have a good 50 pounds of fat on those arms alone. How is your workout routine going keith? I imagine scooting around the house with your hands and butt dragging is quite the workout. Don't worry. Maybe in time you will make it to walking.

I wonder if he rides the scooters when he goes shopping for new bed-sheet shirts at Wal-Mart.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »

it was actually a more balanced mixed of saturated and unsaturated fats.  Our diets today have a disproportionate amount of omega 6 fats which encourage heart disease.  Cows for instance contain less healthy fats now than they did many years ago because they are fed grains instead of their natural diets of grass.  The same thing is happening with eggs and grain fed Chickens.
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »
it was actually a more balanced mixed of saturated and unsaturated fats.  Our diets today have a disproportionate amount of omega 6 fats which encourage heart disease.  Cows for instance contain less healthy fats now than they did many years ago because they are fed grains instead of their natural diets of grass.  The same thing is happening with eggs and grain fed Chickens.

does this hold true for pussy juice also?
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
it doesnt matter much on what the animals eat, what matters is there fat is highly beneficial to us
A

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »
I wonder if he rides the scooters when he goes shopping for new bed-sheet shirts at Wal-Mart.
Onlyme's excercise routine
&mode=related&search=

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 01:19:25 PM »
it doesnt matter much on what the animals eat, what matters is there fat is highly beneficial to us

actually it matters a great deal what an animal eats.  The latest studies indicate advantages and health benefits of consuming grass-fed beef and dairy products from the milk of grass-fed cows. The cows convert the grass into powerful CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), much like the wild fish convert their natural food into powerful Omega 3s that we can then use in our bodies once consuming them.  There is nearly two to six times more CLA or Omega 3s in grass-fed cattle and in dairy cows raised on pasture over cows fed grain.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »
some carob powder along with chocolate whey protien powder will further improve the taste of this bacon grease icecream dish. remember to freeze it
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 01:22:21 PM »
some carob powder along with chocolate whey protien powder will further improve the taste of this bacon grease icecream dish. remember to freeze it
Right now I am baking Tyler Florence`s Ultimate Baked Beans and it utilizes Bacon Grease.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 01:23:52 PM »

/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 canned chipotle chiles in adobo
3 big (28-ounce) cans cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 slices pancetta
Leaves from 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
Extra-virgin olive oil
Special equipment: 4 individual crocks

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the molasses, ketchup, mustard, and chiles in a blender and puree. Scrape that into a big bowl, add the beans and season with salt and black pepper, and gently toss so that the beans are coated with the molasses mixture. Divide the mixture evenly amongst individual crocks. Top each crock with a piece of pancetta, sprig of rosemary and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Bake in the oven until the bacon is browned and fat is rendered, about 25 minutes.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »

/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 canned chipotle chiles in adobo
3 big (28-ounce) cans cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 slices pancetta
Leaves from 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
Extra-virgin olive oil
Special equipment: 4 individual crocks

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the molasses, ketchup, mustard, and chiles in a blender and puree. Scrape that into a big bowl, add the beans and season with salt and black pepper, and gently toss so that the beans are coated with the molasses mixture. Divide the mixture evenly amongst individual crocks. Top each crock with a piece of pancetta, sprig of rosemary and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Bake in the oven until the bacon is browned and fat is rendered, about 25 minutes.

Ohh god there goes onlyme's will power. Consider yourself responsible for his next gain of 20 pounds over the course of the week.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 02:23:04 PM »
im going to eat bloody red meat until my heart looks like a basketball stuffed with ricotta cheese.