Author Topic: Shawn Ray at Texas State  (Read 2054 times)

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
Shawn Ray at Texas State
« on: October 20, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »
Someone told me Shawn was guest posing there. I am pretty sure that is misinformation but is going to be there at all?
TEAM LESNAR

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Re: Shawn Ray at Texas State
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
oh brother, son.

-Mad Nickels
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
no he was mcing at that show.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 01:09:03 PM »
Someone told me Shawn was guest posing there. I am pretty sure that is misinformation but is going to be there at all?

Yes here he is.  He went with Goodrum who now after being spit on is among the top Guest Posers to book today.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
Yes here he is.  He went with Goodrum who now after being spit on is among the top Guest Posers to book today.

Keith, I am not flaming, just asking an honest question(s)

how is the diet going? how much weight have you lost? can you keep your journal online for us to see?
Here comes the money shot

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:15:38 PM »

how is the diet going? how much weight have you lost? can you keep your journal online for us to see?
Answers onlyme.....answers....

It would be awesome of you to keep a record online of your weight loss/recovery.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:37 PM »

Everything is going great right now at least.  I ave had no medical problems and have been training regularly in fact leaving here in about 10 minutes to go to the gym.  I don't want to keep a journal yet.  I really want to get down to a look away where I won't be so ashamed to post pics.  Unlike Goodrum and others on here I know I look like shit now.  So the less number of pics of me looking like shit the better for me.  I have a few hidden away for when I get back down to competition weight.  Then I won't be so bothered by them.  My diet is totally changed.  I am doing it slowly but I am doing it.  I am not snacking at night at all.  this is mostly due to the fact I am living with Stuntmovie right now until I get a house next month and nothing is in the house bad to eat.  Even when I get the house it will be the same cause DMarko Blewett will be living there and he won't let anything bad in the house.  But I am getting used to it. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »
Everything is going great right now at least.  I ave had no medical problems and have been training regularly in fact leaving here in about 10 minutes to go to the gym.  I don't want to keep a journal yet.  I really want to get down to a look away where I won't be so ashamed to post pics.  Unlike Goodrum and others on here I know I look like shit now.  So the less number of pics of me looking like shit the better for me.  I have a few hidden away for when I get back down to competition weight.  Then I won't be so bothered by them.  My diet is totally changed.  I am doing it slowly but I am doing it.  I am not snacking at night at all.  this is mostly due to the fact I am living with Stuntmovie right now until I get a house next month and nothing is in the house bad to eat.  Even when I get the house it will be the same cause DMarko Blewett will be living there and he won't let anything bad in the house.  But I am getting used to it. 
Translation: ive put on a few pounds since i moved to vegas.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »
damn keith you must be incredible strong now?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »
I think Keith should post a journal...  daily weight, diet, workouts, and pics when he feels comfortable posting pics.

I'm sure Ron would sticky it.

It would serve as a great inspirational thread if he succeeds, and a source of entertainment if he fails.  Either way, we win!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »
How many pounds have you lost, Onlyme?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 01:33:40 PM »
let her do it the way she wants to do it  :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »
let her do it the way she wants to do it  :)

Her who?
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 05:18:22 PM »
How many pounds have you lost, Onlyme?

No idea.  But I know I have lost cause my shorts are looser and I feel so much better

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »
No idea.  But I know I have lost cause my shorts are looser and I feel so much better

good for you man

But I think that keeping a journal can be a great motivational tool for yourself..there is no better motivator than success.

just knowing that you have dropped x number of pounds will only lead to you staying on course..you can't only go by how your clothes fit..
Here comes the money shot

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 07:32:45 PM »
good luck Keith!!!!!

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 09:25:48 PM »
I think Keith should post a journal...  daily weight, diet, workouts, and pics when he feels comfortable posting pics.

I'm sure Ron would sticky it.

It would serve as a great inspirational thread if he succeeds, and a source of entertainment if he fails.  Either way, we win!  ;D

:)  LOL  Good one

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 09:47:26 PM »
 good luck keith!

just want some advice.....i have a pretty pathetic benchpress was wondering what would be the best way to increase it? low reps, number of sets?

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 10:44:52 PM »

Onlyme, i used to see you around in Oahu, and attended your show at the Convention Center. take care of yourself and best of luck with your health. wish i was still on Oahu. aloha brah!