Author Topic: Lifting semi drunk..  (Read 1599 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Lifting semi drunk..
« on: October 20, 2007, 05:47:01 PM »
Have a hard time doing pulls and chins, but ease with deads...

It's like the muscles are so relaxed, you keep deadlifting on and on until you just fucking burn out. Somehow it's similar with the benchpress, although becareful when you rerack the bar, lol... I smacked it back and realized that I could have under racked it and severed my head off.  ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Lifting semi drunk..
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »
I lifted semi hard.

The chicks dug it.

Jizzacked

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
I was foolish to do this very thing occasionally back in the day... and I paid a heavy price for it to a couple years ago.

I went in and started in on some heavy deads (I lift in my home gym which is predominately freeweights) with no warmup whatsoever.  I felt a slight pop, and had a small bulge in my upper abdomen which I pushed back in with just a finger poke.

the next day I realized I had pretty much gave myself a hernia.  I took a lengthy break from the weight room as I didn't have health insurance at the time being self employed, eventually I went in for a CAT scan... luckily due to my avoidance of any strenuous lifting for such a long period of time, it actually healed on its own.

CAT scans aren't very fun, but when you get to see the imagery of your insides like you were sliced into 2mm increments its some fascinating shit.  on a side note it was good to see that my heart and other organs were all of normal size and healthy.

bottom line, I would advise against this practice even though it is tempting when your judgement is impaired and you feel like superman.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 11:12:25 PM »

It's like the muscles are so relaxed, you keep deadlifting on and on until you just fucking burn out. Somehow it's similar with the benchpress, although becareful when you rerack the bar, lol... I smacked it back and realized that I could have under racked it and severed my head off.  ;D
You should get really drunk and drive really fast to the gym.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
I was foolish to do this very thing occasionally back in the day... and I paid a heavy price for it to a couple years ago.

I went in and started in on some heavy deads (I lift in my home gym which is predominately freeweights) with no warmup whatsoever.  I felt a slight pop, and had a small bulge in my upper abdomen which I pushed back in with just a finger poke.

the next day I realized I had pretty much gave myself a hernia.  I took a lengthy break from the weight room as I didn't have health insurance at the time being self employed, eventually I went in for a CAT scan... luckily due to my avoidance of any strenuous lifting for such a long period of time, it actually healed on its own.

CAT scans aren't very fun, but when you get to see the imagery of your insides like you were sliced into 2mm increments its some fascinating shit.  on a side note it was good to see that my heart and other organs were all of normal size and healthy.

bottom line, I would advise against this practice even though it is tempting when your judgement is impaired and you feel like superman.

Jizzacked huh?  are you trying to say that your are big cause you get your protein straight from the tap?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 12:16:18 AM »

Poor choice of drug. Lift with anabolic steroids instead, less harmful and more helpful with to the actual lifting. Or better yet, if you need drugs to do it, you probably not even enjoy it and should go do something else!  ;)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 01:35:08 AM »
lifting while drinking is incredibly stupid, i was drunk once and watchin old vids of Franco columbu deadlifting i got all mentally pumped up and ran to try a max deadlift since i was so full of confidence and shit, bad idea, needless to say it did NOT go as planned.

camel junkie, STOP DRINKING