Author Topic: MY GIRLFRIEND GOT HIT ON BY DESMOND MILLER!  (Read 9845 times)

rick brophy

• Getbig II
MY GIRLFRIEND GOT HIT ON BY DESMOND MILLER!
« on: October 20, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
She was on a plane from Chicago to NYC earlier today... She texted me saying "I think I'm on the same plane as Ronnie Coleman" ( who she knows about because she met him in Manhattan when he was doing some promo for BSN at a GNC, the only time I've ever bothered to meet any bodybuilder or anything ), I was like "yeah right", she was like "he's wearing a MET-RX jumpsuit", I was like "that's not him then, he is sponsored by BSN". I told her to get a picture with him and she didn't, but on the shuttle after the plane ride he asked her where she was going and said that it was too bad she was going to Brooklyn because they could hang out! Pretty funny... she's not into bodybuilding types and has previously gotten mad at me for losing weight, but it's the thought that counts. Thanks Desmond for reminding me that she's cute!

Oh and she identified him off of their website, that's the only reason I know it's him.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: MY GIRLFRIEND GOT HIT ON BY DESMOND MILLER!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 09:22:53 PM »
congrats. your girlfriend joined the mile high club today.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 09:36:38 PM »
It happens.  At least it didn't happen right in front of you.

It sounds as if he was nice and polite.  Some of these guys can be real assholes.  They act like they are REAL celebrities.   ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
congrats. you girlfriend joined the mile high club today.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »
lol Desmond totally banged your girl :D

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »
lol Desmond totally banged your girl :D

If he did...she would have never mentioned that she saw him on the plane.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »
I thought Desmond Miller was married????

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »
I thought Desmond Miller was married????

Damn you blowing up Desmond's spot!!!   ;D

Playa Hata!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »
  Tonight on " punked " some guy and his wife(he is famous I guess but I never heard of him) were at a resturaunt and "TOM CRUISE" came in (look alike) and was eye balling the guys wife. She went to restroom and he called her into his private room that was glass and had a guard at the door...The husband was not happy..then the wife throws H2O in Tom's face..she goes back and tells husband that Tom offered her money for sex...lol.. Guy was trying tostay calm but you could tell he was pissed. ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »
If he did...she would have never mentioned that she saw him on the plane.

hahaha . . . she knows the value of mixing truth w lies . . . she got her rocks off, and she got trophy to realize that she's still "cute." also, in case someone saw them together, she's got a ready-made excuse . . . "I told you he was hitting on me."

i'm sure you've used all these strategies before, "azure."

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 09:58:56 PM »
hahaha . . . she knows the value of mixing truth w lies . . . she got her rocks off, and she got trophy to realize that she's still "cute." also, in case someone saw them together, she's got a ready-made excuse . . . "I told you he was hitting on me."

i'm sure you've used all these strategies before, "azure."

My game is a lot tighter than that  ;D

I would have never mentioned dude was hitting on me on the plane if I hit it.  That's just me.  I would have said I saw him and kept it moving. Otherwise you're putting too much info out there if you start talking about Oh he was hitting on me.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 10:35:07 PM »
Who the fuck is Desmond Miller?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »
My game is a lot tighter than that  ;D

I would have never mentioned dude was hitting on me on the plane if I hit it.  That's just me.  I would have said I saw him and kept it moving. Otherwise you're putting too much info out there if you start talking about Oh he was hitting on me.

Dude it is reverse physcology.  You tell it all so your significant other figures exactly what you are thinking.  Why put so much out there if she did him.  She might not have got banged by this guy but he got a blowjob or handjob at the least.  Did her breath smell a different.  If not then maybe she's doing the postman and pool guy too. ;D  And how many men have picked up on you on a plane.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 11:09:54 PM »
She was on a plane from Chicago to NYC earlier today... She texted me saying "I think I'm on the same plane as Ronnie Coleman" ( who she knows about because she met him in Manhattan when he was doing some promo for BSN at a GNC, the only time I've ever bothered to meet any bodybuilder or anything ), I was like "yeah right", she was like "he's wearing a MET-RX jumpsuit", I was like "that's not him then, he is sponsored by BSN". I told her to get a picture with him and she didn't, but on the shuttle after the plane ride he asked her where she was going and said that it was too bad she was going to Brooklyn because they could hang out! Pretty funny... she's not into bodybuilding types and has previously gotten mad at me for losing weight, but it's the thought that counts. Thanks Desmond for reminding me that she's cute!

Oh and she identified him off of their website, that's the only reason I know it's him.

I assume you'll be getting an AIDS test now?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 11:16:29 PM »

Translation- you are fat with little muscle?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 11:30:20 PM »
u guys r brutal lol. there is a less than .000000000001 percent chance desmond miller banged this guys girl on a fuckin airplane lol

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 11:33:51 PM »
u guys r brutal lol. there is a less than .000000000001 percent chance desmond miller banged this guys girl on a fuckin airplane lol

Haha, yeah. She said he was nice about it, not a jerk, just sort of said one thing in passing so by me saying "he hit on her" i'm slightly exaggerating. He probably thought she was into him because she kept looking at him on the plane ride to try and figure out who he was. At one point I thought it was Victor since it would make sense ( flying into JFK ) but she said he was "really black" and I said "he's half puerto rican I think" and she said "yeah it isn't him, he's definitely black".

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 11:36:46 PM »
You should have belted her for speaking to him.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 11:49:39 PM »
Haha, yeah. She said he was nice about it, not a jerk, just sort of said one thing in passing so by me saying "he hit on her" i'm slightly exaggerating. He probably thought she was into him because she kept looking at him on the plane ride to try and figure out who he was. At one point I thought it was Victor since it would make sense ( flying into JFK ) but she said he was "really black" and I said "he's half puerto rican I think" and she said "yeah it isn't him, he's definitely black".

No need to get all racist about it, bro.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 12:43:14 AM »
Desmond's lovely wife sitting at home babysitting their little girl will be happy to know that while she's changing diapers and wiping butts, her husband is trying to pick up women on airplanes. Are you saying that if Desmond can't keep his word to his wife, he can't keep it to anyone?
BigNationRadio.com

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 02:18:10 AM »
who the hell is desmond millor?
LOCAL GYM HERO

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 02:23:32 AM »
You should have belted her for speaking to him.
hhaahah. it was her fault for attracting his attention, fucking whore should have been covered up. this deserves a beating

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 04:31:44 AM »
lol talk about someones reputation being destroyed just like that! well, who are we kidding here, not saying all guys are cheaters, but are you guy really surprised? Props to your woman she must be good lookin

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2007, 05:16:45 AM »
hhaahah. it was her fault for attracting his attention, fucking whore should have been covered up. this deserves a beating

I bet she's cowering in the corner of his bedroom right now.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 05:33:15 AM »

most likely she gave him a handjob and called him daddy the whole time.

Desmond's wife is the biggest victim in all of this, son.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com