Author Topic: Do you guys like titties on women?  (Read 1630 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Do you guys like titties on women?
« on: October 20, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »
Yesterday at the gym there was this smoking blonde girl on the treadmill.  She was wearing some nice spandex shorts and had a killer ass.  Her face was gorgeous.  She was wearing this track jacket the whole time.  I couldn't stop staring at her during my workout.  Then later on she takes off her jacket and she has these huge tits.  Immediately I was repulsed and lost all interest.  I can understand maybe one little tit, but why the hell would she have two.   Its not attractive at all.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Do you guys like titties on women?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »
in that case, maybe you should try hooking up with a dude who has really bad gyno, and then pay for him to have it removed on only one side.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 10:16:44 PM »
Yesterday at the gym there was this smoking blonde girl on the treadmill.  She was wearing some nice spandex shorts and had a killer ass.  Her face was gorgeous.  She was wearing this track jacket the whole time.  I couldn't stop staring at her during my workout.  Then later on she takes off her jacket and she has these huge tits.  Immediately I was repulsed and lost all interest.  I can understand maybe one little tit, but why the hell would she have two.   Its not attractive at all.

HAHAHAHA!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 10:27:01 PM »
in that case, maybe you should try hooking up with a dude who has really bad gyno, and then pay for him to have it removed on only one side.

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 10:49:53 PM »

I hate you. >:(
a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 05:10:56 AM »
Rape her and say it was in self defense.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 07:39:07 AM »
Rape her and say it was in self defense.

;D