Author Topic: Indians or Sox  (Read 5397 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Indians or Sox
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 10:56:33 PM »
Go Rockies!

;D

You got tix to any of the WS games at coors field?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 11:08:31 PM »
You got tix to any of the WS games at coors field?
We'll see after tomorrow. If it snows like it did today, I'll be watching it from home.

Elevate Your Image.™

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 11:14:03 PM »
Either way, you'll still be a plumber the next day.
Translation: It doesn't matter. ;)
N

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »
We'll see after tomorrow. If it snows like it did today, I'll be watching it from home.

Good stuff, man.  I hear it snowed 4" in denver today.  I gotta admit I'm pulling for the Sox, but the Rockies have put up an amazing last 22 games, so at this point it could go either way.  The Rocks have an incredible offense right now, def. better than the Sox.

body88

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 04:21:10 AM »
Good stuff, man.  I hear it snowed 4" in denver today.  I gotta admit I'm pulling for the Sox, but the Rockies have put up an amazing last 22 games, so at this point it could go either way.  The Rocks have an incredible offense right now, def. better than the Sox.

Sox are red hot right now. Rox have been idle for nine days. They have been going non stop since the end of the season. It has to take toll. The rox are a great team , but they are also a NL team. They beat the crap out of the sox in there one meeting , but I think the sox match up well with this team.

Rox have the advantage in Colorodo due to the fact Ortiz has to play first and you lose Youki.