Author Topic: My dreams of pro bb when i was teen  (Read 2862 times)

cjm2

• Getbig II
My dreams of pro bb when i was teen
« on: October 21, 2007, 07:15:22 PM »
When I was a teen I had dreams of turning pro. after graduation i joined service met my girl and had a son and guess what all that went down hill, not too mention all the partying in between. This is a pic of me when I was 18 with two yrs of training under me. I wouldnt dare show a pic of myself now. But i will post some transformation pics once all my supplements arrive

GR

• Getbig II
Re: My dreams of pro bb when i was teen
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 03:06:24 PM »
i believe that its better that you didnt go after this dream!
TEAM NASSER!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 07:23:16 PM »
i believe that its better that you didnt go after this dream!

Dont mind him, he's just pisse cuz he didnt win the getbig dick sucking contest this month.  His ass raping partner pumpedhard snatched it right out from under his ass
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 07:56:44 PM »
Dont mind him, he's just pisse cuz he didnt win the getbig dick sucking contest this month.  His ass raping partner pumpedhard snatched it right out from under his ass
oh,i forgot you're the new member of the v team the one who licked pandaemoniums balls!and who cares about pumphard anyway?as for my answer cjm2 i meant that i believe your life is better like it is now than it would be if you had chosen to chase your dream.
TEAM NASSER!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 08:20:09 PM »
oh,i forgot you're the new member of the v team the one who licked pandaemoniums balls!and who cares about pumphard anyway?as for my answer cjm2 i meant that i believe your life is better like it is now than it would be if you had chosen to chase your dream.

I dont even like the taste of balls retard...
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!