Author Topic: A LITTLE STORY!  (Read 1602 times)

GR

• Getbig II
A LITTLE STORY!
« on: October 21, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »
Once there was a little boy,but he had problems.His father beat him and nobody played with him at school.He never had a girlfriend.He was lonely and afraid.One day he discovered getbig and then he had an idea,an idea that changed his life.He signed in as PANDAEMONIUM and he made friends(other boys with big personal problems)MASTER BLASTER and CHAOS.They made a team.The V team and finally they became the bullies that they always dreamed to be.From that day they always destroyed everybody and never left the pc screen as this was/is their paradise!
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
Re: A LITTLE STORY!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
The v team was well organised.They always helped each other and when they were owned they started talking shit and claiming fake pm.Also they started signing new members in the team after they had licked their balls.
TEAM NASSER!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 08:08:47 PM »
Once there was a little boy,but he had problems.His father beat him and nobody played with him at school.He never had a girlfriend.He was lonely and afraid.One day he discovered getbig and then he had an idea,an idea that changed his life.He signed in as PANDAEMONIUM and he made friends(other boys with big personal problems)MASTER BLASTER and CHAOS.They made a team.The V team and finally they became the bullies that they always dreamed to be.From that day they always destroyed everybody and never left the pc screen as this was/is their paradise!

Boy, you really owned us ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
lame ::)

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
Boy, you really owned us ::)
WE ARE BULLIES AND WE ARE PROUD!
TEAM NASSER!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 09:03:03 PM »
We own your soul, kid.

When you close your eyes, you see our names and it gives you nightmares.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »
i'm not taking sides, that was just dumb. if you're going to dive into the deep end, at least make sure you know how to swim.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 03:53:24 AM »
Someone should really take a break from the internet. :)

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
Someone should really take a break from the internet. :)
you are right!I just came to work and i logged in but some are here all day long.The v team,thr bullies of the net always online!!!
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 01:47:50 PM »
Ok now lets get serious.I believe that some of you are intelligent thinking people,so you'll understand what iam saying.This idiot pandaemonium claims that i sent him an angry pm which is not true.If it is true i dare him to prove it.He's obviously a guy that doesnt know shit about bb(where is your pic anyway?)and just a wannabe that talks shit whenever he's exposed and is always negative about everybody.I really cant understand why chaos and master are defending him.Anyway i'm gonna let him be the idiot person he is,i dont care,i never did.Oh and before all of you start saying bullshit about me think the above,you know its true!(really pandae how do you feel about yourself,you're pathetic!)
TEAM NASSER!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »
Ok now lets get serious.I believe that some of you are intelligent thinking people,so you'll understand what iam saying.This idiot pandaemonium claims that i sent him an angry pm which is not true.If it is true i dare him to prove it.He's obviously a guy that doesnt know shit about bb(where is your pic anyway?)and just a wannabe that talks shit whenever he's exposed and is always negative about everybody.I really cant understand why chaos and master are defending him.Anyway i'm gonna let him be the idiot person he is,i dont care,i never did.Oh and before all of you start saying bullshit about me think the above,you know its true!(really pandae how do you feel about yourself,you're pathetic!)

meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 02:01:27 PM »
I didn't bother to read GR's tear filled post but I came to the conclusion that he is a malaka and should thus be shot.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
no smart people around here!
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »
gamo to mounaki tis mamakas sas komplexikoi ilithioi amerikanoi.sta arxidia mou sa exo olus grammenous,eiste mia parea kathisterimenon telika.ante geia!
TEAM NASSER!