Author Topic: Anybody in San Diego County getting evacuated!!  (Read 8025 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
that's sinking pretty low, using that as an excuse to have men "visit him"  :-\ and "sleep over" in his house

gay as the day is long
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
::) "NYC" bullshit artist.

whats the matter, are you a kiss-ass middle class stooge worshiping the nouvo riche of Southern California....
Half of them built their homes illegally with pay-offs. If you dont believe it then you're are a fool.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
that's sinking pretty low, using that as an excuse to have men "visit him"  :-\ and "sleep over" in his house

gay as the day is long

Your bitter negativity seems even more out of place than usual in contrast to a genuinely good-hearted person such as A23

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Don't hesitate to send me a message if you need a place for a couple of days.

We're pretty safe here, surrounded by the lake on one side and the golf course on the other so no evacuation so far...

I've got plenty of room, a garage fridge loaded with Coors light, sirloin steaks and cheese cake. My sister's also in town and you would do me a favor by fucking her out of my way.

I'd rather have you (and your hair)  ;D

On a serious note though ... I wish all those People the best of luck ... it's certainly NO JOKE !

So true!  My heart goes out to those people; 300,000 evacuated!  It’s like Katrina!  :'(

affy

dude..alex..thank god you don't live in San Fran..hahaha

Alex23

Re: Anybody in San Diego County getting evacuated!!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »
Your bitter negativity seems even more out of place than usual in contrast to a genuinely good-hearted person such as A23

Groink man, so much negativity coming from jealousy.... so unAmerican.

Let me know next time you're west coast bro, we'll scavenge my local spots ;D

Or maybe at the Arnold in March 8) ?

I havent been evacuated but ill come over for steak cheesecake and beer  :D

ill tell you what lets go lift ..ill drive, then well go back for dinner and a movie at your place? is it a date Alex?? :D

I'll drive... 8)

I volunteered for patrolling the evacuated areas with local force yesterday. We caught 3 mexicans looters trying to do a couple of houses in Discovery Hills. We almost threw them in the fire.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

So true!  My heart goes out to those people; 300,000 evacuated!  It’s like Katrina!  :'(

Yes but unlike Katrina, they had the good sense to leave. They didn't just sit there, burn to death and the blame the govt.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »

I'll drive... 8)

I volunteered for patrolling the evacuated areas with local force yesterday. We caught 3 mexicans looters trying to do a couple of houses in Discovery Hills. We almost threw them in the fire.

I'm 99% sure I'll be in Columbus this year.

We will tear shit up.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won

ok  you get alex, I get groink...deal.... ;D ;D ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Deal!  ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 12:19:53 PM »

I'll drive... 8)

Should have, no one cares about dirtbag messicans

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:48 PM »
ull drive  :D i have to do legs today.. where do u workout?

I train at LA fitness on Twin Oaks in San Marcos. I think they sissied out and are "closed" before or air quality.

Doin' legs too. I might just squat a little in the sunroom and lunges on the golf course afterwards.

Around 4PM. Feel free to drop by, I'm Lake San marcos off of Discovery.

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »
I'm 99% sure I'll be in Columbus this year.

We will tear shit up.

Dude, if you're going, I'm there.

Bring the wife, we'll tag team the girls togheter and point them to the mall while we tear appart the expo 8)

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »
ahaha i worked for LA Fitness in Escondido and I know the guys who run San Marcos... thats kinda far for me tho i live south in mission valley area.

Yea that would be a bad drive these days 8)

Which guy's the manager bro? Is it the "Tony Danza" looking guy? All I get these days is dirty looks from the trainer dudes and cute little smiles and phone numbers from the girls at the front desk.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
Alex,

I'm not getting evacuated, but can I come and stay with you for a few days anyway? Just bored and lonely. I'll start a fire if you're only taking fire escapees.

Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2007, 01:55:40 PM »
Don't hesitate to send me a message if you need a place for a couple of days.
We're pretty safe here, surrounded by the lake on one side and the golf course on the other so no evacuation so far...
I've got plenty of room, a garage fridge loaded with Coors light, sirloin steaks and cheese cake. My sister's also in town and you would do me a favor by fucking her out of my way.
MF 23.

Damn...good thing my hubby didn't read that offer as he made the 3 plus hour drive from down there to home (normally takes 2 hours but the 5 was awful)...his base is pretty much evacuated.

Lisa

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2007, 02:28:42 PM »
The GM is Gabe. Great guy/straight shooter.

Alex hope your safe, I think they have that discovery fire contained but I heard that it was ablaze again on the North County times (comments down the bottom)...hope thats not true.... Hopefully that Witch Fire which is 0% contained and they cant do anything with doesnt decide to shift north as I know thats not far from you. Regardless stay safe. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 02:40:58 PM »

Alex hope your safe, I think they have that discovery fire contained but I heard that it was ablaze again on the North County times (comments down the bottom)...hope thats not true.... Hopefully that Witch Fire which is 0% contained and they cant do anything with doesnt decide to shift north as I know thats not far from you. Regardless stay safe. 
Did you get rid of all the Olive Oil in your house so it wouldn`t create more of a mess of things?

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »

All is good bro. Running out of my home made "virtargo" soon though ;)

Have you closed the warehouse until the fire scare comes down?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

good hearted? he's pathetic with his constant attempts at trying to hook up with people from the internet.

i guess he got no friends in real life so he need to go on a msg board on the internet to try to get some.

and now you gave him a reason to boast and post another picture... and of course he mentioned that he got plenty of space in his house

oh brother, what a pathetic attention whore that sucker is
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 02:52:47 PM »
home made vitargo? i think he eat enough carbs as it is...
Z

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
All is good bro. Running out of my home made "virtargo" soon though ;)

Have you closed the warehouse until the fire scare comes down?

Nope we are open. Business as usual.

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »
Millions of DC`ers are now going catabolic as a result of True Protein`s closure.

Brutal negativity while real Americans are coming together in solidarity helping each others.

I just had a couple of families over for showers, their RVs are parked at Loew's across the street from the house.

Keep America rolling.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
one question...

WHY?? WHY?????

Are you serious?? Seems you don't know too much about germany. You can go to turkey instead, it's exactly like germany, but without the rain. No wait, in turkey, head scarfs are forbidden in office, in Germany it's allowed.

In fact, germany is more islamized than turkey.  :-X :-X

Food, Beer, and Culture, my Friend !! What else ?  ;)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

When you said you were GetBig's " Gay Police " I thought you meant that you " Policed " the AMOUNT of Gayness here at GetBig ... I didn't know that you were actually Gay yourself ... I guess you learn something new everyday, huh ?  :D