Author Topic: Why dexter jackson should have been crowned mr olympia 07  (Read 4009 times)

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Why dexter jackson should have been crowned mr olympia 07
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 11:21:16 AM »
Good to see so many getting into and some im afraid off to the question.
Height plays a difference when u compare dexter and wolfs calves....dexter might need to bring up his as well but it doesnt impact his total apperance in the same amount as wolfs..
It would be cool if palumbo but vic on the spot by asking him on no bull about the calves, caus theres clearly something unatural besides from a small truckload of roids.
peace

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
Good to see so many getting into and some im afraid off to the question.
Height plays a difference when u compare dexter and wolfs calves....dexter might need to bring up his as well but it doesnt impact his total apperance in the same amount as wolfs..
It would be cool if palumbo but vic on the spot by asking him on no bull about the calves, caus theres clearly something unatural besides from a small truckload of roids.
peace

who's gimmick are you exactly?...

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
Dexter the supposedly king of symmetry has a gut and protruding obliques causing it to lose that x-frame.  Wolf owns him along with an in shape Toney Freeman. 

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »

Im also norwegian so if any of you spelling fanatics have something to complain about, write me a letter in norwegian.

Dexter should have won because of the following reasons:
- Victors calves are to suspicious and reason enough not to give him the olympia
- Jay was off
- Dexter has the least amount of flaws, allthough he needs to watch his waistline in the future.
- Dennis wolf should have been 2. or third but cant be mr olympia before he brings up his calves.

I won't ever need to speak, read, or write Norwegian so therefore I couldn't give a shit.  I can write you a letter in Japanese though, if you wish.  Now, moving on to the topic at hand:

I agree that Dex should have won, not because Jay was off or Victor's calfs are suspect, but because Dex just looks better, period. People complain that Dex always comes to the O looking the same, but honestly, he doesn't need to change anything.  The judging is what needs to change.   

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 06:45:25 AM »
I won't ever need to speak, read, or write Norwegian so therefore I couldn't give a shit.  I can write you a letter in Japanese though, if you wish.  Now, moving on to the topic at hand:

I agree that Dex should have won, not because Jay was off or Victor's calfs are suspect, but because Dex just looks better, period. People complain that Dex always comes to the O looking the same, but honestly, he doesn't need to change anything.  The judging is what needs to change.   

Yeah they should start rewarding short guys who lack size and proportion ::)
I

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 08:16:46 AM »

Yeah they should start rewarding short guys who lack size and proportion ::)

you know nothing about bodybuilding
175lbs by 31st July

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »
you know nothing about bodybuilding

Yeah ok douche bag, keep riding the Dex hype machine. He has not improved anything since 2003, he has no calves, small chest, high lats, no thickness to speak of, clavicles are about as wide as a 12 yr old girl, gut has been getting bigger the past few years, weak traps, painfully obvious uneven biceps and until this past Olympia no thigh separation in sight. Sorry the guys has no wow factor except for his conditioning, he out muscles only those shorter and lighter (only about 4 guys, Eryk Bui, David Henry, Derik Farnsworth, Ken Jones ;D), basically the only reason people think he looks aesthetically pleasing is because he looks more like a "Jacked" athlete rather then an actual Body Builder. An aesthetically pleasing Body Builder would be Chris Cormier not Dexter Jackson.

I