Author Topic: SPECIAL ED UFC 77 TRAILER  (Read 1074 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: SPECIAL ED UFC 77 TRAILER
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
good stuff, you look like you've lost a good deal of weight.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 01:39:44 PM »
good stuff, you look like you've lost a good deal of weight.
Ya know, I saw your name as the replier and I said to myself (before reading), "Sheesh, can't that guy ever say anything nice about anyone?" and BINGO, there it was, just like THE SECRET.

Thanks Dave! :-*
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »
Ya know, I saw your name as the replier and I said to myself (before reading), "Sheesh, can't that guy ever say anything nice about anyone?" and BINGO, there it was, just like THE SECRET.

Thanks Dave! :-*
hey man i give you your props, you get out there and meet the pro's in bodybuilding and MMA.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »
hahahaha! are those them tap ot retards that travel around on some bus?

and Boner looks fucking huge!!!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 03:41:31 PM »
hahahaha! are those them tap ot retards that travel around on some bus?

and Boner looks fucking huge!!!!!
Yeah, that's the Tapout guys from the show on Versus.

And I was surprised how tall Bonnar was. Some guys have their heights exaggerated, but he's really 6'2 or 6'3.
BigNationRadio.com

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 04:37:48 PM »
SE,
You going to be at the Ultimate Fighting Championship - UFC 78
Saturday, 11-17 at the new Prudential Center arena that is opening up in Newark, NJ?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 08:36:32 PM »
SE,
You going to be at the Ultimate Fighting Championship - UFC 78
Saturday, 11-17 at the new Prudential Center arena that is opening up in Newark, NJ?
Of course I'll be there. Newark is practically my second home since that's where I was first inducted into the Bloods.
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 08:56:08 PM »
Ed - Props on the UFC gig, looks like you had fun. Houston Alexander is a pretty cool dude. Did anyone surprise you who was cooler than expected or a dick? Did you ask Shawn Sherk how his appeal was going?

Trailer - cool idea but music was overbearing, next time let us in on the sound bites and lower the tunes.

LIFT FARRELL STUDIOS

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »
Ed - Props on the UFC gig, looks like you had fun. Houston Alexander is a pretty cool dude. Did anyone surprise you who was cooler than expected or a dick? Did you ask Shawn Sherk how his appeal was going?

Trailer - cool idea but music was overbearing, next time let us in on the sound bites and lower the tunes.

LIFT FARRELL STUDIOS

8)
Ike,

I already re-cut the trailer after watching it but your suggestions were right on.

Sean Sherk's appeal will be decided in the next week or two by the California State Athletic Commission, assuming their building hasn't burnt to the ground. Almost everyone was cool. Post-fight, Jason Black wasn't in the greatest mood, but who could blame him. The biggest surprise was probably how friendly Dana was. With everything going on, he's out there smiling, shaking hands, and taking photos with the fans with enormous patience. I wasn't expecting that.

The only refused interview was Brandon Vera the morning of the fight, which is totally understandable. He was very nice about it and promised to talk to me afterwards, but I was interviewing Noguiera when Vera walked out of his dressing room, post-fight.

The other surprise were the Tapout guys -- totally crazy on camera and very calm and kind off camera, especially with all the kids lining up for autographs and pictures.
BigNationRadio.com