Author Topic: LAURA LEE'S THREAD  (Read 60464 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: LAURA LEE'S THREAD
« Reply #350 on: February 06, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »
Seeing it disappeared from the other board, I'll state it here too:

There is nothing wrong with me and Mike.  You guys took my text incorrectly (as usual  ::)) and flipped it. 

Yup, I got a bum ticker.  It's a pre-existing condition that I didn't know I had and is giving me some problems.  It's really bumming me out that I cannot compete anymore.  I would be 4 weeks out from my show now and getting really excited.  Instead I'm on heart medication that makes me feel ill.  It's swelled me up and makes me tired all the time.  And although I've been told that I  can't train and can't do cardio I chose to try last night.  It was a lame workout and killed me.  I really loved training and competing and it breaks my heart not to be able to do it.  I came to the realization last night....hence my signature.  But you retards go with it in all different direction.  Go figure.   ::)   I wanted to take some "me" time and try and get healthy so I decided to take a break from the boards.  Is it ok with you all if I do so?   ;D

Also, what is all this Dennis James stuff?  You guys sure can start rumors...are you sure you're not really a chick?

Rip, please feel free to unsticky this thread again.  I know you had done so prior to my postings...the children of the boards just love to start trouble. 

So does that mean you have to turn in your competitor stars?

j/k...get well.  From every tribulation comes and equal or greater opportunity.
w

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
I talked to Laura yesterday...she's doing okay, on the road to recovery, and she'll be back.  I'll be talking to her again this weekend, so I'll let you guys know if there's any update on her health. 

:)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »
Sorry I missed your call Laura.. Try me again tonight..

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »
I talked to Laura yesterday...she's doing okay, on the road to recovery, and she'll be back.  I'll be talking to her again this weekend, so I'll let you guys know if there's any update on her health. 

how bout giving me a call, I am not feeling well. I need a checkup. I might even need a visit. :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
Seeing it disappeared from the other board, I'll state it here too:

There is nothing wrong with me and Mike.  You guys took my text incorrectly (as usual  ::)) and flipped it. 

Yup, I got a bum ticker. It's a pre-existing condition that I didn't know I had and is giving me some problems.  It's really bumming me out that I cannot compete anymore.  I would be 4 weeks out from my show now and getting really excited.  Instead I'm on heart medication that makes me feel ill.  It's swelled me up and makes me tired all the time.  And although I've been told that I  can't train and can't do cardio I chose to try last night.  It was a lame workout and killed me.  I really loved training and competing and it breaks my heart not to be able to do it.  I came to the realization last night....hence my signature.  But you retards go with it in all different direction.  Go figure.   ::)   I wanted to take some "me" time and try and get healthy so I decided to take a break from the boards.  Is it ok with you all if I do so?   ;D

Also, what is all this Dennis James stuff?  You guys sure can start rumors...are you sure you're not really a chick?

Rip, please feel free to unsticky this thread again.  I know you had done so prior to my postings...the children of the boards just love to start trouble. 

First of all: Get well. Stay healthy.

And why are you getting problems from this pre-existing condition now, when you're in good shape?
As empty as paradise

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #355 on: February 13, 2008, 01:36:31 PM »

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: February 13, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

And why are you getting problems from this pre-existing condition now, when you're in good shape?

Arvilla is so mixed up and lost as to what to supplement with, he is just giving her stuff he has no idea about. The guy doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. He is like a mad scientist, just giving his victim anything and everything he finds. Rememeber this is a guy who looks like a completely different person because of all the drugs and his facial changes are permanent, that is why he looks so different in a span of a few years. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept Laura locked up in a cooler somewhere, she calls me all the time crying, but she is scared of him.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #357 on: February 14, 2008, 01:33:24 AM »
Arvilla is so mixed up and lost as to what to supplement with, he is just giving her stuff he has no idea about. The guy doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. He is like a mad scientist, just giving his victim anything and everything he finds. Rememeber this is a guy who looks like a completely different person because of all the drugs and his facial changes are permanent, that is why he looks so different in a span of a few years. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept Laura locked up in a cooler somewhere, she calls me all the time crying, but she is scared of him.

WTF?
As empty as paradise

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
laura good to see you have your own thread again :)