Author Topic: ANYBODY USE CREATINE FUEL by TWINLAB???????  (Read 1018 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ANYBODY USE CREATINE FUEL by TWINLAB???????
« on: October 24, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »
i ran out of my usual AST creatine and picked up the Twinlab stuff at Sam's, any of you guys use it, if so what do you think?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: ANYBODY USE CREATINE FUEL by TWINLAB???????
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »
They used to be known for using a cheap Chinese grade creatine monohydrate in the past ('90's).

If you start shitting your pants and getting a gut ache, dump it in the toilet where it belongs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »
They used to be known for using a cheap Chinese grade creatine monohydrate in the past ('90's).

If you start shitting your pants and getting a gut ache, dump it in the toilet where it belongs.
i've got kind of a crazy digestive system in that i digest 99.9 percent of anything i use supplemant or food wise, very very rarely get any type of intestinal distress.

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »
Twinlab's quality control has declined over the years.. I would consider other brands before picking up any of their supps.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
Twinlab's quality control has declined over the years.. I would consider other brands before picking up any of their supps.
like i said i was at Sam's and i noticed they had it so i thought i'd try it, it's got 46 grams of carbs, 5 grams of creatine, 2 grams of glutamine and some Taurine and vitamins in it, took my first serving today after legs and no stomach problems so far after a couple of hours, we'll see.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 02:05:15 PM »
I used to take the creatine fuel wafers about five or six years ago. After awhile they started upsetting my stomach. Now, I don't bother to take creatine anymore.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »
ive heard amazing things about this..

http://www.con-cret.com/products.asp

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
I used it off and on for two years. It is a good product , never had any stomach problems or anything like that.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 02:55:20 AM »
i've got kind of a crazy digestive system in that i digest 99.9 percent of anything i use supplemant or food wise, very very rarely get any type of intestinal distress.

hahahaha, me too

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 08:40:52 AM »

Lucky you.