Author Topic: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!  (Read 31023 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!
« Reply #300 on: October 27, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »
You are asking me?

I think I was the one asking the question..."Who do I owe money supposedly?"

Nassar El Saumblobby says you owe him thousands.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #301 on: October 27, 2007, 02:16:58 PM »
My "rice cake"? No, I haven't, but funny you posted a diet on here that VERY, VERY close to the one I'm on, all the way down to the omega eggs, but here's the thing Milos, I have not and will not use any insulin. As I was going through my posing routein and mandatories, something occured to me and made me more glad I never fell into the insulin hype. In my relaxed mandatories I will say all though I am hard and about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, I did not have the hardness as someone on insulin, but it occured to me that guys on insulin looked the same while standing relaxed as opposed to being flexed, here's what I am getting at, during the Olympia commentary by Charles Glass he made certain comments on how certain competitors muscle "moved" while others did not.

My point, I seriously think that I or anyone who gets conditioned enough has the advantage over someone who is on insulin, when I hit my poses, things happend, I went from looking relaxed to looked reletivly (being that I'm 5 weeks out) ripped, something you don't see anymore, I'm not boasting by anymeans, I'm just telling you the difference in what I see, again, I've always maintained that it's MUCH easier to get big than it is to get ripped. It's been said by people who were fortunate enough to see Frank Zane at an Olympia say "when he walked on stage you can see every fiber in his muscles move and when he posed, his muscles jumped out".........that Milos, is true ripped conditioning and oh, I do realize that people today are much bigger because of the insulin, but make no mistake, I won't be that small as I was water tested today at under 6% and 205 at 5'6, which means I'm tetering on Lt. Heavies to Heavies and my symmetry hasn't suffered one bit and at 45, no loose skin to speak of. Old School Milos...old school!!

Hey coach any idea were can i see pics of that contest??or do you have any?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #302 on: October 27, 2007, 02:20:17 PM »
hey mr. intensejoe, let's see some pics 5 weeks out , you big musclebear.
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #303 on: October 27, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »
I cannot write right now (work calls...my 12-16 clients on Saturday ::) that is)...but I will explain my recommendations using my drinks when I grab the time (later today or tomorrow)...

As this thread did generate interest - my partner and I decided to extend the 50% offer for ONE WEEK...so if some of you guys didn't catch this on time - I will still give you a chance to try my products - at least...

Standup thing to do Milos.

I'm going to order them and will give a no BS report on my results

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #304 on: October 27, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
Hey Milos how can Europeans order your products?

Thanks.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: October 27, 2007, 04:34:03 PM »
So do you get a free tshirt or anythign wtih an order?? maybe some shakerr cups?

The Coach

« Reply #306 on: October 27, 2007, 08:11:40 PM »

You charge little - everyone things you stink...so I decided if someone tells me "I stink" it better be for real than "figuratively"...(God knows I have my "stinky days"...)

I charge what my market calls for (you don't know what I charge anyway). You charge what your market calls for (as you know there's a sucker born every minute), My highschool, college and professional athletes are charged accordingly, my professional athletes are charged at a much higher rate (more than your rates) and are negociated and paid through the agents. The difference is Milos, I have retained my personal clients for years and years which equals client stability.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos Drinks
« Reply #307 on: October 27, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »
Complain about the taste?

Try mixing 2 scoops of preload with orange flavor gatorade...and drink half an hour before the workout.
For xxpload you can use either orange or punch flavor gatorade and drink in between sets...

I purposely left out some carbs out - for LOW CARB CRAZE and also to possibly negotiate a deal with Gatorade in months to come...

But - you want HYPERANABOLISM - try my "snake oil" for a week or two and than talk about snakes or oils...

Where can you buy and check out your new products Milos?  Thanks Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: October 27, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »
So do you get a free tshirt or anythign wtih an order?? maybe some shakerr cups?
lol, omg. After you pull the silver spoon out of your mouth, ask mommy for a bit of your $5k weely allowance to buy some of Milos' suppliments at half off::)

Howie: www.koloseum.com/store/

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: October 28, 2007, 06:38:49 AM »
lol, omg. After you pull the silver spoon out of your mouth, ask mommy for a bit of your $5k weely allowance to buy some of Milos' suppliments at half off::)

Howie: www.koloseum.com/store/

I did, homo, and now I'm asking if I get a free tshirt like pretty much every other online supp store. A koloseum shirt would be much less embarasign than a bbing.com one.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: October 28, 2007, 07:15:41 AM »
Only a "stupid kind" (of Europeans)...can't...Everyone else is welcome.
did u mean savastase is stupid?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #311 on: October 28, 2007, 08:14:25 AM »
Nassar El Saumblobby says you owe him thousands.

WELL MILOS??????

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #312 on: October 28, 2007, 08:16:13 AM »
I did, ####, and now I'm asking if I get a free tshirt like pretty much every other online supp store. A koloseum shirt would be much less embarasign than a bbing.com one.

Ungrateful little bitch you are.... >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #313 on: October 28, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »
Maybe i"m stupid too, but i think EUROPE is not part of neither USA nor CANADA.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #314 on: October 28, 2007, 09:40:08 AM »
Milos have you ever considered offering a 2 day trial size version?

Some of us (me) have stomachs that can't tolerate certain supps (creatine, NOxplode).

It would be more beneficial for us to be able to purchase a smaller version of the product to see if we can tolerate it.  That is a lot of money to shell out and only find out we can't use it.

I don't see the list of ingredients in it so I can't tell or guess how I might react to it.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »
I did, ####, and now I'm asking if I get a free tshirt like pretty much every other online supp store. A koloseum shirt would be much less embarasign than a bbing.com one.
He is already giving 50 % off, how many supplement companys do that ? and then give you a free t-shirt, I bet you cant name one.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #316 on: October 28, 2007, 09:55:31 AM »

I don't see the list of ingredients in it so I can't tell or guess how I might react to it.

As far as I know, it's animo acids and carbs.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #319 on: October 28, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »
i just ordered all three supplements from Milo's at the getbig 50% off discount.when they get to my house i will do a log or something telling you how they work.i personally have no biased on the situation,and don't care either way if they work or not.

but give me at least two weeks after the order arrives for a statement.

bench

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #320 on: October 28, 2007, 02:15:01 PM »
Milos, I gotta say I just listened to your info on the probodybuilding weekly radio show and you make the products sound really good.  Your entire theory of drinking shakes during the workout always seemed like aggressive marketing for protein sales. 

Then again, bodybuilders have been using pre and post workout drinks which recently has become scientifically proven (the anabolic window).  Perhaps there's something to your theories.

My only concern right now is quality ingredients and how you're going to sell me on the idea that your products actually contain EVERYTHING on the label and nothing that's NOT supposed to be there.

Thanks.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: October 28, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
Milos, I gotta say I just listened to your info on the probodybuilding weekly radio show and you make the products sound really good.  Your entire theory of drinking shakes during the workout always seemed like aggressive marketing for protein sales. 

Then again, bodybuilders have been using pre and post workout drinks which recently has become scientifically proven (the anabolic window).  Perhaps there's something to your theories.

My only concern right now is quality ingredients and how you're going to sell me on the idea that your products actually contain EVERYTHING on the label and nothing that's NOT supposed to be there.

Thanks.
Is this how you approach any product you buy? Aspirin, Cheerios, Diet Pepsi, vitamine C tablets, etc? I'd like to see what other companies have replied to this request of yours.

Actually, the secret ingredient is dirt. Magic dirt from the plains of Willowbrook Harmonies. Milos stole it from the Waffling Pixies of Destiny. *shhh* Don't tell anyone -- and it's not listed on the label!

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #322 on: October 28, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »

As far as I know, it's animo acids and carbs.
It also has 3 different kinds of arginine, creatine ethyl ester and monohydrate

The Coach

« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »
Is this how you approach any product you buy? Aspirin, Cheerios, Diet Pepsi, vitamine C tablets, etc? I'd like to see what other companies have replied to this request of yours.

As far as I know anything the FDA has APPROVED!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2007, 07:00:16 PM »

Actually, the secret ingredient is dirt. Magic dirt from the plains of Willowbrook Harmonies. Milos stole it from the Waffling Pixies of Destiny. *shhh* Don't tell anyone -- and it's not listed on the label!

Actually, I'm trying to find out more about his product, but thanks for the jackass reply.

The supplement industry is UNREGULATED, but I'm sure you knew that.  And companies that haven't established themselves in the market aren't what I call 'trustworthy'. 

Aspirin, Cheerios and Diet Pepsi all have the FDA to REGULATE the ingredients.  These companies would be held accountable via massive penalties and infractions if their products were found to not have what's on the label, ingredient list...or if they were contaminated.  Being regulated also means that they have strict testing standards that are again REGULATED and ENFORCED via third parties.  The supplement industry does NOT do those things...and you wonder why it's such a lucrative market?

Being such a smart guy I'm sure you already knew that.

I'll buy a product from Muscletech before I buy a product from some unknown, don't care who manufactures it.  To do otherwise, without some type of independent testing, is foolish and possibly dangerous.  Milos would most likely agree. 

So I'm supposed to take Milos' word?  No disrespect, but no thanks.  All I'm looking for is some more info on the quality of the product, and what measures were taken to ensure that quality.  Once upon a time, people were actually concerned about quality; getting what they were paying for.  That's fallen by the wayside for advertisements with jacked up goons wearing Hannibal masks.  Whatever.