Author Topic: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!  (Read 30972 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Milos' Drinks - they deliver!
« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2007, 07:09:42 PM »
It also has 3 different kinds of arginine, creatine ethyl ester and monohydrate

Arginine IS an amino acid.

But I didn't know it had creatine in it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2007, 08:13:25 PM »
Actually, I'm trying to find out more about his product, but thanks for the jackass reply.

The supplement industry is UNREGULATED, but I'm sure you knew that.  And companies that haven't established themselves in the market aren't what I call 'trustworthy'. 

Aspirin, Cheerios and Diet Pepsi all have the FDA to REGULATE the ingredients.  These companies would be held accountable via massive penalties and infractions if their products were found to not have what's on the label, ingredient list...or if they were contaminated.  Being regulated also means that they have strict testing standards that are again REGULATED and ENFORCED via third parties.  The supplement industry does NOT do those things...and you wonder why it's such a lucrative market?

Being such a smart guy I'm sure you already knew that.

I'll buy a product from Muscletech before I buy a product from some unknown, don't care who manufactures it.  To do otherwise, without some type of independent testing, is foolish and possibly dangerous.  Milos would most likely agree. 

So I'm supposed to take Milos' word?  No disrespect, but no thanks.  All I'm looking for is some more info on the quality of the product, and what measures were taken to ensure that quality.  Once upon a time, people were actually concerned about quality; getting what they were paying for.  That's fallen by the wayside for advertisements with jacked up goons wearing Hannibal masks.  Whatever. 

Thanks for the utterly nonsense meltdown reply.

Ok, so you want to get specific. Go ask Rich Gaspari (Gaspari Nutrition) for the same thing you're asking Milos for. He'll laugh in your face. Ask the owners of Met-Rx. Ask the Weiders. Ask the tiny corner suppliment guy. Ask Muscletech -- like they're all honest and shit because they've been around -- hell, they might be selling you dirt and raping you for all you know. Ask ANY of them. You'd be the laughing stock of the nutrition world. People in the industry would make jokes about you for years on end. Duh.

"This stupid kid was trying to get us to fork over some sort of third party proof of what was and wasn't in our products. Who does he think he is? God? Like we're going to give him any of our confidential information or spend a dime on third party studies for this joker! hahahahah *whole room -- hahahahahha*"

My point was made. You decided to try and twist it to "win". And it failed. Morons - you and The Coach (although, we've already established the brainlessness of The Coach many, many times).  Try debating baseless points with someone of your own stature - you might have a chance then.

The Coach

« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »

Morons - you and The Coach (although, we've already established the brainlessness of The Coach many, many times).  Try debating baseless points with someone of your own stature - you might have a chance then.

Pot meet kettle!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2007, 08:20:47 PM »
Pot meet kettle!
And you even stole the phrase I use...geeze, not even enough brains to come up with something unique.

The Coach

« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »
And you even stole the phrase I use...geeze, not even enough brains to come up with something unique.

Yes, of course I did ::)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2007, 08:27:34 PM »
Yes, of course I did  :-[
I told you to stop it! Pretty soon you'll have to shave your palms. Geeze.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: October 28, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »
Thanks for the utterly nonsense meltdown reply.

Ok, so you want to get specific. Go ask Rich Gaspari (Gaspari Nutrition) for the same thing you're asking Milos for. He'll laugh in your face. Ask the owners of Met-Rx. Ask the Weiders. Ask the tiny corner suppliment guy. Ask Muscletech -- like they're all honest and shit because they've been around -- hell, they might be selling you dirt and raping you for all you know. Ask ANY of them. You'd be the laughing stock of the nutrition world. People in the industry would make jokes about you for years on end. Duh.

"This stupid kid was trying to get us to fork over some sort of third party proof of what was and wasn't in our products. Who does he think he is? God? Like we're going to give him any of our confidential information or spend a dime on third party studies for this joker! hahahahah *whole room -- hahahahahha*"

My point was made. You decided to try and twist it to "win". And it failed. Morons - you and The Coach (although, we've already established the brainlessness of The Coach many, many times).  Try debating baseless points with someone of your own stature - you might have a chance then.

garraeth

i can guarantee you 100% that if gaspari, connelly, weider or anyone else was on getbig claiming anabolic and anti-catabolic status to his food  supplements i would certainly be asking some questions. whether they chose to answer/meltdown/insult/whatever wouldn't concern me in the slightest, i'll still ask the questions.

i have nothing against milos personally. he's a smart man and not afraid to say what he thinks and i respect that, but he has made some outlandish claims re the product eg. 30lbs of muscle in 2 weeks for something that, at the end of the day, is nothing more than macronutrients in a powder.

the supplement industry is a billion dollar fraud. food NEVER has and NEVER will have drug like effects. if it did, why would the bbers that endorse the products (including milos' pro bbers) continue to risk their health and liberty taking anabolic drugs?

manipulating insulin naturally to induce gains in lean body mass is a croc of shit and, again, if it was effective why would milos himself continue to use insulin drugs?

i've said this before, but i have no problem with milos' business. if he pushes his products on his board or at the olympia booths or whatever, fine, but to come on here and make outrageous claims and expect no one to call him on it? sorry, you can both meltdown and talk about ajax, pepsi, kindergarten, the sky and grass all you want, all it does is confirm to me that neither of you actually want to talk about the product, because you know there's only so many ways you can sell sugar and protein. ;D  

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
garraeth

i can guarantee you 100% that if gaspari, connelly, weider or anyone else was on getbig claiming anabolic and anti-catabolic status to his food  supplements i would certainly be asking some questions. whether they chose to answer/meltdown/insult/whatever wouldn't concern me in the slightest, i'll still ask the questions.

i have nothing against milos personally. he's a smart man and not afraid to say what he thinks and i respect that, but he has made some outlandish claims re the product eg. 30lbs of muscle in 2 weeks for something that, at the end of the day, is nothing more than macronutrients in a powder.

the supplement industry is a billion dollar fraud. food NEVER has and NEVER will have drug like effects. if it did, why would the bbers that endorse the products (including milos' pro bbers) continue to risk their health and liberty taking anabolic drugs?

manipulating insulin naturally to induce gains in lean body mass is a croc of shit and, again, if it was effective why would milos himself continue to use insulin drugs?

i've said this before, but i have no problem with milos' business. if he pushes his products on his board or at the olympia booths or whatever, fine, but to come on here and make outrageous claims and expect no one to call him on it? sorry, you can both meltdown and talk about ajax, pepsi, kindergarten, the sky and grass all you want, all it does is confirm to me that neither of you actually want to talk about the product, because you know there's only so many ways you can sell sugar and protein. ;D  
OK, that's fine, but I don't remember him saying you'd gain 30lbs in any time period on KNS...maybe on slin, but I don't remember KNS. And if so, it's not on any literature.

And what you say is great. But bic_staedtler is asking for information that no one would give him. NO ONE. I don't care if they say their product would pack on 300lb of lean muscle in 2 days, he'd still be laughed at. And this is the subject in question. Not Milos' claims or what's in the product. ie. your reply is great, and you can question those things of course, and I'm not trying to offend, but it is off-topic.

So he can ask the question, and I can laugh at him for being so naive as to think anyone would give him an answer. Think of the logistics. The cost. The simple fact that the company would possibly be revealing trade secrets. The risk to the company.

Never will happen.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: October 28, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »
OK, that's fine, but I don't remember him saying you'd gain 30lbs in any time period on KNS...maybe on slin, but I don't remember KNS. And if so, it's not on any literature.

And what you say is great. But bic_staedtler is asking for information that no one would give him. NO ONE. I don't care if they say their product would pack on 300lb of lean muscle in 2 days, he'd still be laughed at. And this is the subject in question. Not Milos' claims or what's in the product. ie. your reply is great, and you can question those things of course, and I'm not trying to offend, but it is off-topic.

So he can ask the question, and I can laugh at him for being so naive as to think anyone would give him an answer. Think of the logistics. The cost. The simple fact that the company would possibly be revealing trade secrets. The risk to the company.

Never will happen.

agreed

any way you look at it you are taking a gamble when it comes to food supplements. the industry is wide open to fraud and, basically, this is exactly how the weiders built their multi million dollar empire, by getting drug assisted bbers endorsing his over priced milk powder. the actual comps and mags were just a front. muscletech is now doing the same thing and rather aggressively ie cutler winning the 2007 olympia.

the title of this thread is the topic i'm commenting on. any side issue is only a side issue. milos 'promises' his drinks deliver what he says and the simple fact is, he has ZERO evidence to back his claim (sorry, the drug assisted bbers endorsements don't count - see aforementioned comment about weider). people are just going to have to trust milos if they want to purchase his product. good luck with that.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: October 28, 2007, 09:40:24 PM »
agreed

any way you look at it you are taking a gamble when it comes to food supplements. the industry is wide open to fraud and, basically, this is exactly how the weiders built their multi million dollar empire, by getting drug assisted bbers endorsing his over priced milk powder. the actual comps and mags were just a front. muscletech is now doing the same thing and rather aggressively ie cutler winning the 2007 olympia.

the title of this thread is the topic i'm commenting on. any side issue is only a side issue. milos 'promises' his drinks deliver what he says and the simple fact is, he has ZERO evidence to back his claim (sorry, the drug assisted bbers endorsements don't count - see aforementioned comment about weider). people are just going to have to trust milos if they want to purchase his product. good luck with that.
Yup!

Kinda sucks...I've been "had" many times before too.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »
My "rice cake"? No, I haven't, but funny you posted a diet on here that VERY, VERY close to the one I'm on, all the way down to the omega eggs, but here's the thing Milos, I have not and will not use any insulin. As I was going through my posing routein and mandatories, something occured to me and made me more glad I never fell into the insulin hype. In my relaxed mandatories I will say all though I am hard and about 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule, I did not have the hardness as someone on insulin, but it occured to me that guys on insulin looked the same while standing relaxed as opposed to being flexed, here's what I am getting at, during the Olympia commentary by Charles Glass he made certain comments on how certain competitors muscle "moved" while others did not.

My point, I seriously think that I or anyone who gets conditioned enough has the advantage over someone who is on insulin, when I hit my poses, things happend, I went from looking relaxed to looked reletivly (being that I'm 5 weeks out) ripped, something you don't see anymore,
I'm not boasting by anymeans, I'm just telling you the difference in what I see, again, I've always maintained that it's MUCH easier to get big than it is to get ripped. It's been said by people who were fortunate enough to see Frank Zane at an Olympia say "when he walked on stage you can see every fiber in his muscles move and when he posed, his muscles jumped out".........that Milos, is true ripped conditioning and oh, I do realize that people today are much bigger because of the insulin, but make no mistake, I won't be that small as I was water tested today at under 6% and 205 at 5'6, which means I'm tetering on Lt. Heavies to Heavies and my symmetry hasn't suffered one bit and at 45, no loose skin to speak of. Old School Milos...old school!!

coach

i've got to give you some kudos here. you have actually outdone yourself.

this right here is the stupidest thing you've said on getbig.

well done man. :D

The Coach

« Reply #336 on: October 29, 2007, 06:00:52 AM »
coach

i've got to give you some kudos here. you have actually outdone yourself.

this right here is the stupidest thing you've said on getbig.

well done man. :D

You've just got to love these guys who come on here who don't bodybuild, don't diet have no desire to compete but yet they give answers like this clown and cannot substantiate as to WHY it was so "stupid".

Again, this is getbig and would expect nothing less...good job "beast"!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2007, 08:31:22 AM »
You've just got to love these guys who come on here who don't bodybuild, don't diet have no desire to compete but yet they give answers like this clown and cannot substantiate as to WHY it was so "stupid".

Again, this is getbig and would expect nothing less...good job "beast"!

yeah, but isn't it sad when a guy who does a completely different sport to you knows more about your sport than you do? ;D

doesn't take much, just some common dog fuck really.

let me see if i can explain it in simple terminology so even a meat head like you can understand.

muscle is that stuff that connects to the joints and helps you move around and stuff. when you contract the muscle it hardens and bulges ie what you refer to as 'popping'. :D

anyway, as a muscle develops and your neurology becomes more efficient you gain more control over your muscles and can contract them and relax them at will. :D

now here's the hard bit for you to understand :( : it doesn't actually matter how the muscle develops ie hormone manipulation, weight training, etc, as long as the muscle is conditioned, there is a certain degree of neurological control attained by the owner and there isn't fat and water blurring it's definition, you will see that muscle 'pop' out exactly the same way every time. ;)

how long you been bodybuilding again, coach? :-[

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #338 on: October 29, 2007, 08:43:32 AM »
now here's the hard bit for you to understand :( : it doesn't actually matter how the muscle develops ie hormone manipulation, weight training, etc, as long as the muscle is conditioned, there is a certain degree of neurological control attained by the owner and there isn't fat and water blurring it's definition, you will see that muscle 'pop' out exactly the same way every time.

In theory, this is true. But just because you have X amount of muscle, and how you built it (natural, insulin and/or GH, boatloads of roids, synthol etc...) are two different things.
One look at the past BBer's, from the seventies to the mid to late nineties, and compare them to the current guys, you can see there is an obvious difference in muscle. From the way it pops, the way they look semi flexed when standing relaxed (like refrigerators or huge blocks of tissue), or even boiling it down to skin tone and complexion.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2007, 09:35:01 AM »
In theory, this is true. But just because you have X amount of muscle, and how you built it (natural, insulin and/or GH, boatloads of roids, synthol etc...) are two different things.
One look at the past BBer's, from the seventies to the mid to late nineties, and compare them to the current guys, you can see there is an obvious difference in muscle. From the way it pops, the way they look semi flexed when standing relaxed (like refrigerators or huge blocks of tissue), or even boiling it down to skin tone and complexion.

well, synthol and site injections are not muscle, they only add volume to muscle and this will cause the non differential more than anything.

apart from that, if it's muscle it flexes, that simple. problem is, guys don't ever actually stand relaxed like they did in the past, so they are always flexed and the reason they look more blocky, etc is simply because they have a shit load more muscle. look at ronnie's biceps pre 2006 (i can't say jay because he has too much synthol). name me another bber in history that had biceps that popped up better than ronnie's?

it really is a moot point and makes no sense whatsoever. it is something i would expect to hear from an ignorant bimbo, not a 30 year veteran and supposedly a personal trainer that makes his living from said sport.

The Coach

« Reply #340 on: October 29, 2007, 10:26:08 AM »
yeah, but isn't it sad when a guy who does a completely different sport to you knows more about your sport than you do? ;D

let me see if i can explain it in simple terminology so even a meat head like you can understand.

muscle is that stuff that connects to the joints and helps you move around and stuff. when you contract the muscle it hardens and bulges ie what you refer to as 'popping'. :D

anyway, as a muscle develops and your neurology becomes more efficient you gain more control over your muscles and can contract them and relax them at will. :D

now here's the hard bit for you to understand :( : it doesn't actually matter how the muscle develops ie hormone manipulation, weight training, etc, as long as the muscle is conditioned, there is a certain degree of neurological control attained by the owner and there isn't fat and water blurring it's definition, you will see that muscle 'pop' out exactly the same way every time. ;)

Oh my God you're dumb as fucking door knob...........I can't take it anymore, I'm seriously dealing with total imbeciles on here. I got MUv on here who talks shit and says he'll be at the show and I'll bet anything this guy won't have the balls to come and actually talk shit to my face, then there's you who would thinks he knows what hell he's talking about trying to give me a laymen physiology lesson when that's not what I'm even talking about. Let me make it clear and take a look at some pics before insulin and after insulin. I can't make it any clearer...........I give up, please pick up a book, research on the web, go back to school...fuck whatever, but please just learn something before you call someone out and call them names........fuck, you hide behind your computer for Gods sake and talk shit.............shut up please!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »

Funny because we were just talking about this sort of thing last night with Kamali (not specifically "pop", but along those lines). I guess Milos observed that Kamali had awesome control over his chest muscles (they did chest earlier in the day) and they got really, really hard when he flexed. And at the same time Milos was saying Yates had mushy muscles -- even though they were huge.

It's kind of odd as to who has the solid muscle and who doesn't. My friend Owen is the same as Dorian - big muscles but mushy. Mine are smaller but rock hard. I wonder if it's just genetic...or maybe due to practice. I was also thinking it might be because Dorian has better genetics so doesn't have to really contract all that much to grow, so never had to learn to fully contract. Whereas Kamali doesn't have the genetic gifts Dorian had and so to overcome that shortcoming, he had to learn how to fully contract.

Dunno -- all speculation on my part. Just kind of interesting.

whitecamaross

• Getbig II
« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »
Milos, im waiting for the code so i can order? i already registered but i am still waiting to the code for 50 percent off. As soon as i get the product, i will write my own review on it. i have tried 9 different pre workout formulas and my last being "vapor" from muscletech.  i had no shotgun as my best, but my body got quickly used to it and in a matter of 4 days i wasnt feeling anything anymore.  I liked "vapor" by muscletech and so far it is the only pre-workout drink that i have not had to use 3 scoops of it in order to get a pump (im 6'0 230lbs).  Gasparis  superpump 25 was great,but i had to increase the dosage which in turn was hurting my kidneys tremendously. (lower back disconfort).  Cellucor's M5 was awesome, but when i had abnormal heart palpitations throughout the day even if i was not working so.  As soon as i  stopped it, i had no more issues with my heart.  i am not a muscletech fan at all, but it is the only preworkout drink that has not messed with my heart or kidneys (even drinking 2 servings at once).  

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »
Milos, im waiting for the code so i can order? i already registered but i am still waiting to the code for 50 percent off. As soon as i get the product, i will write my own review on it. i have tried 9 different pre workout formulas and my last being "vapor" from muscletech.  i had no shotgun as my best, but my body got quickly used to it and in a matter of 4 days i wasnt feeling anything anymore.  I liked "vapor" by muscletech and so far it is the only pre-workout drink that i have not had to use 3 scoops of it in order to get a pump (im 6'0 230lbs).  Gasparis  superpump 25 was great,but i had to increase the dosage which in turn was hurting my kidneys tremendously. (lower back disconfort).  Cellucor's M5 was awesome, but when i had abnormal heart palpitations throughout the day even if i was not working so.  As soon as i  stopped it, i had no more issues with my heart.  i am not a muscletech fan at all, but it is the only preworkout drink that has not messed with my heart or kidneys (even drinking 2 servings at once).  
Did you not get the email? It might have gotten spam-canned...just go back to koloseum.com/store and log in (or register) and you'll get the discount. The only people who are not getting it are people who registered before the special.

whitecamaross

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: October 29, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »
no it wasn in my spam and i did register this morning..nothing yet..just waiting to order it

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2007, 11:48:04 AM »
Gaerreth, whoever you are, realize that you're not actually winning anything here.  I've asked a question to which you've just used politician-like weasling to escape real answers (not that you're in any position to do so, but since you're defending these products instead of Milos, you're fair game and will illustrate my points clearly).

But really, who are you to defend Milos' products?  Some sort of a rep for his company?  My, that'd make you a real non-partisan voice of reason, wouldn't it....? ;D

The only thing you've done is further bolster the fact that the supplement industry is lucrative but corrupt.  

Ask Gaspari, MetRX, and Muscletech to provide "trade secrets"??...man you're just NOT smart.  I'm asking for VERIFICATION of label claims, dude!  Every friggin' can of Coke has an FDA LEGALLY stated endorsement that ensures you're ACTUALLY getting what's on the label...do I know (or care?) what proportions of ingredients go into a can of coke?...of course not!  But I do want to know that someone is out there protecting the public from companies that don't care enough about the health of their customers...but since they realize a lot of supplement buyers are destroying their health via other chemical means, the quality of their supplements is really a drop in the bucket.

You go find me ONE major supp company that has third party testing of the contents of their products...what's that?...the sound of crickets chirping???....that's right, NOT ONE.  That's because the supplement industry (God, I've said this so many times yet you still miss the point) is UNREGULATED and that's why I'd like a little more proof as to the content claims on Milos' products.

By your "reasoning", just cause the big league guys don't do it, a small upstart company shouldn't have to either?  They're ALL wrong, and in fact you haven't got one fucking leg to stand on when I say you CAN'T PROVE that what's on the label of ANY supplement is actually IN the bottle!  

But whatever..in your ignorance, some people with actual brains in their heads (not Koloseum advert banners in their signature blocks) will have read my points and will make eductated choices in their supplement purchases...if indeed they can justify the point to even do so.

You know what I can rely on (for a legal FACT) that has the protein in it that I want?....FOOD.  Real food.  The kind you buy in a grocery store that has passed FDA testing.  And it's never failed me ONCE...and if it WAS proven that there was something in there that shouldn't have been, the full force of the legal system can be (and has been!) brought to bear against the violators.  And that means something...but who knows with some supplement companies?  Who's going to care if your last batch of protein powder contained 15% drywall powder?  Nobody will care because it's BUYER BEWARE...and you'll just blame your "lousy genetics" for your lack of gains and switch to another company which has no more responsibility to telling the truth than the LAST snake oil salesmen.  Get the picture?

Go ahead and buy your whatever protein powders from whoever you want.  I hope you also enjoy some of the broken glass, traces of feces and other fun stuff that tagged along for the ride during the unregulated and unenforced process of production and packaging.  You think that bad bout of gas came from the aminos?...think again, Potsie :o

If you really wanted to see real bodybuilders getting some high quality supplements, you'd ask for the same damn information I am.  Instead, you're just a corporate whore who is either in denial, naive, ignorant or just plain stupid...most likely, a little bit of each....obviously some more than others.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
Arginine IS an amino acid.

But I didn't know it had creatine in it.

Neither did I.

Count me out, Creatine of any kind bloats me like a mofo. Not the look I'm going for

whitecamaross

• Getbig II
« Reply #347 on: October 29, 2007, 12:00:09 PM »
i just logged on again on milo's website and tried to order it but it is still charging me the full purchase price..   i give up

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #348 on: October 29, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
Gaerreth, whoever you are, realize that you're not actually winning anything here.  I've asked a question to which you've just used politician-like weasling to escape real answers (not that you're in any position to do so, but since you're defending these products instead of Milos, you're fair game and will illustrate my points clearly).

But really, who are you to defend Milos' products?  Some sort of a rep for his company?  My, that'd make you a real non-partisan voice of reason, wouldn't it....? ;D

The only thing you've done is further bolster the fact that the supplement industry is lucrative but corrupt. 

Ask Gaspari, MetRX, and Muscletech to provide "trade secrets"??...man you're just NOT smart.  I'm asking for VERIFICATION of label claims, dude!  Every friggin' can of Coke has an FDA LEGALLY stated endorsement that ensures you're ACTUALLY getting what's on the label...do I know (or care?) what proportions of ingredients go into a can of coke?...of course not!  But I do want to know that someone is out there protecting the public from companies that don't care enough about the health of their customers...but since they realize a lot of supplement buyers are destroying their health via other chemical means, the quality of their supplements is really a drop in the bucket.

You go find me ONE major supp company that has third party testing of the contents of their products...what's that?...the sound of crickets chirping???....that's right, NOT ONE.  That's because the supplement industry (God, I've said this so many times yet you still miss the point) is UNREGULATED and that's why I'd like a little more proof as to the content claims on Milos' products.

By your "reasoning", just cause the big league guys don't do it, a small upstart company shouldn't have to either?  They're ALL wrong, and in fact you haven't got one fucking leg to stand on when I say you CAN'T PROVE that what's on the label of ANY supplement is actually IN the bottle! 

But whatever..in your ignorance, some people with actual brains in their heads (not Koloseum advert banners in their signature blocks) will have read my points and will make eductated choices in their supplement purchases...if indeed they can justify the point to even do so.

You know what I can rely on (for a legal FACT) that has the protein in it that I want?....FOOD.  Real food.  The kind you buy in a grocery store that has passed FDA testing.  And it's never failed me ONCE...and if it WAS proven that there was something in there that shouldn't have been, the full force of the legal system can be (and has been!) brought to bear against the violators.  And that means something...but who knows with some supplement companies?  Who's going to care if your last batch of protein powder contained 15% drywall powder?  Nobody will care because it's BUYER BEWARE...and you'll just blame your "lousy genetics" for your lack of gains and switch to another company which has no more responsibility to telling the truth than the LAST snake oil salesmen.  Get the picture?

Go ahead and buy your whatever protein powders from whoever you want.  I hope you also enjoy some of the broken glass, traces of feces and other fun stuff that tagged along for the ride during the unregulated and unenforced process of production and packaging.  You think that bad bout of gas came from the aminos?...think again, Potsie :o

If you really wanted to see real bodybuilders getting some high quality supplements, you'd ask for the same damn information I am.  Instead, you're just a corporate whore who is either in denial, naive, ignorant or just plain stupid...most likely, a little bit of each....obviously some more than others.

This is bullshit. It's been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that MuscleTech causes 1197.38575959% muscle growth and we all know this is true cause we see a scientist wearing a lab coat standing next to a bodybuilder who uses the products and says so, in every one of their ads

The Coach

« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »
you know what coach, I might actually come to that show 100% now and i MIGHT even just take you out to dinner. our conversation probably wont be the same as it is on here but my poitns are going to be the same.

i dont know where the show is exactly i know Culver City I think I went t here once for the jr cal a few years ago? if so thats pretty far i hope its closer because i dont want to drive 3 hrs and then be too tired and stay the night at a hotel because the womens categories take for fuckin ever.

if it really is that far pardon me for not wanting to drive for a total of 6 hrs and spend a 100+ dollars in gas probably another 100 dollars for a hotel and another 100 dollars on dinner.  ::) just to meet ur midget ass and listen to u talk nonsense in real life.
\
id rather spend that money on milos shakes and insulin  ;D bwhahaha!!!

If you want to talk or go to dinner and have a civil conversation about BBing I have no problem with that. I try to be civil with everyone on here but there are so many shittalkers who talk crap on here then when you meet them they have a different attitude. I have met alot of board members on here who I have either met or helped and all have been cool. It's the two faced ones I have a problem with.