Author Topic: wolf from NM last weekend  (Read 2605 times)

Odorf

• Getbig I
wolf from NM last weekend
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:23:30 AM »
[img]http://www.uploadit.org/my.php?image=http://server2.uploadit.org/files/rambo19[img]

Odorf

• Getbig I
Re: wolf from NM last weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 04:27:32 AM »
here is the pic...

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 04:29:11 AM »
here is the pic...

brutal alien up the shirt

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 04:37:30 AM »
wow so he has a gut.

The difference is Wolf can hold it in whilst he is on-stage most the time. Observe.........

No doubt about it...

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 04:51:23 AM »
probably just caught him breathing out, i wouldnt get too upset fanboys

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 04:53:04 AM »
Gay thread.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 08:09:01 AM »
yeh why all Wolf fans getting upset??......Coleman, Cutler etc all get it for havin a gut like this, Wolf's just the same  :-X and im a fan of Wolf!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:53 AM »
probably just caught him breathing out, i wouldnt get too upset fanboys

haha do you have a giant gut that comes out when you breathe?

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:32:12 AM »
haha do you have a giant gut that comes out when you breathe?
I know squadfatter has :D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 08:38:28 AM »
I don't care how small you your waist is. If you are eating massive ammounts of food (especially like in the offseason) and relax your gut it will hang.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »
I don't care how small you your waist is. If you are eating massive ammounts of food (especially like in the offseason) and relax your gut it will hang.
Exactly  -  some guys should check themselves in the mirror more!!  ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 08:53:22 AM »

Amen to that. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 09:03:38 AM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »

this is absolute nonsense.  You think that distension is from food sitting in his gut????  Do you think he was at a hot dog eating contest before his guest posing, because his gut is bigger there than the Winner of Nathans contest.

It is IAF.

you are just trying to convince yourself that the fat you gained in your gut is just food.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
this is absolute nonsense.  You think that distension is from food sitting in his gut????  Do you think he was at a hot dog eating contest before his guest posing, because his gut is bigger there than the Winner of Nathans contest.

It is IAF.

you are just trying to convince yourself that the fat you gained in your gut is just food.

spoken like a true featherweight . . .

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 09:18:01 AM »

It is IAF.

Go truly RELAX your stomach, come back and apologise for posting such utter bollocks!!

affy

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 09:41:12 AM »
its called eating a lot in the off season

and a little thing we humans call exhaling

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
its called eating a lot in the off season

and a little thing we humans call exhaling

I know we all get the idea, but im pretty sure the human stomach/ribs go out when breathing in.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 10:23:54 AM »

It is IAF.

so what are you saying, that when he sucks his gut in, all that fat magically vanishes? or does it just move somewhere else in order to avoid crushing his organs?

i guaran-goddamn-tee you that you could make your stomach stick out an extra six inches if you completely relaxed and took a deep breath. i've seen a guy my height that weighed 135 pounds manage to push his stomach out so far he looked pregnant. that must be the IAF from all the HGH/slin he's been taking, huh?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 10:29:33 AM »
Go truly RELAX your stomach, come back and apologise for posting such utter bollocks!!

I have full control of my diaphram and can execute a vacuum, a rope, vertical and horizontal abodominal waves, and GROSS distensions.  I can also breathe one lung at a time and circularly (inhaling one lung, and exhaling with the other).

I understand how breathing works very well, and I can tell you that my stomach does not come past my chest even when fully relaxed.

Now maybe you should consider the contents of your gut.  I would bet dollars to the donuts your GUT is swollen with intra-abdominal fat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »
Ever hear of off-season..........gut doesn`t matter until contest time !

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »
Ever hear of off-season..........gut doesn`t matter until contest time !

agreed except for the fact that these guys don't diet long enough to lose all of the stored IAF.  They shed the subcutaneous fat for each conest, but the IAF keeps accumulating (this is exacerbated by the drug induced lipid dystrophy).  So over the course of their careers they all develop potbellies.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 01:22:46 PM »
agreed except for the fact that these guys don't diet long enough to lose all of the stored IAF.  They shed the subcutaneous fat for each conest, but the IAF keeps accumulating (this is exacerbated by the drug induced lipid dystrophy).  So over the course of their careers they all develop potbellies.

hahaha, ok, dr. "shiftedshapes."

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 01:38:09 PM »
I have full control of my diaphram and can execute a vacuum, a rope, vertical and horizontal abodominal waves, and GROSS distensions.  I can also breathe one lung at a time and circularly (inhaling one lung, and exhaling with the other).

I understand how breathing works very well, and I can tell you that my stomach does not come past my chest even when fully relaxed.

Now maybe you should consider the contents of your gut.  I would bet dollars to the donuts your GUT is swollen with intra-abdominal fat.

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Video proof or cancel account.

Master Blaster

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 01:43:54 PM »
All arguments aside, Wolf is walking a fine line here. I'm sure we all hope he can keep improving without going over board.