Author Topic: Vince Goodrum - should get his competitor stars  (Read 13927 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Ron, I humbly request that I receive the blue competitor stars
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2007, 05:58:29 AM »
Goodrum is a bad man. I heard he was going to fight Ron at the Arnold expo if he didn't get his stars.

Making threats like that is so wrong.

Stars aren't that important, Vince.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2007, 06:12:49 AM »
Its Jean Claude Van-Damme.
thanks man.....
nasser=piece of shit

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2007, 06:31:09 AM »
You look like shit melvin, you don't deserve you're stars.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: The REAL reason Vince Goodrum will not receive his Competitor Stars
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2007, 06:34:05 AM »
Look at how long Melvin's arms are. His elbows are at waist level. Imagine trying to build size on them? If he came to my gym in Sydney as a disciple I would transform him into a big, muscular guy. He would return a qualified personal trainer and instructor. I can find him room and board all he just needs to get himself down to Sydney. Seems like a win-win deal to me.
yeah and so you can photograph him in womans clothes w/a push-up bra & you'd be in 7th heavan   lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2007, 07:58:13 AM »
Arvilla and billy gunns actually looked like they put effort into thier preparation...vince didn't. 

like I said, all the props in the world to him for getting onstage but in reality that's all he did was step onstage, no thought or preperation went into it.  I was on the field once at the old tiger stadium..doesn't make me a pro baseball player.  Is onlyme a pro baseball player cause he played for a minor league team?  I know it's not the same thing but if Keith went around claiming to be a pro people would laugh at him.

If you call taking a shitload of steroids, clen, and t-3, throwing up backstage, and passing out during the morning show as effort, then I suppose I didn't do all of that "preparation".... ::)

A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Vince Goodrum - should get his competitor stars
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2007, 08:30:03 AM »
I really don't think Goodrum should get stars.  Being drunk (as you can tell by the posing), stripping down to your underwear, getting up on stage cause you are following a guy around backstage you like, looking like you just left the all night buffet but you were there ALL day, not lifting weights ever, wearing magic glasses that make you look better when you look in a mirror, and losing a bet with the guys down at the local gay bar DOES NOT CONSTITUTE giving Goodrum Competitor Stars.  Plus, it is already embarassing to the REAL BB competitors that Goodrum even says he is a bodybuilder.  Like the Black race is embarassed cause Goodrum calls himself black. I think he should get little piles of shit and then when he looks at them with those magic glasses they will look like Competitor stars.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2007, 08:39:47 AM »

If you call taking a shitload of steroids, clen, and t-3, throwing up backstage, and passing out during the morning show as effort, then I suppose I didn't do all of that "preparation".... ::)

didn't say anything about that...you didn't even make an effort and admitted that you had no idea what you were doing.  It's called cardio and a diet and by diet I don't mean cutting your daily butter intake down by 1/2 a tub I mean excersising some self control.

like I said all the credit to you for actually going through with things but competitor stars?  c'mon now, do you really think Ron wants you and you're terrible laughing stock of a physique as a representative of this site in terms of being a competitor?
nasser=piece of shit

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
How Do We Nominate Ron Avidan For A Nobel Prize?
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »
I believe his contributions merit consideration, especially his steadfast refusal to give that dumpster-diving tittyboy coward Vince Goodrum his stars.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2007, 11:16:32 AM »
I think that Ron should address this.
Will Vince get his stars or not?  And if not, why not? 
Vince did meet all of the criteria and then some for getting his stars.

Is Ron a man of his word?
Sandra

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2007, 01:55:22 PM »

MORE EXCUSES TO BE A LAZY OUT OF SHAPE LOAD OF CRAP.  DEREK WOULD OF HIT YOU YOU WOULD OF GOT YOUR STARS 

b

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »
I really don't think Goodrum should get stars.  Being drunk (as you can tell by the posing), stripping down to your underwear, getting up on stage cause you are following a guy around backstage you like, looking like you just left the all night buffet but you were there ALL day, not lifting weights ever, wearing magic glasses that make you look better when you look in a mirror, and losing a bet with the guys down at the local gay bar DOES NOT CONSTITUTE giving Goodrum Competitor Stars.  Plus, it is already embarassing to the REAL BB competitors that Goodrum even says he is a bodybuilder.  Like the Black race is embarassed cause Goodrum calls himself black. I think he should get little piles of shit and then when he looks at them with those magic glasses they will look like Competitor stars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shit stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That would be awesome if he actually had those! ;D
h