Author Topic: Vince Goodrum - should get his competitor stars  (Read 13925 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Vince Goodrum - should get his competitor stars
« on: October 25, 2007, 09:30:43 AM »
Vince will attach "Official Getbig Competitor" to his "CSN, MFT" tagline.

Aside from the fact that he'll embarass getbig by standing there with 25% bodyfat and no muscle while telling everyone how he's been recognized by worldwide bodybuilding enity GetBig for his competitive accomplishments...

...Vince is crazy.  Vince is a major embarassment.  No one wants to be associated with Vince.

Remember - GetBig is a media machine now.  If anyone googles "Vince goodrum" following his next illegal, immoral, disgusting public stunt, it'd be better if he's just another trolll - not a GetBig recognized competitor.  One day, Vince will likely do something really bad.  better than GB not be attached.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The REAL reason Vince Goodrum will not receive his Competitor Stars
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 02:17:07 PM »

Aside from the fact that he'll embarass getbig by standing there with 25% bodyfat and no muscle while telling everyone how he's been recognized by worldwide bodybuilding enity GetBig for his competitive accomplishments...

...Vince is crazy.  Vince is a major embarassment.  No one wants to be associated with Vince.

Remember - GetBig is a media machine now.  If anyone googles "Vince goodrum" following his next illegal, immoral, disgusting public stunt, it'd be better if he's just another trolll - not a GetBig recognized competitor.  One day, Vince will likely do something really bad.  better than GB not be attached.

Ron will eventually give me as well as the Getbig contestants their stars whenever he has time but quite frankly getting my blue stars isn't something of great importance on my agenda........ ::)
A

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 02:19:20 PM »
Did anyone get an autographed picture of Goodrum while at the Olympia.  He was standing next to Ferrigno and paying people $20 to take them.  Hey I got one plus the $20.

LOL!!!
I am a mini beast

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 02:33:02 PM »

Ron will eventually give me as well as the Getbig contestants their stars whenever he has time but quite frankly getting my blue stars isn't something of great importance on my agenda........ ::)
   VINNY WHAT WOULD YOUR PRIORITIES BE RIGHT NOW JUST CURIOUS IF WORKING OUT WILL BE ONE
b

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 02:36:05 PM »

HOW ABOUT 55%BF  AND HE DIETED DOWN FOR THAT SHOW
b

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »

Shut up bitch.  Ron will never give a retarded coward like you stars.  Go find your dinner, its in a dumpster behind Sizzler.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »

has time?, its like a 2 second click-click for Ron

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 02:54:22 PM »

Shut up bitch.  Ron will never give a retarded coward like you stars.  Go find your dinner, its in a dumpster behind Sizzler.
bump for OUCH  lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 02:55:23 PM »

Lol, are you still upset at me for leaving your name off Getbig's Top 20 List.... ;D

Please, your words aren't even worthy for me to waste a return taunt upon you
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:48 PM »

You first competed in 2004? 2002?

There have been countless threads and rallies of "Give goodrum his stars"

many others have received theirs while you did not.

Do you really think you don't have them because he hasn't gotten to it? 

It's because you're crazy, vince.  One day you'll do something stupid, and no one wants to be associated with you.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »

Lol, are you still upset at me for leaving your name off Getbig's Top 20 List.... ;D

Please, your words aren't even worthy for me to waste a return taunt upon you

Haha, Vince is so delusional he thinks people want to be included or associated with anything he does.  Vince, you are a sad coward. Derek Anthony proved to everyone that not only does no one in the world respect you, you have no respect for yourself.  I said it before and it I'll say it again, someone without a spine and as much breast tissue as you certainly can't be a man. ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »
Melvin Goodrum is hardly a coward. Who here would get up on stage looking like this? Maybe Ron can't award Goodrum Blue stars but the clown has competed and is probably the unofficial Getbig mascot.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »

You first competed in 2004? 2002?

There have been countless threads and rallies of "Give goodrum his stars"

many others have received theirs while you did not.

Do you really think you don't have them because he hasn't gotten to it? 

It's because you're crazy, vince.  One day you'll do something stupid, and no one wants to be associated with you.

I've completed in 3 NPC shows and one extinct natural organization so I do qualify.  But so does Vince Basile who has competed against Arnold and even won the 1970 Mr Canada.  And there's also plenty of NPC competitors up here that haven't got their blue stars neither.

But again....SO WHAT????

The fact remains that I do get more fame and publicity that most IFBB bodybuilders would kill to have.  When I was at the Mr O, people were wanting me to sign their shirts and pictures and etc and I was literally swamped with questions.

At the end of the day, I was the real deal.  I've always posted under my real name, spoke my mind, and just like Derek, said it straight to his face which is why he cowardly spit on me. 

Have fun hiding behind your computer..... ;D
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 03:54:14 PM »
Did honor ever get blackk stars??

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 03:55:24 PM »
you're such a sicko even you believe the spitting lie is true now and you're the one who started it!  lol

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 03:56:10 PM »

I've completed in 3 NPC shows and one extinct natural organization so I do qualify.  But so does Vince Basile who has competed against Arnold and even won the 1970 Mr Canada.  And there's also plenty of NPC competitors up here that haven't got their blue stars neither.

But again....SO WHAT????

The fact remains that I do get more fame and publicity that most IFBB bodybuilders would kill to have.  When I was at the Mr O, people were wanting me to sign their shirts and pictures and etc and I was literally swamped with questions.

At the end of the day, I was the real deal.  I've always posted under my real name, spoke my mind, and just like Derek, said it straight to his face which is why he cowardly spit on me.

Have fun hiding behind your computer..... ;D

Haha, classic sign of the sociopath, can't distinguish between fame and notoriety.  Keep it up retard, I have a feeling you'll make headlines somehow. ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
There is a conspiracy here against Goodrum. Here he is competing and placing in an official contest.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 04:05:25 PM »
you're such a sicko even you believe the spitting lie is true now and you're the one who started it!  lol

No, he came running up to me yelling and wanting me to repeat what I said about him on the internet, I laughed at him and told him he was a disgusting piece of shit. 

What problably got him really pissed is that I didn't run away from him like some little bitch and stood my ground

All this talk Derek did about beating my ass and all he could do is spit on my jacket and run behind Palumbo.  But he's going to pay very dearly for his cowardly actions.  When I'm done with him, I can fully assure you that he will never bother anyone ever again in his life 

A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 04:08:43 PM »
No, he came running up to me yelling and wanting me to repeat what I said about him on the internet, I laughed at him and told him he was a disgusting piece of shit. 

What problably got him really pissed is that I didn't run away from him like some little bitch and stood my ground

All this talk Derek did about beating my ass and all he could do is spit on my jacket and run behind Palumbo.  But he's going to pay very dearly for his cowardly actions.  When I'm done with him, I can fully assure you that he will never bother anyone ever again in his life 

well thanks at least the record is clear he didnt spit in your face. 

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »

Hahaha, more of the same bullshit from the retard coward. Vince, how can you not realize how much we laugh at you when you keep babbling about revenge and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!  You loser, Derek spitting on you is a tidy little analogy of your life and your place in the world. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
Melvin said:

We are all wondering why a former professional wrestler (Venom Vince Versace) didn't run after that disgusting spitter and put him in some submission hold to teach him a lesson. Apparently he ran away and hid behind some dude. The natural instinct would be to chase after him because he wasn't going to actually swing at you. That would also have been the time to repeat all the stuff you said online about his lifestyle.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
Why didn't Vince do the Mr. Getbig again? He was supposed to have had Munzer-like conditioning & should have blown Billy out of the water.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »

I said you've earned your pink stars, but someone else suggested brown. 

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 05:52:32 PM »

damn, i never saw that pic before.. look at the titties  :o
are you delusional?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
Ron was supposed to take photos of the showdown. Instead of professional photos we got shots from silly angles that don't show Goodrum to his best advantage. Look at the way his calves are cut off the last photo. There are several taken when he isn't even posing. I take my photography seriously and Goodrum got bad press that day. So many here line up to shit on Melvin but where were they at the Olympia? I would have taken sharp, decent photos of Melvin, got a signed photo, and done an interview with Vince G CSN MFT.