Author Topic: Who should mod the V?  (Read 14927 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THE V BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »
Kiwi was the most loyal squad member ever! Check out the part where he says that SS was actually willing to go against the squad to draw out the mole. For pure entertainment value, there is no one better than Kiwi imo.

Quote from: kiwiol on February 16, 2007, 02:09:06 PM
Mars, you know I'm on your side and am loyal to the SQUAD, but man, I seriously hope you are saying this as a joke!

Superstar is very well respected and he's one of the most loyal SQUAD members ever. Sometime ago, a situation arose, where someone said that there was a mole inside the SQUAD. Superstar and I talked about this in great length and at one point, he was even willing to act like he was going against the SQUAD and endure the insults we'd lash out at him, just so he could find the culprit.

And BerzerkFury is a great credit to us as well. He's a master of pushing buttons and making people meltdown.

I'm not kidding Mars, but if you want to kick Superstar and BF out, I'll resign from the SQUAD as well, cause both these guys are a great asset to us and we should be rewarding them for their loyalty and their owning skills. Hell, even Sarcasm loves those 2 guys.

So, please reconsider your decision.

Regards
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2007, 04:37:49 PM »
Fuck now i feel bad i destroyed kiwiol and the SQUAD, but now SF and I are ready to rebuild and make the almighty SQUAD better then ever minus the on going gay jokes and role playing.

Mount up SQUADERS!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »
Fuck now i feel bad i destroyed kiwiol and the SQUAD, but now SF and I are ready to rebuild and make the almighty SQUAD better then ever minus the on going gay jokes and role playing.

Mount up SQUADERS!!!!!!

Which mod are you guys kicking off of here to make room for Squadfather?
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2007, 04:44:37 PM »

Mount up SQUADERS!!!!!!

Will Mars be let back in the Squad?

Who will be in this revamped Squad?

Master Blaster

« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »
Someone should write a fucking book, that shit is epic.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
Someone should write a fucking book, that shit is epic.

Kiwi wrote several.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »
Which mod are you guys kicking off of here to make room for Squadfather?
Not sure yet guys........We will be recruiting so if you're interested let me or SF know.............Thank you, co leader of the almighty SQUAD.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2007, 04:52:42 PM »
Will Mars be let back in the Squad?

Who will be in this revamped Squad?

so we're at, what, squad 3.0 now? damn, let it go fellas.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2007, 04:54:31 PM »
Not sure yet guys........We will be recruiting so if you're interested let me or SF know.............Thank you, co leader of the almighty SQUAD.

Thats what I'm talking about!
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »
wtf was this about a mole?

Is this big brother or something?

Sometime ago, a situation arose, where someone said that there was a mole inside the SQUAD. Superstar and I talked about this in great length and at one point, he was even willing to act like he was going against the SQUAD and endure the insults we'd lash out at him, just so he could find the culprit.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2007, 04:58:07 PM »
wtf was this about a mole?

Is this big brother or something?

Sometime ago, a situation arose, where someone said that there was a mole inside the SQUAD. Superstar and I talked about this in great length and at one point, he was even willing to act like he was going against the SQUAD and endure the insults we'd lash out at him, just so he could find the culprit.

Those were the kind of PMs I got like every day, and you guys wonder why I am nostalgic. You can't beat that shit.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2007, 05:00:11 PM »
Those were the kind of PMs I got like every day, and you guys wonder why I am nostalgic. You can't beat that shit.

What was this mole shit about?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2007, 05:00:34 PM »
haha, the squad shit definitely got retarded when it went from "a couple of guys who make fun of people" to the pseudo-political organization.

must be why you were part of the crew that brought it all down, huh? c'mon man, you were instrumental in that, can't act like it was someone else's doing.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2007, 05:02:32 PM »
What was this mole shit about?

There are some things I can't divulge even to this day, my associate status is on the line man.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »

must be why you were part of the crew that brought it all down, huh? c'mon man, you were instrumental in that, can't act like it was someone else's doing.

I was just the mod of the board. It was a sad day for me when the Squad broke up. I know nothing about this "Wrecking Crew" tbh.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
Yes, Squadfather will bring the V back to glory! Welcome back Mydavid, I am excited to see what SF has in store for this place. I am sure he will not disappoint.
exactly Danny, we will now own the Y and the V, soon all of getbig will be ours!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »

Mount up SQUADERS!!!!!!
hahahhaa, exactly SS, the first "mods" to be let go will be Rip and DP obviously.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2007, 06:22:20 PM »
exactly Danny, we will now own the Y and the V, soon all of getbig will be ours!!

Words to my ears! This is a great day indeed.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »
hahah----------I love watching girls get hurt ;D-----------can we throw in the musclebear for the stomping since your already going after one fag

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
hahah----------I love watching girls get hurt ;D-----------can we throw in the musclebear for the stomping since your already going after one fag
hahahahhaa, are you suggesting that Mangoo will have to take his lust for the ball gravy somewhere else, Nordic?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2007, 06:32:19 PM »
It was a sad day for me when the Squad broke up.

hhahahahahahahaaahhahaha hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!    :D

omg I am still trying to catch up, but this one made me laugh out loud.  You crack me up danny boy.   ;D

:)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
hahahahhaa, are you suggesting that Mangoo will have to take his lust for the ball gravy somewhere else, Nordic?
I would say so brother

Musclebears are too much-------------2 fat sweaty, hairy men banging each other and sucking dick make me want to puke, drink a quart of drano and puke till my insides come out of my eyes mouth and ears...and then force myself to puke again :-X

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2007, 08:52:52 PM »
jesus miss a day miss a lot  :o

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2007, 08:58:07 PM »
jesus miss a day miss a lot  :o

LMAO, this place has been whack the past couple of days.  Finally there's been something to do besides own that filthy middle aged sicko plumpfart ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
I'd like to see Sars become mod of this board - the ratings would go through the roof.

And Danielson you douchebag, I was just playing things up and writing it out like a script cause it got intensely political at times. We both know you have written way more stuff like that, not to mention go above and beyond even my amount of involvement, by discussing all this on Messenger.

I think you need to get a new agenda or at least start banging your $5 whores. The whole fiasco has been beaten to death, so why don't you move on?