Author Topic: Who should mod the V?  (Read 14937 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THE V BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2007, 09:10:52 PM »
I'd like to see Sars become mod of this board - the ratings would go through the roof.

And Danielson you douchebag, I was just playing things up and writing it out like a script cause it got intensely political at times. We both know you have written way more stuff like that, not to mention go above and beyond even my amount of involvement, by discussing all this on Messenger.

I think you need to get a new agenda or at least start banging your $5 whores. The whole fiasco has been beaten to death, so why don't you move on?
i talk to danny on msn and i can asure you we talk about how his herb garden is doing  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2007, 09:16:06 PM »
i talk to danny on msn and i can asure you we talk about how his herb garden is doing  :)

RB the man! Good to see you back bro. And yeah, I'm not saying this is all he discusses - just saying that he too has discussed the whole politics of the V and Y indepth as much as I have done, if not way more.

Everyone keeps forgetting that I never posted a single PM, even though I have tons of interesting stuff myself from SS, Danny and others ;D. I honestly just got shocked that some people took all the insults so seriously. I too have things I can post that'll make a couple of others here look whacko, but what's the point.

I'm just saying move on, cause this has been beaten to death and beyond

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2007, 09:18:04 PM »
RB the man! Good to see you back bro. And yeah, I'm not saying this is all he discusses - just saying that he too has discussed the whole politics of the V and Y indepth as much as I have done, if not way more.

Everyone keeps forgetting that I never posted a single PM, even though I have tons of interesting stuff myself from SS, Danny and others ;D. I honestly just got shocked that some people took all the insults so seriously. I too have things I can post that'll make a couple of others here look whacko, but what's the point.

I'm just saying move on, cause this has been beaten to death and beyond

hahaha very true but how can we all say we want the v restored to its former glory when it was built on the very thing you want everybody to move on from

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2007, 09:21:26 PM »
hahaha very true but how can we all say we want the v restored to its former glory when it was built on the very thing you want everybody to move on from

Don't think it's going back to how it was when you and me were running it nicely my man. Isn't the Y the same as the V almost now?

I'm just telling Danielson to stop being a dick. He's doing his usual shtick - playing one person against another (currently, me Vs Rip or Squadfather Vs Rip), while pretending to be nice and all.

The point is, there was a time when Danielson hiring a PI to track down Sarcasm was story of the week. But then up came another agenda and we moved on. I'm just telling D to drop what happened with me early this year and move on.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2007, 10:08:01 PM »
Don't think it's going back to how it was when you and me were running it nicely my man. Isn't the Y the same as the V almost now?

I'm just telling Danielson to stop being a dick. He's doing his usual shtick - playing one person against another (currently, me Vs Rip or Squadfather Vs Rip), while pretending to be nice and all.

The point is, there was a time when Danielson hiring a PI to track down Sarcasm was story of the week. But then up came another agenda and we moved on. I'm just telling D to drop what happened with me early this year and move on.

I was not a dick Kiwi, I was praising you as a mod and saying I don't think you should leave as a mod. I don't think anyone who knows me thinks that I did anything other than to stir up some shit for conversation today. I do think that Squad should mod the board though, which is not to say I don't like Rip. I guess what I am trying to say is calm down Tiger its not that serious. ;)
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »
GETBIG IS NOT PREPARED

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2007, 10:38:05 PM »
I forsee many stomped in throats and bleeding assholes in the near future.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2007, 01:44:27 AM »

Didn't Rip ask you to step down off of your own board? How am I the bad guy here?
E

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #183 on: October 27, 2007, 05:58:03 AM »
yo kiwi, what up...?

You ready for some old-fashioned obliteration style ownings??  ;D

Too many tiny tits rolling around lately.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #184 on: October 27, 2007, 06:00:46 AM »
yo kiwi, what up...?

You ready for some old-fashioned obliteration style ownings??  ;D

Too many tiny tits rolling around lately.

Always eager for fresh game lol! I mainly work in the G&O nowadays - solo ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #185 on: October 27, 2007, 06:04:03 AM »
Always eager for fresh game lol! I mainly work in the G&O nowadays - solo ;D

I hear ya, been up there a little myself, laying down some unprovoked one-liners meant surely to mess with one's psyche

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #186 on: October 27, 2007, 07:27:55 AM »
I hear ya, been up there a little myself, laying down some unprovoked one-liners meant surely to mess with one's psyche

Those are the best kind  hahahaahah ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 27, 2007, 07:43:18 AM »
Those are the best kind  hahahaahah ;D
hahahahhaa, yes, those are always the most hurtful and destructive. ;D