Author Topic: For For Chaos and MuscleBearGoo  (Read 1626 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
For For Chaos and MuscleBearGoo
« on: October 25, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »
Figured you two needed theme music for the walk down memory lane.... holding hands. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-KPGh3wysw

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: For For Chaos and MuscleBearGoo
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 07:35:27 PM »
Figured you two needed theme music for the walk down memory lane.... holding hands. :)

I'm not clicking that link doc, you're on the rag and I don't know what to expect...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »

Yo, what's up doc?  and while we're at it, why did you always try to piss on the Heckler? ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 07:38:39 PM »
Yo, what's up doc?  and while we're at it, why did you always try to piss on the Heckler? ;)
Don't pay him no mind PANDAE, he gets a bit uppity sometimes...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »

Moi?

Can't remember really starting anything with the 'Heckler'.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:19 PM »
Moi?

Can't remember really starting anything with the 'Heckler'.
Of course not ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »
Come on guys, Magoo's not gay. All kinds of straight men find other guys "attractive" and belong to musclebear forums where they post half naked pics of themselves for other gays to rate.  ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 08:42:00 PM »
Come on guys, Magoo's not gay. All kinds of straight men find other guys "attractive" and belong to musclebear forums where they post half naked pics of themselves for other gays to rate.  ::)

Watch out BF.  They don't like making fun of queens in here.   ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:47:41 PM »

hahaha, am I the only one who finds it funny that Magoo has so been so thoroughly embarrassed that he's crawled back to the V and is trying to re-establish himself on there? All those years he spent trying to make "friends" on an internet forum and they all shit on him the second he came out.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 08:57:41 AM »

Are you saying that the only thing Magoo loves more than puffing a cock is puffing a bigger one, BF?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »
Are you saying that the only thing Magoo loves more than puffing a cock is puffing a bigger one, BF?

All I'm saying is that Magoo has no problem keeping a guy's dick in his mouth during a cross country flight so that it doesn't get lost at the baggage claim.  :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 09:01:22 AM »

Underestimate the amount of gaybashing on this board again and you'll be banned for a week ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 09:03:09 AM »
All I'm saying is that Magoo has no problem keeping a guy's dick in his mouth during a cross country flight so that it doesn't get lost at the baggage claim.  :-X
Magoo says he won't suck a dick but he'll sure as shit hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 09:07:30 AM »
Underestimate the amount of gaybashing on this board again and you'll be banned for a week ;D

He's 100% right, unfortunately. There was a thread of legendary proportions owning that little queef and DavidPaul deleted it the second it hit the V because they're butt buddies. Kind of sad to see this board deteriorate into what it has.

Magoo says he won't suck a dick but he'll sure as shit hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will.

hahahahahaha!!! Magoo's not really gay, he posts his pics of that musclebear forum to stimulate conversation with other "intellectuals".  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 09:09:47 AM »
He's 100% right, unfortunately. There was a thread of legendary proportions owning that little queef and DavidPaul deleted it the second it hit the V because they're butt buddies. Kind of sad to see this board deteriorate into what it has.

That's news to me dude - I haven't modded this board since probably April.

I just don't see the logic in deleting flaming posts and threads in a board that exists for flaming ???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 09:13:36 AM »
That's news to me dude - I haven't modded this board since probably April.

I just don't see the logic in deleting flaming posts and threads in a board that exists for flaming ???

What do think about moving flaming threads about yourself into a "safe zone" and then deleting the damaging posts? I would hate to see that happen to this fine board, just as it happened to the mighty Y.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 10:05:30 AM »

uh, i understand your point fella, but considering how many threads kept "vanishing" when they'd go after you...

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 10:26:28 AM »
uh, i understand your point fella, but considering how many threads kept "vanishing" when they'd go after you...

sort of like how a cock vanishes when it get near your a-hole

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
sort of like how a cock vanishes when it get near your a-hole

gad damn fella. take it easy. when you see my name, does your mind immediately start thinking of dicks and asses?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »

Tell me, how many tearful pm's did you send to DP to get him to delete that thread? It was up for barely 6 hours. You can't deal with criticism well, can you? Ahh never mind, you are the same guy who disappeared for years and tried to reinvent his internet personality after all.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 10:40:54 AM »
tryin' too hard, berzerk. tryin' too hard.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »
tryin' too hard, berzerk. tryin' too hard.

Trying too hard? I'm merely stating a fact. Or are you denying that you tried to reinvent your internet persona after your stint in the psychiatric hospital? Or was I just imagining things when you posted on the Y and V for almost a year before you slipped up and told Adonis who you were?  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 10:50:29 AM »
Of course not ::)

I've finished a few things with him but have never actually fired the first shot.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 10:51:45 AM »
Trying too hard? I'm merely stating a fact. Or are you denying that you tried to reinvent your internet persona after your stint in the psychiatric hospital? Or was I just imagining things when you posted on the Y and V for almost a year before you slipped up and told Adonis who you were?  :D

actually, yeah. you are. i didn't try to "reinvent" anything. i posted on getbig under a different handle. maybe getbig is all you have, but to me this is something to do when i'm bored, so picking a new handle for when i post on getbig is a pretty minimal "reinvention" (by the way, last night while you were crying about posts deleted and yammering on here, i went out with a few friends and caught the opening of saw 4, way to keep that post count up!). big difference. and unless you're telling me adonis is tomr1976 then you're imagining that as well.

but then again, your tendency to just make shit up and then act like it's fact is pretty well documented, so i'm not sure why i'm wasting my time.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 11:02:33 AM »
and unless you're telling me adonis is tomr1976 then you're imagining that as well.

I remember all that stuff from a year or so ago.  I had just created the Heckler account and was posting with Adonis, then one day I got a PM from him saying to expect "a gift that will help us."  I got a weird PM from this "tomr" clown saying he needed my email to send me something.  Being new to the message board scene at that point, I said sure, why not, and gave it to him.  Next thing I know I get this PM screenshot of Magoo claiming to be Zach G.  "Tomr" told me to post it and said Adonis and he were going to do the same thing.  So I did.  Funny thing was, I had no idea at all who Zach even was until that whole posting the screenshot thing happened.