Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty Interview - Part 2  (Read 11881 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: What's the story w Nasser's $70,000 dog?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
That looks like his dog Sato in your avatar?

You are correct my friend. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser: Milos you owe me money! RE-POST! moderator: go fuck yourself!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »
If anything in the Plasma Expander story is true, Nasser deserves it.

What exactly is the "plasma expander story"?  And how credible is it?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 10:01:03 PM »
Well it should be known ( again ) that Nasser owes ( Tom T. ) T-muscle almost $6000 for Gh. He walked on his debt and has never made good on it. He fucked one of the best guys in the game.

Nasser is a dead beat and has no room to say shit.

Fuck Nasser!!!!!

The Beef

Tom should collect from Milos if that is really true.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »

the interview was pretty interesting.

in the end, everybody has to give arnold respect . . . even nasser.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: NASSER INTERVIEW PART 2 - HERE YOU GO
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »
[ Q ] Bodybuilding great Milos Sarcev said something interesting on the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly radio show, to the effect that anabolic steroids are constructive, not destructive. What are your thoughts on this statement?
dot

I think in general you can say that everything that congeals up to a certain level is quite healthy. Let's say you take vitamin-C. After a certain amount you might say it is healthy. Same thing applies to other so-called vitamin supplements.

You can compare this to anabolic steroids because these are produced for people who are burn victims or car accident victims, or are given to people who don't recover fast enough or good enough after surgery, so they can be very beneficial. But on the other side, you can abuse your body over years and years with anabolic steroids, and you get many people who do this and never even do it under the supervision of a doctor.

They just buy it on the black market and use it and the bad effects might come out. They have heard that you can get big, and this guy got big, and so they just continue applying it to themselves. From a certain point on I think anabolic steroids are certainly not healthy and can be counterproductive.

You mentioned Milos Sarcev. Here is a point I would like to make in this interview. Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Later he was telling people that he paid me back by providing me with steroid knowledge. First of all this is wrong: he never gave me any knowledge because he would get all his knowledge from me. He likes to be one of these guys who are always the center of attention.

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised.

Holy shit, strong controversial statement by Nasser LOL. Just waiting for the 3 page reply by Milos LMAO

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 11:26:19 PM »
Yeah, the Milos Comment blew my mind ... definitely the BEST Interview I've ever read !  :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 12:49:06 AM »
This is probably the best bodybuilding interview I have ever read. 

very true.

About Milos:  ;D

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 04:06:38 AM »
Where is this interview?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 04:11:21 AM »
It wasn't an actual dog,

It was a prototype version of a cyborg dog designed by the military,

Nasser bought a testing prototype the army didn't need anymore,

I love how people think its an actual dog.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 04:25:12 AM »
I hate it when rednecks call their dogs "pups."

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 04:29:27 AM »
I hate it when rednecks call their dogs "pups."

or robots dogs.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Nasser El Sonbatys dogs - actual pic
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 04:32:43 AM »
As I posted on the other thread, Nassers dog wasnt a real living dog, it was a military robot

It wasn't an actual dog,

It was a prototype version of a cyborg dog designed by the military,

Nasser bought a testing prototype the army didn't need anymore,

I love how people think its an actual dog

It was the k9-b600 series military prototype that the military didn't need,

radio controlled the works, nasser regular took it to expos like the FIBO in the 90s

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Nasser El Sonbatys dogs - actual pic
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 04:41:18 AM »
that one doesn't cost anywhere near 70 000 $

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 04:42:05 AM »
"Plasma expanders are used to increase the water content of the blood. Some athletes may use plasma expanders, such as hydroxyethyl starch (HES), to mask the effects of erythropoietin (EPO). Harmful side effects of plasma expanders may include allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock."

There was a thread on Mayhem about it awhile ago but I think it got deleted. I think someone almost died from using the expanders, not sure if it was Milos or one of his guys.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 04:45:32 AM »

Cost around 200k just to make,

the main cpu was the equivalent of a quadcore now, and this was 90s

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 05:02:17 AM »
Cost around 200k just to make,

the main cpu was the equivalent of a quadcore now, and this was 90s
i was being sarcastic

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2007, 05:07:55 AM »
this is serious issues
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 05:10:12 AM »

lol, shoulda have checked myself, before I wrecked myself.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 05:11:04 AM »
It IS my board, the one with the most posts owns the board. The rules were clear on this when I signed up.

someone call 911 please, we have an emergency here.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty says Milos Sarcev owes him money!
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 07:11:19 AM »
i wish i had that dog

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty says Milos Sarcev owes him money!
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
i wish i had that dog

It's never going to hump you like only a normal mutt can

bigbobs

• Getbig V
MILOS you have to respond to Nasser's accusation!
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2007, 08:27:30 AM »
What's your response to the accusation by Huge Nasser El Sonbaty?  This is your time to clear up your rep.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MILOS you have to respond to Nasser's accusation!
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2007, 08:34:18 AM »
I have to die eventually...and pay taxes...other that that - I am in complete control of WHAT I HAVE TO DO...

Now, for your information and other's entertainment purposes - Nasser NEVER accused me of anything...I am reading GETBIG BOARD...not the Textbook of History. ;)

Certainly, Nasser's direct accusations (IF HE HAS ANY OFF COURSE ;D) I would gladly answer...better yet - remind him that I still live in California and in case he needs to find me - it is quite easy...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 08:36:26 AM »
care to elaborate?

Lets see if I got this right, if anyone sees any faulty details, feel free to chip in:

This was way back when Shawn Ray was on top of his game in several ways, and coined the term "Dr Death" in reference to Chad Nicholls, also the great Kevorkian quote came during this episode from what I recall.

Anyway.

There was a lot of talk about how plasma expander was used, and how dangerous it was. And that plasma expanders was first used back in the mid-90's. Then Milos, never a shy guy, gave a detailed story on how he had been exploring the usage of it, but obviously didn't have any knowledge on dosages.

He had asked Nasser about it, and Nasser had given him some BS dosages. With something like plasma expanders, doing such a thing is obviously extremely dangerous.

For whatever reason, Milos never followed through with using the plasma expanders (at least not at the dosages that Nasser prescribed), but later learned that Nasser and Dr Death had a big laugh about how they really fooled Dumb Milos.

At the time, Milos received a lot of heat for that story. But then different guys shared how Nasser was giving BS cycle advices to guys approaching him.

And then, of course, the Tom Tognetti (T-Muscle) affair was aired, and that was pretty much it for Nasser.

This all happened before Shawn and Milos started their cat fight from what I recall.

Of course, I could be off on timelines and shit. And my memory is prolly wrong on some events.

This is how I recall it though.
As empty as paradise

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: MILOS you have to respond to Nasser's accusation!
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2007, 08:37:16 AM »
I have to die eventually...and pay taxes...other that that - I am in complete control of WHAT I HAVE TO DO...

Now, for your information and other's entertainment purposes - Nasser NEVER accused me of anything...I am reading GETBIG BOARD...not the Textbook of History. ;)

Certainly, Nasser's direct accusations (IF HE HAS ANY OFF COURSE ;D) I would gladly answer...better yet - remind him that I still live in California and in case he needs to find me - it is quite easy...

So you're taking the approach that you will only say anything about Nasser's accusation if he personally asks you about it?  If someone owed me money for 12 years I would not even think about talking to the person.  If Nasser's accusations were false I'm sure you would defend yourself rather than allow so many people on here to believe that you scammed a fellow pro bb for a few grand.