Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty Interview - Part 2  (Read 11880 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Nasser El Sonbaty Interview - Part 2
« on: October 25, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
i cant think of one better topic to be posted on the GOSSIP board, can you?

TEAM NASSER
Z

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Nasser El Sonbaty Interview - Part 2 with $70K dog
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 07:33:22 PM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson322.htm

[ Q ] There has been talk of athletes not receiving a fair deal within the IFBB, as you yourself alluded to in part one of our interview. Lee Priest has also been quite vocal on this subject over recent years. Are IFBB athlete's treated fairly in your view?
dot

I don't think people like Lee Priest exaggerate, I just think they are saying what a lot of people want to say but are afraid to say. I don't see any positive changes for the IFBB athletes and I don't see any improvements.

Lee Priest is a good competitor and a fan favorite so I think they would like to get him back into the IFBB, but I don't think they should take his prize money away which he got through joining Wayne Demilia's federation.

By taking him back into the IFBB they are taking the biggest asset away from the other federation. So when Lee is gone his name is gone. So they can kill two birds with one stone: damage the other federation by taking their biggest asset and getting a great athlete back in their ranks and making, in the end, another guy shut up.

I definitely don't think they will make it too difficult for him to come back. And the other federation doesn't offer too much money and publicity so at the end he is going where the money is talking.
It's Hip to be Square!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Nasser: Milos you owe me money! RE-POST! moderator: go fuck yourself!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 07:33:54 PM »
"Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Later he was telling people that he paid me back by providing me with steroid knowledge. First of all this is wrong: he never gave me any knowledge because he would get all his knowledge from me. He likes to be one of these guys who are always the center of attention.

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised. "
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: NASSER INTERVIEW PART 2 - HERE YOU GO
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 07:34:33 PM »
better late than never  ::)

;D
Z

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »

[ Q ] Bodybuilding great Milos Sarcev said something interesting on the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly radio show, to the effect that anabolic steroids are constructive, not destructive. What are your thoughts on this statement?
dot

I think in general you can say that everything that congeals up to a certain level is quite healthy. Let's say you take vitamin-C. After a certain amount you might say it is healthy. Same thing applies to other so-called vitamin supplements.

You can compare this to anabolic steroids because these are produced for people who are burn victims or car accident victims, or are given to people who don't recover fast enough or good enough after surgery, so they can be very beneficial. But on the other side, you can abuse your body over years and years with anabolic steroids, and you get many people who do this and never even do it under the supervision of a doctor.

They just buy it on the black market and use it and the bad effects might come out. They have heard that you can get big, and this guy got big, and so they just continue applying it to themselves. From a certain point on I think anabolic steroids are certainly not healthy and can be counterproductive.

You mentioned Milos Sarcev. Here is a point I would like to make in this interview. Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Later he was telling people that he paid me back by providing me with steroid knowledge. First of all this is wrong: he never gave me any knowledge because he would get all his knowledge from me. He likes to be one of these guys who are always the center of attention.

He is one of the most vain bodybuilders. And he has silicone implants in his calves. And he likes to have the reputation as being the trainer of champions and everybody who he is training he is providing with drugs and then he gets a little success with his clients, before moving onto the next one.

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised.

It's Hip to be Square!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 07:38:50 PM »
eh that part has been covered allready in my separate threads...milos even replied to it
Z

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 07:43:28 PM »
Figured i'd post it again since all your threads were moved off the main board.

That's also the reason i posted the link. Mods aren't gonna close a thread that's verified.
It's Hip to be Square!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 07:44:04 PM »
good thinking

censorship is at an all time high!  >:(
Z

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser: Milos you owe me money! RE-POST! moderator: go fuck yourself!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »
With Snake Oil doing so well I don't see why he would have trouble repaying it.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 07:53:38 PM »
 well. there is only one side to the story.. but, i know a guy that nasser burned for a couple of grand also.. sound like karma.. ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 07:54:50 PM »
If anything in the Plasma Expander story is true, Nasser deserves it.

As empty as paradise

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 08:17:32 PM »
Maybe this is why Nasser is trying to make up the money Milos owes him by selling his used clothing to his "Loyal Fans".
I

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 08:25:10 PM »
nasser is one of my fav. all time bbers.

but, this interview is pretty much the exact samething from the first mag i have - FLEX, aug 97.

he seems a bit bigger, but mostly he sweats the small stuff - who gives a shit if someone is always asking about training, etc.  - tell them to fuck off and not to worry about it.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
"Milos still owes me money: 2550 dollars. I loaned him money to buy anabolic steroids because at the time, in 1995, he was getting divorced from one of his numerous wives and he was out of money. So I loaned him the money so he could buy his drugs so he could compete. But he never gave me the money back (laughs).

Again he is very attention hungry and likes to promote himself and this is why he likes to give out the steroids. Because people wouldn't actually go to him to be trained if they did not get the steroid program they were promised. "

I don't know the truth on this matter and while it is interesting gossip it is another illustration of just how off base bodybuilding presently is.
Imagine trying to settle this dispute in small claims court hehehehe
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 08:26:55 PM »
This is probably the best bodybuilding interview I have ever read. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »
If anything in the Plasma Expander story is true, Nasser deserves it.

care to elaborate?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
i cant think of one better topic to be posted on the GOSSIP board, can you?

if you gonna move that stuff to the dump, you might as well resign as a moderator, because then you havent got a clue what this board is all about.

ps. go fuck yourself.

TEAM NASSER
Crybaby, sissy meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »
this is awesome

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »
this is awesome

Good interview, isn't it? 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
What's the story w Nasser's $70,000 dog?
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »

there was a thread on here about it, but some overzealous douche pulled it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »
Well it should be known ( again ) that Nasser owes ( Tom T. ) T-muscle almost $6000 for Gh. He walked on his debt and has never made good on it. He fucked one of the best guys in the game.

Nasser is a dead beat and has no room to say shit.

Fuck Nasser!!!!!

The Beef

The Coach

Re: What's the story w Nasser's $70,000 dog?
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »
there was a thread on here about it, but some overzealous douche pulled it.

$70,000 dog?? WTF...did it shit gold?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »
Read Part II of the Nasser interview! 

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 09:50:38 PM »
maybe he used it as some kind of mule to hold his GH?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 09:54:39 PM »
Read Part II of the Nasser interview! 

That looks like his dog Sato in your avatar?