Author Topic: Nasser calling out JAY CUTLER "synthol!!!" - says he should've been 5th!  (Read 9625 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
"His arms and shoulder area were looking too soft and lacking in separation (too much synthol), and also one arm is way bigger than the other. His shoulders also look pretty uneven."
Z

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Nasser calling out JAY CUTLER "synthol!!!" - says he should've been 5th!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
 :D
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »
"His arms and shoulder area were looking too soft and lacking in separation (too much synthol), and also one arm is way bigger than the other. His shoulders also look pretty uneven."

It could just be the way Jay is flexing his delts in that shot.  That's not to say he didn't use synthol, though.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »
nasser = jealous!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
i wouldnt know or couldnt tell but nasser should be able to see such things, shouldnt he? with his experience
Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »
nasser = jealous!!

Yeah that would explain why before the Mr. Olympia he predicted that Jay would deserve to win?

To Nasser's credit, he obviously does not favour mass monsters even though he was considered by many to be one, as he had Dexter in second or third, and Melvin in 4th.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 11:02:41 PM »
It could just be the way Jay is flexing his delts in that shot.  That's not to say he didn't use synthol, though.

It could be, if we didn't know already that jay have very little upper body detail.

Personally I don't see that as obvious synthol use, he's always been low detailed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 11:12:27 PM »
It could be, if we didn't know already that jay have very little upper body detail.

Personally I don't see that as obvious synthol use, he's always been low detailed.
Rumor has it that Jay got an infection in his delt in the days prior to the Olympia. That's the mystery illness he had that caused him to be smooth. See how no one from his camp wants to say what was wrong with him, just that he was sick. It was drug related.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »
bad shot of Prop in that delt, the swelling came down the arm, i dont think he uses synthol just prop the same as Vic in his calves and Ronnie, if your going to shoot something in guys you want it to have mgs in it, thats the pro mentallity.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »
bad shot of Prop in that delt, the swelling came down the arm, i dont think he uses synthol just prop the same as Vic in his calves and Ronnie, if your going to shoot something in guys you want it to have mgs in it, thats the pro mentallity.

You ever done Vitamin-P, son? Bad shot??? The Beef is not saying SEO, but it ain't Vitamin-P.

The Beef

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 11:41:45 PM »
You ever done Vitamin-P, son? Bad shot??? The Beef is not saying SEO, but it ain't Vitamin-P.

The Beef

shitloads over the last 15 years grandpa, and im telling you pops theres more swelling on the olympia stage from vitamin p than anything else, i can list for you what bodyparts what bodybuilders both nabba and ifbb if you want in a pm, believe me i know for a fact in a few others over the last few years where its a fact, i dont know in him for a fact but it looks similar to a few other vitamin p blowouts.

if it isnt so enlighten me it could be vitamin sz and a a bacterial reaction or vitamin ts i guess, to but that close to the olympia and the boy was looking for site swelling i believe :) its vitamin p

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 11:54:28 PM »
jay looks like shit hahahahaha

hope this helps

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »
Knock Jay for being a fat Mr O, BUT don't accuse him of having Synthol inside him, coz thats crap!!! And Im no Jay fan. He was just smooth - Look back at the Arnold Classic a couple of Years ago - shredded and def' no synthol accusations.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 11:24:55 AM »
Nasser is a joke not even worth reading what he has to say because he is full of sooo much sh*t why does anyone listen to him? Last time i checked he was and still is a LOSER hahaha Mr NO-lympia haha
Abandon every hope...

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
Nasser is the expert on synthol, that's for sure  ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 07:12:13 PM »
Nasser is the expert on synthol, that's for sure  ::)

No doubt.  I find it laughable that "UstaBeSomebody" finds insult in the suggestion that he was marked down during the latter part of his career for synthol, claiming that he never took it.  I don't give two sh*ts what he took, the point being, that his delts looked ridiculous and he deserved to be marked down, regardless of the cause.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »

I love these quotes.. what was the other one?