Author Topic: GHOSTS, GOBBLINS, UFOS AND... POLITICS?...  (Read 3047 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: GHOSTS, GOBBLINS, UFOS AND... POLITICS?...
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2007, 11:32:25 AM »
It could be argued that any group advanced enough to travel thousands of lightyears might be able to observe without interacting.

Also, if someone claimed to have met, been probed by, or otherwise interacted with aliens, we'd all call them crazy, right?   Local newspaper wouldn't mention it.  We'd never hear about it.

Personally, I believe something's out there... but I don't care much about it.  Those NASA tapes are intriguing - things changing direction at 1000+ mph.  But it could be manmade just as easy.  Aliens don't matter to me.  Until they start fcking with us.

Why would a group advanced enough to travel such distances be witnessed by human eyes?

We have satalites with technology which allows them to read pages on a book from space right on Earth.

Any civilisation which can travel the distances required to visit earth would have analyitical technology that you can't even comprehend.

Therefore I believe your stance to be false :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2007, 01:32:35 PM »
What does this have to do with governments secretly planning our destruction? 

I don't think they are.

There is always talk that the govt wants to do X and Y to kill 90% of us.  I think that's incorrect.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »
Actually, Ozmo defines "neoconservative" as "extreme conservative views."  I frankly could care less what the word actually means or whether anyone wants to pin that label on me.  I don't follow anyone's ideology.  I say what I think.  If what I think happens to follow "hardline necon ideology (whatever that is)," I say big friggin deal.  Doesn't bother me.

And Chicken Little is no sillier than "Team Neocon."  But if you believe governments of the world are secretly planning our demise, then Chicken Little is apropos.  :)  
Ozmo is right on a great deal of things, but this one he's not.  No biggie, none of us are perfect, Ozmo calls it right most of the time.  "Team Neocon" was pulling your leg, hense the cheesy smilely.  I think of you as a supporter of neocons because you usually do but I wasn't attacking as we've already been down that road several times. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 01:38:01 PM »
Why would a group advanced enough to travel such distances be witnessed by human eyes?

We have satalites with technology which allows them to read pages on a book from space right on Earth.

Any civilisation which can travel the distances required to visit earth would have analyitical technology that you can't even comprehend.

Therefore I believe your stance to be false :-*

LOL...
They might have incredible abilities to travel distances, etc.  But when it comes to floating in one place for a certain amount of time, I believe that radar likely gets them, if only because they don't feel the need to hide from radar (meaning they could hide if it meant their survival, but I don't believe we fck with them)

If there are aliens, our air defense knows it.  The things following the shuttles, the things moving thru the shots on space missions, whatever they are (manmade tracking devices or alien craft), our govts know about them.  Some of the Eur govts have admitted a great deal aobut aliens, haven't they?  I remember soemthing about some govts no longer hiding what they know.

At the same time, most americans didn't conceptualize an atomic bomb until we gave hiroshima a bitchslap.  So whatever other technologies we've been working on, well, it might be easy to blame it on aliens.  We proabbly have some pretty gangster flying craft in the arsenal that even our local yokel military men can't conceptualize.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »
For the record, I don't think "our government" has ever or will ever plot the destruction of mankind...  If I gave that impression, it was not meant.  I have never believed that...  Are there bad apples elected, appointed or hired in the government, I'm sure...  But the notion that "our government" meets to secretly plot the end of man is not likely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
We proabbly have some pretty gangster flying craft in the arsenal that even our local yokel military men can't conceptualize.

Of course, that won't stop our getbig members in the military from chiming in with "we don't have any aircraft that do that!".   They assume they know it all of course.  Much like when we discussed the possibility of a non-explosive, concrete headed penetrator missile being used to hit the pentagon.  Some of the military folks here said "there isn't such a missile".

This of course, was a completely asinine statement.  MOnths later we heard all about how great our JDAMs and other nunker busters were from CNN and FOX (you know, concrete headed missiles that don't explode, they target using concrete heads to pinpoint targets.

Not to bring this topic to 911 of course.   ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »
Not to bring this topic to 911 of course.   ;D
This thread is a mishmosh of things anyway.  Several topics have been brought up, go for it.  One more at this point won't matter :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »
I believe in aliens, but don't find videos and sightings credible.

believing in ghosts is stupid..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 03:51:12 PM »
I believe in aliens, but don't find videos and sightings credible.

Mexico released a video clip of 11 unidentified flying objects in its airspace.  They admit they don't know what the objects, which were flying in an odd and unified manner, even are.

Do you think Mexico faked them?  Do you not find those videos credible at all? (shot by their air force/defenses).  I agree that some local yokels might fake tapes to get their jollies.  But when a govt releases it?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2007, 04:54:07 PM »
Mexico released a video clip of 11 unidentified flying objects in its airspace.  They admit they don't know what the objects, which were flying in an odd and unified manner, even are.

Do you think Mexico faked them?  Do you not find those videos credible at all? (shot by their air force/defenses).  I agree that some local yokels might fake tapes to get their jollies.  But when a govt releases it?

It's Mexico, man.

And there's that possibility of the US fucking around.. Testing weapons we aren't supposed to know about. I say that I believe, but not because of the videos. Anyways, I'm kinda curious, but not enough take it seriously and look at it in depth. I mean aliens aren't fucking with my life(as I know), so it's not a huge deal, but still makes me curious.

And as nodick said, you'd have to be crazy to deny their existence, as the universe is so vast. And also, looking at something and accepting that they are infact here is weird, in that it's almost scary. It'd make you feel, I dunno, I can't explain it.. Imagine, UFO's(as crafts from other planets) were deemed credible with sufficient proof. It would be scary to know that they're here on earth and better than us..  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 07:08:59 PM »
Ozmo is right on a great deal of things, but this one he's not.  No biggie, none of us are perfect, Ozmo calls it right most of the time.  "Team Neocon" was pulling your leg, hense the cheesy smilely.  I think of you as a supporter of neocons because you usually do but I wasn't attacking as we've already been down that road several times. 

I didn't think you were attacking me, and I wasn't attacking you.  It's just a discussion.

I guess if I cared enough about "neo-conservatism" I would ask what their agenda is.  But I don't care.   :) 

I think people need to put others in a box for their own comfort level.  I do it.  We often have to put an ethnic, educational, income, and/or political label on people we encounter.  I see it all the time and, as I said, I'm guilty of this too.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 09:58:15 PM »
I didn't think you were attacking me, and I wasn't attacking you.  It's just a discussion.

I guess if I cared enough about "neo-conservatism" I would ask what their agenda is.  But I don't care.   :) 

I think people need to put others in a box for their own comfort level.  I do it.  We often have to put an ethnic, educational, income, and/or political label on people we encounter.  I see it all the time and, as I said, I'm guilty of this too.   

anytime you use the word "little" on a bodybuilding board, it's an attack, add in "chicken" and well no shit it's an attack... :D  neocons made their own box, they came up with the label, not others...  There's no shortage of interviews with guys like William Kristol talking about their neoconservative movement...  They dug their own hole, don't go blaming others beach bum.  In the end, it really doesn't matter if you don't care what a neocon is.  The only thing that matters here is that you are a person who typically defends the neocon line.  What's the difference, none to me...  LOL... it's like me trying to argue that I'm not a liberal because I don't know what their agenda is, I'm sure that wouldn't stop people from calling me one for backing up liberal ideas.  der..duh.  :P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
anytime you use the word "little" on a bodybuilding board, it's an attack, add in "chicken" and well no shit it's an attack... :D  neocons made their own box, they came up with the label, not others...  There's no shortage of interviews with guys like William Kristol talking about their neoconservative movement...  They dug their own hole, don't go blaming others beach bum.  In the end, it really doesn't matter if you don't care what a neocon is.  The only thing that matters here is that you are a person who typically defends the neocon line.  What's the difference, none to me...  LOL... it's like me trying to argue that I'm not a liberal because I don't know what their agenda is, I'm sure that wouldn't stop people from calling me one for backing up liberal ideas.  der..duh.  :P

Well, since you put it that way, you are a BIG chicken?   :D  Seriously, I do recall at one point thinking that you were just a CT nut, but after you explained your theories, I removed that label (not that it matters to you), even though I don't agree with your theory. 

Bill Kristol is okay.  :) 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 03:32:41 AM »
And as nodick said...

I love you too you raging homosexual crack head.
الاسلام هو شيطانية