Author Topic: Kiwi or Rip?  (Read 2869 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Kiwi or Rip?
« on: October 26, 2007, 09:10:20 AM »
Rip wants Kiwi to step down ::), I think thats ridiculous. For you schmoes, for a second try to forget who is hotter and lets hear who you think really belongs here on the V. One of them needs to go imo, and Kiwi is a legend here, crazy or not.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Kiwi or Rip?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:14 AM »
as sexy as i think Rip is and as much as i'd live to get her on all fours and give her an awesome pounding i have to say that i'd pick the great Kiwi to mod over her.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 09:14:15 AM »
Danny your on fiyaah, love it. good times bro.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »
maybe a bare bottom spanking will make Rip see the light.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 09:17:18 AM »
Rip wants Kiwi to step down ::), I think thats ridiculous. For you schmoes, for a second try to forget who is hotter and lets hear who you think really belongs here on the V. One of them needs to go imo, and Kiwi is a legend here, crazy or not.

The kid (me) is no schmoe by no means at all. I think we can all agree on this by now. That said, In the past kiwol has displayed some extreme bipolarism (crazy fuckoism) when it comes to modding. He can become a board nazi at times. Therefore i believe rip shows more of a balanced approach, and my vote goes for rip...but in the intrest of life preservation, we might have to give it to kiwol as he might off himself at the mere thought of loosing his "mod powers"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 09:17:44 AM »
as sexy as i think Rip is and as much as i'd live to get her on all fours and give her an awesome pounding i have to say that i'd pick the great Kiwi to mod over her.

Fuck, if there was an open spot, NO ONE on here could say that you didn't deserve it. I am not meaning to attack Rip, but it is just such an odd choice for mod of this board. Especially when you consider that she wasn't even a member here when the V was in all its glory. SF, Kiwi and DP, now thats a fkn lineup!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
The kid (me) is no schmoe by no means at all. I think we can all agree on this by now. That said, In the past kiwol has displayed some extreme bipolarism (crazy fuckoism) when it comes to modding. He can become a board nazi at times. Therefore i believe rip shows more of a balanced approach, and my vote goes for rip...but in the intrest of life preservation, we might have to give it to kiwol as he might off himself at the mere thought of loosing his "mod powers"

Yes, he is unstable at best. He also was at one time the best mod on here. I respect your opinion though big_mal.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 09:21:28 AM »
Kiwiol was once in the running for he g and o,

Move over hedge!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 09:23:14 AM »
Yes, he is unstable at best. He also was at one time the best mod on here. I respect your opinion though big_mal.

yeah thats where the bipolar comment came in...It was in reference to when he had the V jumping...but there was also a time a couple of months back (we all remember this) when he went totally off the rocker and started deleting, and sticking and goin on with some crazy psycho babble about the oracle and billionares and what not...but im sure you will make the right choice...i have full trust in teh danielson

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 09:26:15 AM »
yeah thats where the bipolar comment came in...It was in reference to when he had the V jumping...but there was also a time a couple of months back (we all remember this) when he went totally off the rocker and started deleting, and sticking and goin on with some crazy psycho babble about the oracle and billionares and what not...but im sure you will make the right choice...i have full trust in teh danielson

I wish I had some sort of say in it. Squad would be modding this bitch and it would be brutal as fuck again. Kiwi was a great organizer, one of the best there ever was, this place has some life in it IF we don't let it get all schmoey.. I wish other people shared my vision.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 09:27:04 AM »
I wish I had some sort of say in it. Squad would be modding this bitch and it would be brutal as fuck again. Kiwi was a great organizer, one of the best there ever was, this place has some life in it IF we don't let it get all schmoey.. I wish other people shared my vision.

Kiwiol was the best,

thats why he was in the running for the g and o,

he ran a tight ship.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 09:27:25 AM »
i'll tell you this much the gay shit would be gone and anything else would go, no deletions, deletions are gay.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 09:28:19 AM »
Frankly, WHOEVER mods a board is gonna get shit.  People complain.  It's the nature of who we are.

I remember a looooong time ago, when kiwi was wanting to step down, he asked me in PMs to be his replacement.  I told him no way, though I thanked him for the gesture.  I actually told him to make Squadfather his replacement.  Anyway, it became public that kiwi wanted me to mod and everyone went apeshit.  Pussies who didn't want to see the board turned into a place where noobs got crucified every day complained non-stop.  Funny thing was, I never once--and don't now--had the slightest desire to mod the V.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 09:29:10 AM »
i'll tell you this much the gay shit would be gone and anything else would go, no deletions, deletions are gay.

I believe we all got a glimpse of the new regime last night when Rip started deleting BFs posts for absolutely no reason. This is not the girl board dammit! >:(  SQUADFATHER FOR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 09:29:39 AM »

yeah no deleting. no Censorship...no nothin....."if you dont like the raw v then get the hell out" is what i think >:(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
Kiwiol was once in the running for he g and o,

Move over hedge!

True that nigs.

The Oracle is the shit.

For as much as I think kiwi is a nut job, he's solid.

The very fact that he looks like Gandhi/Temuera Morrison on steroids is an added bonus.

As empty as paradise

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 09:33:20 AM »
Check it out..If you could give kiwol some kind of "no go crazy" clause, i think he will be a great mod again. He is in fact a good organizer as i think teh Squadfather should be a mod for his sheer abiliy to create some of the most interesting and controversial threads around. As well as his keen eye for the epic gym liar (sevestae). SF for mod also Bitches...

Teh Mal has spoken....it shall be done

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 09:34:14 AM »
Frankly, WHOEVER mods a board is gonna get shit.  People complain.  It's the nature of who we are.

I remember a looooong time ago, when kiwi was wanting to step down, he asked me in PMs to be his replacement.  I told him no way, though I thanked him for the gesture.  I actually told him to make Squadfather his replacement.  Anyway, it became public that kiwi wanted me to mod and everyone went apeshit.  Pussies who didn't want to see the board turned into a place where noobs got crucified every day complained non-stop.  Funny thing was, I never once--and don't now--had the slightest desire to mod the V.

To an extent yeah, they will get shit. It's about who can handle the shit, make us laugh and not take things seriously that makes a good V board mod. It's probably the toughest job on here WHEN the V is popping, it's easy as fuck to mod a dead board, but when it starts getting busy, the V is no joke. No one wants to see deletions cuz people are being mean on the V. ::)
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 09:35:22 AM »
True that nigs.

The Oracle is the shit.

For as much as I think kiwi is a nut job, he's solid.

The very fact that he looks like Gandhi/Temuera Morrison on steroids is an added bonus.

He's no hedgehog though, and you know it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 09:35:58 AM »
we need some vaginal odor back in this joint instead of all this sausage. :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 09:36:20 AM »

LOL, I won't deny I got really involved to a point where it looked fairly ridiculous dude ;D. But my excuse was, I was at work nearly 9 hours everyday and this was the most entertaining way to kill time. People saw the amount of stuff I wrote and got scared, when I type everything off the top of my head. When I left work, I disconnected and enjoyed life outside.

I've always been a huge freakshow and I tried to keep it under wraps here ;D. And I never meant for any of it to be seen. No big deal - everyone's taken a huge bashing here. So much love here, LOL!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »
To an extent yeah, they will get shit. It's about who can handle the shit, make us laugh and not take things seriously that makes a good V board mod. It's probably the toughest job on here WHEN the V is popping, it's easy as fuck to mod a dead board, but when it starts getting busy, the V is no joke. No one wants to see deletions cuz people are being mean on the V. ::)

The V is no joke,

Finer words never spoken young padawan

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 09:38:41 AM »
LOL, I won't deny I got really involved to a point where it looked fairly ridiculous dude ;D. But my excuse was, I was at work nearly 9 hours everyday and this was the most entertaining way to kill time. People saw the amount of stuff I wrote and got scared, when I type everything off the top of my head. When I left work, I disconnected and enjoyed life outside.

I've always been a huge freakshow and I tried to keep it under wraps here ;D. And I never meant for any of it to be seen. No big deal - everyone's taken a huge bashing here. So much love here, LOL!

LOL monster hardcore animal pak ad "lifes a freak show"

Anyway...i can dig it...do your thing.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »
LOL monster hardcore animal pak ad "lifes a freak show"

Anyway...i can dig it...do your thing.

Kiwiols back,

like the last time the place got revived.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 09:41:32 AM »
The V is no joke,

Finer words never spoken young padawan

It was actually worse - it was the original dump. It only picked up when RB and I took it over and invited the SQUAD to start posting here cause BSB was going nuts and deleting all the squad threads (the funny ones) and let Bluto babble on endlessly about being the Roman general and all that (in the Y).

Things picked up once the Squad moved here and I personally just wrote it up so it made for a bit of an entertaining reading - no one in the Squad really took any of it seriously and I just let people pick a side and play along for a laugh.

Good times