Author Topic: So...what happens after you're done ?  (Read 4885 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: So...what happens after you're done ?
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 09:15:55 PM »
see kevin
see mataraza
see thomas princess

guys that really went off as in offfffffffffffffffffffff fffff hormones and stayed off,,or been on couple times untill they learned the lesson and stayed off for eternity in the case of the last one,,

you wouldnt be able to stand single digit 200nothing with no hormones period,,yes clean and natural it may be impossible for you and many others to be 190lb and the reason is ...you walk around at 15-20% ,,cut down the fat lose the water and you will see how you get down to 180lb in no time,,NO TIME WHAT SO EVER,,3 months! and for the "genetically gifted" ::) 6 months..

If you stop workingout you muscle will atrophy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 09:26:44 PM »
Tried and didn't work, I'd have to stop training all together and go on fish and water, I'm 5 weeks out from a show and having a hell of a time getting to 195 now. But I'll tell you the difference between me and the others you mentioned, when ever I did cycles, I used little for longer times instead of jamming myself with gear for shorter lenghts of time.........the difference, I retained alot of my muscle by relying on training instead of gear.

If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been since you were clean/lower dosing.

Lately you seem to be about a thousand times more argumentative.  More annoying.  Sometimes I forget that you're still batting for Team Jesus

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
Hmmmmm, after winning all those Olympias the guy is now smaller and not as impressive years later...why does it matter. ANY other sport and nobody cares if the guy can still pitch, tackle or kick like he did when he was in his prime. Why should bodybuilders be any different?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 10:37:03 PM »
Probally because you still workingout seriously and eat 6 to 7 times per day, all this guys like Dorian when they stop the juice they loose the motivation , discipline and dedication.

Actually no, for the past 3-4 years I did very little heavy training and mostly concentrated on functional training with little compound movements, I have a totally different way of training than just the usual. My diet most of the time consisted of about 2000-2500kcal per day and mostly a clean diet exept for the weekends when I would have 1-2 regular meals per day. Training was 2 days of weight training and 2-3 days of conditioning usually with my athletes.

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 10:47:50 PM »
See for yourself.
STFU you pile o' smeg.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 12:07:22 AM »
STFU you pile o' smeg.
go to the political board and leave bodybuilding to those who know. U don't . Hope this helps.

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 12:35:46 AM »
Given your blatant and disrespectful critiques of of one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, perhaps you should check the potency of your hormones and try to understand why you can only press 90 pounds on each hand while other juicers are pressing 120 pounds (ie Brad Castlebarry). Stop juicing and start eating, you will make the same gains, without sacrifising your test count and liver.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 12:37:51 AM »
Given your blatant and disrespectful critiques of of one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, perhaps you should check the potency of your hormones and try to understand why you can only press 90 pounds on each hand while other juicers are pressing 120 pounds (ie Brad Castlebarry). Stop juicing and start eating, you will make the same gains, without sacrifising your test count and liver.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt
I'm a big dorian fan ..u must be drunk .

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 01:36:31 AM »

haha that must be photoshopped, his arms look tiny beyond believe.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 01:52:13 AM »

No, the left arm really does look like that - I see him on a regular basis and his arm is almost completely destroyed from the bi and tri tears. His right arm isn't so bad.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 02:15:17 AM »
See for yourself.

look at 50+year old all natural musclecenter. he absoltely pawns Dorian at same age!!
i guess dorian's taking all that stuff for years took its toll.....

LOCAL GYM HERO

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 04:04:08 AM »
see kevin
see mataraza
see thomas princess

guys that really went off as in offfffffffffffffffffffff fffff hormones and stayed off,,or been on couple times untill they learned the lesson and stayed off for eternity in the case of the last one,,

you wouldnt be able to stand single digit 200nothing with no hormones period,,yes clean and natural it may be impossible for you and many others to be 190lb and the reason is ...you walk around at 15-20% ,,cut down the fat lose the water and you will see how you get down to 180lb in no time,,NO TIME WHAT SO EVER,,3 months! and for the "genetically gifted" ::) 6 months..

Do Kevin, Prince or MM eat the same, train or rest the same as they were on gear?

You can hold that amount of muscle in single digit BF after hormones, i do it, i am sure others do it but i doubt you see anyone do it when you only talk to drug users all the time.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 05:23:23 AM »
Gh15 what about Nasser? He still looks big.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2007, 05:36:52 AM »
look at 50+year old all natural musclecenter. he absoltely pawns Dorian at same age!!
i guess dorian's taking all that stuff for years took its toll....

Its got nothing to do with gear. Yes, when you stop taking it you will loose some size, but Dorians arm is because of his training, not gear. And besides, Dorian has achieved the highest possible success in bodybuilding. Hes not a bodybuilder anymore, so why try and train like one. He has more important things to worry about now rather than how big he is.
No doubt about it...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »
Mad Mazz still looks pretty good for being clean

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2007, 05:55:48 PM »
Nice watch. Looks like a Rolex Daytona.
he likes the Adimares Piquets and the Breitlings.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 06:02:09 PM »

i only see one arm. his bicep is short from the tear and his tries were always kinda short so when you get down to the elbow area, he kinda lacking. move up some and the arms is bigger within reason. remember, he is now 300 pounds as he was offseason.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
no offence GH but what your saying is bullshit, Doz was running hrt a few years back which  was less than 1 amp of sust a week and 2ius hgh per day and was holding 110kg, in good shape training twice per day mainly mma. good shape means seperation not contest shape.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Do Kevin, Prince or MM eat the same, train or rest the same as they were on gear?

You can hold that amount of muscle in single digit BF after hormones, i do it, i am sure others do it but i doubt you see anyone do it when you only talk to drug users all the time.

ummm
after you go off hormones you are never natural again,,you are clean forever,,your body genetic limit exeeds its capabilitys due to the use of hormones thus it will have an inner ticking clock that can be stimulated with less hormones inorder to keep decent/good shape as a bodybuilder which is ofcourse not the level you used to be when at top

now,,a guy at 250lb dont go on 250mg nothing even for maintenence,,you usually go on 500mg or susta 250-350mg twice a week or in many cases load sustas  every other day for first week and then go every 4-5 days an inject inorder to present good physiqe that is size maintained or even getting bigger in gym rat amatuer terms

so dorian was indeed the best at what he did and indeed was and is top 5 bodybuilders to ever walk earth but! he is on more than 200mg test ,,maybe if you see him walking at 195-210lb he is at 350-300mg test other than that he on what i call hrt for the vip! ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »
no offence GH but what your saying is bullshit, Doz was running hrt a few years back which  was less than 1 amp of sust a week and 2ius hgh per day and was holding 110kg, in good shape training twice per day mainly mma. good shape means seperation not contest shape.

you know what you get by using one amp susta a week?
you  get zits thats what you get ,,,your blood levels are all over the place ,,you need at least 2 sustas a week and you better be naturally test machine so yoru body can balance it good other wize i recomend 3 sustas a week,,now 2units of gh if american made is perfectly fine for dorian purposes because he is older and use it for completely diff reasons because his natural gh is not even minus 2 so anything will help especially when 2 units american gh = 10 units chinease gh and is made in STERILE ENVIROMENT BY PROFFESIONALS,,

fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 08:40:58 PM »
Gh15 what about Nasser? He still looks big.

Epic folding card table in a studio apartment. No wonder he wants the $2,500 from Milos. :(
a

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
Epic folding card table in a studio apartment. No wonder he's wants the $2,500 from Milos. :(
Yes it almost seems this photo was taken by a muckraker. Depressing  :(

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 09:37:16 PM »
He even had to sell his shirt to Bigbobs pay the rent. 
I