Author Topic: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money  (Read 43196 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2007, 05:01:43 PM »
And you DO fail to read between the lines....here's a rice cake champ. :)
why don't you enlighten me and be a man and come out and say what you mean then?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
why don't you enlighten me and be a man and come out and say what you mean then?

Be a man? What the fuck does being a man have to do with anything because you fail to comprehend?
Why don't you enlighten me, oh owner of the worlds greatest intellect- who is unknown to the world outside of GetBig?
Read again slowly...it's not that hard to actually comprehend what I wrote.
You know what? Never mind. Forget it. It's pointless. I'm sure you will live without understanding the post in any way, shape or form. :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »
Be a man? What the fuck does being a man have to do with anything because you fail to comprehend?
Why don't you enlighten me, oh owner of the worlds greatest intellect- who is unknown to the world outside of GetBig?
Read again slowly...it's not that hard to actually comprehend what I wrote.
You know what? Never mind. Forget it. It's pointless. I'm sure you will live without understanding the post in any way, shape or form. :)
you must have nothing to say if you don't want to explain it, i'm just going to assume that you're admitting that Nasser was better than Milos due to winning the Arnold and the NOC.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
i'm just going to assume that you're admitting that Nasser was better than Milos due to winning the Arnold and the NOC.

You know what happens when you assume... :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2007, 08:27:55 PM »
Milos would do just about anything to have Nasser's track record in contest placings.  If winning pro shows were considered as "earning plastic tropheys" then why would Milos or anyone devote years of their lives towards them?  Even in their retired form, Nasser makes Milos look like a fitness model more than anything.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2007, 02:52:29 PM »
Milos would do just about anything to have Nasser's track record in contest placings.  If winning pro shows were considered as "earning plastic tropheys" then why would Milos or anyone devote years of their lives towards them?  Even in their retired form, Nasser makes Milos look like a fitness model more than anything.

Milos would do just about nothing to be in Nasser's place...but interestingly so many of you spend so much time thinking about it.
Did you ever consider focusing on yourself and see what WOULD YOU DO TO HAVE...well...I hope you know what...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »
Milos would do just about nothing to be in Nasser's place...but interestingly so many of you spend so much time thinking about it.
Did you ever consider focusing on yourself and see what WOULD YOU DO TO HAVE...well...I hope you know what...

So you purposely placed lower than Nasser because you coudln't care to try to place higher right?  ::)

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2007, 03:35:38 PM »
So you purposely placed lower than Nasser because you coudln't care to try to place higher right?  ::)

Milos is 100 % dedicated to bb, and shering with others and showing that not all bb are idiots. Nasser is a soccer player.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »
Such a long post by Milos, but i cant read anywhere thathe calls  Nasser is a liar and that he has no debt with nasser. What he did say is that he gave nasser 1 million dollar worth knowledge, so its not so nice of nasser to ask for his money back. Hey Milos i got a tip for you, next time you ask someone for money, dont ask as a loan, if you dont have the intention to payback. Just ask if you can have some money, or steroids worth of 2250.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »

Both people dealt with the cards handed to them. For track record, Milos does not do as well as Nasser, however who would rather look like a synthol infested blob of shit, making up lies in order to stay in the limelight and have to sell your soiled underwear online to make a buck? Compare that to Milos, who owns a gym, writes magazine articles, does contest prep for many people (not just Pro IFBB'ers either), is in shape year round (to where he can step on stage at the Olympia...not just a local contest) and has possibly the hottest wife to ever grace the planet!
Placings come and go, Milos' aren't as "impressive" when compared to Nasser, but in the long run I'd much rather be where Milos is.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2007, 04:54:28 PM »
Based on the interview, Nasser sounds like a sour loser. He expected contracts and money to come to him automatically. I've met Nasser once personally and took a photo of him and he just looked pissed. No sympathy points there...

Milos however, despite not as great placings in contests, seems to have developed a great business sense that Nasser just never had. Plus Milos dates/marries hot fitness chicks, while Nasser's only proof of being with a woman is a picture of him with his sister.

Had Nasser been smarter, he would've made millions. Now he seems like a bag of excuses and his targeting Milos because.. well, he wanted to be like Milos. Oh yeah.. I think Milos could kick his ass too.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »
For track record, Milos does not do as well as Nasser, however who would rather look like a synthol infested blob of shit....Compare that to Milos, who owns a gym, writes magazine articles, does contest prep for many people (not just Pro IFBB'ers either), is in shape year round (to where he can step on stage at the Olympia...not just a local contest) and has possibly the hottest wife to ever grace the planet!

LOL I think I speak for the majority when I say that generally a bodybuilding fan would rather look like a bodybuilder who places better than the next one, i.e. I would rather look like Nasser over Milos!  I think I have the face part sort of down, now just working on the physique ;)  As for Milos "being in shape," like I said before Huge Nasser would make him look like a fitness model right now if they were to stand next to each other.  And as for Milos' hot wife, Nasser has had his fair share of hot exes too!  Some have been posted on old threads around here.  Also remember, the Virgin Mary was not a Virgin---she fucked Nasser!  Finally, he is doing well financially...just because he has moved from bodybuilding doesnt mean he's broke!  Unlike most other pros he has smarts and skills outside of a gym or personal training, and is therefore making money in commercial real estate like he said in his recent interview.

TEAM NASSER

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »
I would rather look like Milos over Nasser!

You'd rather look like Milos?  ??? I thought you were a Nasser nut hugger.

Btw, here's a pic of your golden boy from his last contest.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »
You'd rather look like Milos?  ??? I thought you were a Nasser nut hugger.

Btw, here's a pic of your golden boy from his last contest.  ::)

hahahaha, that's still better than Milos would look if he had to compete today.....besides I'm comparing their retired offseason looks against each other, in which Huge Nasser simply dwarfs Milos.  If you want to start comparing competitive pics there are tons of better ones of Huge Nasser that can be pulled up!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2007, 10:06:41 PM »
hahahaha, that's still better than Milos would look if he had to compete today.....

So why do you prefer to look like Milos then?  ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2007, 10:26:10 PM »
So why do you prefer to look like Milos then?  ???

Who says I prefer the Milos look??  Re-read what I posted.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »
BigBob is after guys who are broke and smell like garlic.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:06 PM »
Who says I prefer the Milos look??

Errrr.... YOU do

LOL I think I speak for the majority when I say that generally a bodybuilding fan would rather look like a bodybuilder who places better than the next one, i.e. I would rather look like Milos over Nasser! 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2007, 01:26:57 AM »

Errrr.... YOU do

Thanks for the clarification - just realized the typo and corrected it

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »
Who's hank wood?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »
i say Nasser needs to go down to Koloseum and clean some fucckin' timepieces down there.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2007, 05:10:24 PM »
The thread title needs to be changed to DCM:  Nasser says you owe him money

toby2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »
For the record...Milos is a criminal so he has no room to talk!...did everyone forget about how "magically" his criminal case was dismissed?..HE SANG LIKE A BIRD!!! this guy along with Dennis James was being investigated for years and was busted red handed for selling and distributing not only anabolic steroids but other illicit drugs. The DEA was not going to spend thousands of man hours investigating his case, flying in over 90 witnesses to testify in front of a grand jury just for the hell of it!, at the end Milos STRUCK a very good deal with the feds to walk away a free man!...now you explain to me how this would happen if he is soooooooooooo innocent and by the way, I personally know of MANY times Milos traveled to Puerto Rico to conduct his steroid deals..THIS IS FACT and if Milos denies this..I can provide photos of him with his drug dealing friends.....deal or no deal?...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »
...how "magically" his criminal case was dismissed?..HE SANG LIKE A BIRD!!! this guy along with Dennis James was being investigated for years and was busted red handed for selling and distributing not only anabolic steroids but other illicit drugs. The DEA was not going to spend thousands of man hours investigating his case, flying in over 90 witnesses to testify in front of a grand jury just for the hell of it!,.....deal or no deal?...

Each one of your sentences contradicts the next! How would his case be "magically dismissed" if he was caught red handed?
Then you say he was investigated for years; yet later you say the DEA was not going to spend thousands of man hours investigating the case- which is complete opposite of the prior sentence.

Ask yourself this: If Milos "sang like a bird" as you say, where is the aftereffects of this "deal" he struck? ??? ??? ???

Neither Milos or Dennis James got convicted of anything, yet you're so bent on saying that the DEA had all the proof in the world on them. If that was the case, then there would be a case pending in the court system right now.
You're wrong.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »
I trained Achim Albrecht in 95 and I was around these guys..word was back then that if you wanted to know about insulin Milos was the guy to ask. And he was training Nasser ,he showed alot of guys how to get huge. I didnt witness this personally but that was what all the guys were talking about, Milos had the answers.