Author Topic: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money  (Read 43295 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »
Who the fuck is dragonfist? dragonfist has zero creditability here getbig.. he's probally another one of "man mountain's" a.k.a BSB's gimmick accounts

He also had lots of pictures up, and I think she signed up here a long time ago.  But wait let me guess he's also another gimmick that I started years ago and collected pictures of a randomer to assign to him.  Note that lots of the pics of himself he posted are with other pro bb'ers too.

How about I ask you this, what reason do you have to think that I'm BSB?  I've given you tons of reasons to explain why I'm not.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2007, 04:12:16 PM »
He also had lots of pictures up, and I think she signed up here a long time ago.  But wait let me guess he's also another gimmick that I started years ago and collected pictures of a randomer to assign to him.  Note that lots of the pics of himself he posted are with other pro bb'ers too.

How about I ask you this, what reason do you have to think that I'm BSB?  I've given you tons of reasons to explain why I'm not.

Haha, are more people finding out that this fat ass is Bluto, broadstreetbruiser, bigbobs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2007, 04:16:36 PM »

Haha, are more people finding out that this fat ass is Bluto, broadstreetbruiser, bigbobs

hahaha, seriously, can a mod let retard Choad know that my ip is nothing like Bluto or BSB's?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »
you're still hung up over your retarted ...

You know, the link you provided to "the choad" you gave him shit about spelling evidence as evidance.

Yet you spelled retarded as retarted.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, retard. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »
You know, the link you provided to "the choad" you gave him shit about spelling evidence as evidance.

Yet you spelled retarded as retarted.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, retard. ;D

hahaha if I nitpick each of the choad's messages I can find more, I already skipped over a few without mentioning them.  The evidence one I mentioned specifically since it was funny that it was in the thread title itself.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »
hahaha if I nitpick each of the choad's messages I can find more, I already skipped over a few without mentioning them.  The evidence one I mentioned specifically since it was funny that it was in the thread title itself.

HAHA owned

Bigbobs real picture

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2007, 08:52:11 PM »
You guys can talk as much shit as you want about Nasser, but first GIVE HIM BACK HIS FUCKING MONEY.  >:(

Nasser doesn't give a fuck about the negative comments on here, but WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS MONEY?  >:(

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »
Re: Your supplement line.
« Sent to: Milos_Sarcev on: Today at 08:55:11 PM »

Hi Milos,

I just wanted to say that my friend thinks your supplement line is excellent and will be writing a full review of your products for my website www.bodybuildingpro.com shortly.  It was nice to see you again at the Mr. Olympia this year and will more than likely bump into you at another bodybuilding expo in the future.  Hope all is well for you.  :)

PS - WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?

- Matt
www.bodybuildingpro.com

TEAM NASSER
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »
Re: Your supplement line.
« Sent to: Milos_Sarcev on: Today at 08:55:11 PM »

Hi Milos,

I just wanted to say that my friend thinks your supplement line is excellent and will be writing a full review of your products for my website www.bodybuildingpro.com shortly.  It was nice to see you again at the Mr. Olympia this year and will more than likely bump into you at another bodybuilding expo in the future.  Hope all is well for you.  :)

PS - WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?

- Matt
www.bodybuildingpro.com

TEAM NASSER

hahahaha did you really send that to DCM?  Wicked!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2007, 05:14:16 AM »
;D ;D

Apparently "he" is looking forward to be "in stock".

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2007, 05:43:34 AM »
How could you even buy a single pair when they were never for sale in the first place?

And more importantly Choad why the fuck haven't you responded to this thread yet:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=183834.50

Not on sale to the general public, only to diehard Nasser nuthuggers

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2007, 05:45:00 AM »
BigSexy50 = WD40 or Rust?  ???

I would say rust definetly!

I think Huge Nasser should confront Mishko.  But Ed probably nailed when saying that Misko hooked Huge Nasser up with knowledge first.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »

I think Huge Nasser should confront Mishko.  But Ed probably nailed when saying that Misko hooked Huge Nasser up with knowledge first.

Nasser does not really care about the money itself since it's not material to him, hence he has not confronted DCM.  It has nothing to do with knowledge because we all know DCM learned more from Huge Nasser and Chad than vice versa.  Huge Nasser knew that by mentioning the money issue in an interview he will not increase his chances of getting it back - he simply did it to expose the low-life DCM.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2007, 02:19:40 AM »
Nasser does not really care about the money itself since it's not material to him, hence he has not confronted DCM.  It has nothing to do with knowledge because we all know DCM learned more from Huge Nasser and Chad than vice versa.  Huge Nasser knew that by mentioning the money issue in an interview he will not increase his chances of getting it back - he simply did it to expose the low-life DCM.

Hi bigbobs,

Does Nasser know you care so much about his money? Have you ever talked to Nasser in real life? Does Nasser care as much about your money as you do his?

Just curious.
The answer is "yes".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2007, 03:30:32 PM »
Hi bigbobs,

Does Nasser know you care so much about his money? yes, probably, he does read the threads here after all.  Have you ever talked to Nasser in real life? Yes.  Does Nasser care as much about your money as you do his?  Probably, he is quite considerate towards his fans.

Just curious.

ConanTheLibrarian

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2007, 01:11:38 PM »
I have a similar example in that one of my "friends" borrowed $500 from me and did not pay me back.  I never once asked for it back, even though I was a bit curious as to when he will pay.  The reason I never asked is because $500 does not make or break me...

Unfortunately, it would break Nasser.  I don't think his used clothing and video sales are doing as well as he'd like.  He'll soon be living off German social security.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »

I think Huge Nasser should confront Mishko.  But Ed probably nailed when saying that Misko hooked Huge Nasser up with knowledge first.

He knows where to find me...doesn't he?

As far as WHO HAD a knowledge first - is very easy to figure out...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »

"You all know" who learned from whom...?
How about organizing "presidential debate" between 3 of us?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2007, 01:05:43 AM »
I believe it would me more appropriate for Nasser to call Milos and just say Thank u .  ;)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2013, 08:32:32 PM »
Milos never paid him  >:(