Author Topic: SRCS raided by DEA  (Read 2907 times)

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
SRCS raided by DEA
« on: October 26, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Got this off Outlaw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,
We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurance however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.
Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misaprehention that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitamate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry. Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Comission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reveiwed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy. We voluntarilly surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances.
Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and mimimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can.

We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,

San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc.

steveeray

• Getbig III
Re: SRCS raided by DEA
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 04:55:15 PM »
Someone who is honest!
Thats a switch. I heard of them but thank you for taking care of bussiness and the honesty of everything.
That is one stand up company to let everyone know there is a problem and not keep taking everyones money without results as others have.
MUCH RESPECT SRCS!

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 07:41:32 PM »
damn.....

feds are fvcking relentless... even going after a company that had nothing really to do with selling gear. shhhheeeeeeeeetttt...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 10:38:56 PM »
What better way to get the names of large distrubutors and labs.. go after the place that these guys send their product to get tested to... motherfucking pigs!

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 05:31:50 AM »
What a waste of Taxpayer money.....Do they know how bad the drug problem is or what it does to families on the street level/????  Well I do.....furthermore, they should legalize AAS .....and especially for law enforcement....Fucking cartoon shows.....I'm voting for Romano for president.....All the misinformation on AAS is the reason for this witch hunt....What a bunch of garbage....And while I'm at it, why don't they do something about the fuckin Mexican plague that walks over our borders....The Feds have plenty to do without harrassing some gym rats that usually keep to themselves and spend most of there free time working out and being the envy of mankind......Ok that's all for now....I'm pissed....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 07:02:21 AM »
Well, these guys should have thunk about testing illegal product.
But thing is its hard to impossible to keep up with what is what. So much product out there.

I wish DEA would put up the lab annalyiss online. Bacteria counts and all.
What was really in it, dose etc.

THAT would stop use of it better than their war.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 10:00:28 AM »
Well, these guys should have thunk about testing illegal product.
But thing is its hard to impossible to keep up with what is what. So much product out there.

Maybe. But then again I don't know what the rules are for this. I would imagine it's a grey area.

I think the feds did it backwards. I'd be willing to bet a lot of those guys who had gear tested there got it from a lot of the labs busted in Raw Deal. What they should have done was bust SRCS first & then go after those some of those small guys to get the bigger fish. Well there's our tax money hard at work.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
Maybe. But then again I don't know what the rules are for this. I would imagine it's a grey area.

I think the feds did it backwards. I'd be willing to bet a lot of those guys who had gear tested there got it from a lot of the labs busted in Raw Deal. What they should have done was bust SRCS first & then go after those some of those small guys to get the bigger fish. Well there's our tax money hard at work.

Way I see it, the labs ONLY defence will be to claim ignorance of the product being illegal.
Otherwise, unless they had Court approval, they in violation of countless laws.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 10:56:11 AM »
Way I see it, the labs ONLY defence will be to claim ignorance of the product being illegal.
Otherwise, unless they had Court approval, they in violation of countless laws.

We both know ignorance is no excuse. They're just looking for names. But like I said I think the feds are looking for the wrong people. That's what pisses me off - our drug laws are mainly designed to hurt users.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »
We both know ignorance is no excuse. They're just looking for names. But like I said I think the feds are looking for the wrong people. That's what pisses me off - our drug laws are mainly designed to hurt users.

I dont think they are as yet targeting users specifically, or that they will.
Dont mean cant be in the wrong place at wrong time,,,

Mitigating circumstance/ excuses for a baddie is what the SRCS lab attys will use ignorance as defence.
Ignorance is not an excuse, but they were just a test facility is my guess.
That dont mean some prosecutor wont try to make them out to be more than they were.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 08:23:35 AM »
Damn, I had been meaning to send an amp to SRCS to get it tested for a while now and I just called them today to get the address to send it to because they have 2 different addresses listed.  I was surprised to hear they got shut down.  The guy I talked to on the phone said they 'voluntarily' surrendered their license to the DEA and were no longer doing any testing.

Glad I didnt send this out a couple weeks ago.