Author Topic: what's yer angle, danny?  (Read 2907 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: what's yer angle of yer dangle, danny?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
Shouldn't the title of this thread started by Magoo be...

"what's yer angle of yer dangle, danny?"

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: what's yer angle, danny?
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 10:20:53 AM »
Danny brings excitment what more can you ask for.

oh is there problem "davie paul"??

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 10:23:47 AM »
Danny brings excitment what more can you ask for.

oh is there problem "davie paul"??

I tried for one day to cause some drama on here without calling people gay. In return, I get Kiwi to tell me to stop being a dick and Magoo getting all sensitive about it. What a hardcore board.  ::) Without Squadfather, this board is doomed.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 10:25:03 AM »
I tried for one day to cause some drama on here without calling people gay. In return, I get Kiwi to tell me to stop being a dick and Magoo getting all sensitive about it. What a hardcore board.  ::) Without Squadfather, this board is doomed.
I for one enjoyed it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
i said you were on fire :P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 10:31:13 AM »
I for one enjoyed it.

You and DP were cool, as were most of the other people, even Rip knew I was just having some fun. Wtf is wrong with Magoo? He hates women, he finds them absolutely repulsive, yet he gets all gay on me for saying Rip shouldn't mod here. I think just the very idea of Squadfather modding this board scares the fuck out of him cuz he knows fags wouldn't be welcomed. He is being selfish though, see most of us only post here at Getbig, Magoo has Musclefurs.com to call home, so when we talk about trying to make this site better he should just stfu and stare at pictures of SS like a good little queer.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 10:33:34 AM »
just stfu and stare at pictures of SS like a good little queer.
you son of a btich!!!!!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 10:37:25 AM »

It has been established that he finds you attractive you sexy bitch :D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 10:38:56 AM »
hahhahaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 11:00:21 AM »
You and DP were cool, as were most of the other people, even Rip knew I was just having some fun. Wtf is wrong with Magoo? He hates women, he finds them absolutely repulsive, yet he gets all gay on me for saying Rip shouldn't mod here. I think just the very idea of Squadfather modding this board scares the fuck out of him cuz he knows fags wouldn't be welcomed. He is being selfish though, see most of us only post here at Getbig, Magoo has Musclefurs.com to call home, so when we talk about trying to make this site better he should just stfu and stare at pictures of SS like a good little queer.

you speak of things you don't really understand, daniel-san.

also, jeezus, what is it with you repeatedly trying to link me with SS? this has to be the 8th time you've said that. if i didn't know better i'd think you're projecting. actually i'd say you ARE projecting. quit it. it's creepy.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 11:06:53 AM »
you speak of things you don't really understand, daniel-san.

also, jeezus, what is it with you repeatedly trying to link me with SS? this has to be the 8th time you've said that. if i didn't know better i'd think you're projecting. actually i'd say you ARE projecting. quit it. it's creepy.

I understand you don't like women. Don't be ashamed of it Magoo. I also understand you like to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. When did this fight become yours anyway? Why the overprotection or Rip? You never got in my way when I used to fuck with Kiwi or when Kiwi fucked with me for that matter. So, seriously, what is YOUR angle? I really don't think Rip got up yesterday and decided that she needed some queer to defend her, so why not just keep the fuck out of it.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 11:13:18 AM »
I understand you don't like women. Don't be ashamed of it Magoo. I also understand you like to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. When did this fight become yours anyway? Why the overprotection or Rip? You never got in my way when I used to fuck with Kiwi or when Kiwi fucked with me for that matter. So, seriously, what is YOUR angle? I really don't think Rip got up yesterday and decided that she needed some queer to defend her, so why not just keep the fuck out of it.

danny, you understand absolutely nothing. and you never have.

i'm not protecting rip. i'm just perplexed by your 180 degree turn. you went from lovin' rip and acting like kiwi's friend just so you could make all his PMs and phone calls public, to suddenly calling him a "legend" and tearing into rip. what's yer angle? what happened between then and now?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 11:19:31 AM »
danny, you understand absolutely nothing. and you never have.

i'm not protecting rip. i'm just perplexed by your 180 degree turn. you went from lovin' rip and acting like kiwi's friend just so you could make all his PMs and phone calls public, to suddenly calling him a "legend" and tearing into rip. what's yer angle? what happened between then and now?

She shouldn't be modding this board. Nothing has changed, she doesn't have what it takes to mod it. Period. That doesn't mean I don't like her. I am not bashing her like some other people are doing. I just don't think want this place to become a homosexual safehaven or a place where schmoes feel welcome. And Kiwi is a legend, he just happened to go crazy.
E

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2007, 03:33:54 AM »

She shouldn't be modding this board. Nothing has changed, she doesn't have what it takes to mod it. Period. That doesn't mean I don't like her. I am not bashing her like some other people are doing. I just don't think want this place to become a homosexual safehaven or a place where schmoes feel welcome. And Kiwi is a legend, he just happened to go crazy.
Hmmm...have you ever had a female boss danny?

Do you have any "territorial" problems with women in postions of power?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 07:50:35 AM »

Do you have any "territorial" problems with women in postions of power?

Of course I do, I think its ridiculous.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 10:01:05 AM »

::)

:)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2007, 10:08:30 AM »

i think we're learning a whole lot about you here, man.  :-\

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2007, 10:12:17 AM »

And I would say we learned "something" about you this last month

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »
And I would say we learned "something" about you this last month

haven, you're a good guy and all, but your posts have to be the least clever out of the regulars. at least put some effort into it, you're making me think you don't care.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2007, 10:26:05 AM »

First Rip on the mighty V, what next? A women president? We need to draw the line somewhere Magoo. Also, since I see women as sexual beings, I have a different relationship with them. I am sure you are happy to talk about fashion and shoes with cunnts, but I like my owning board estrogen free.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »
First Rip on the mighty V, what next? A women president? We need to draw the line somewhere Magoo. Also, since I see women as sexual beings, I have a different relationship with them. I am sure you are happy to talk about fashion and shoes with cunnts, but I like my owning board estrogen free.

i'm going to just assume you're being facetious. there's no way anyone is actually this retarded. either that or you accidentally crushed an extra oxy in your morning long island and you just have no idea what you're typing.

yeah, no way this is for real. funny stuff man, i actually bought into it for a minute!  ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »
haven, you're a good guy and all, but your posts have to be the least clever out of the regulars. at least put some effort into it, you're making me think you don't care.

That last post wasn't an attempt to be clever at all.  I was stating a fact.  We learned something about you.  Not every post has to be earthshattering originality.

If I wanted to be clever, I'd say "Magoo needs to stop changing his lipstick so often, my dicks starting to look like a rainbow"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2007, 11:02:56 AM »
That last post wasn't an attempt to be clever at all.  I was stating a fact.  We learned something about you.  Not every post has to be earthshattering originality.

If I wanted to be clever, I'd say "Magoo needs to stop changing his lipstick so often, my dicks starting to look like a rainbow"

that's a good start. and i have to admit you seem to be a lot better at thinking up weird gay scenarios than i am. hm.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2007, 11:04:15 AM »
I wonder how much longer Magoo is going to continue to deny his homosexuality. He can't help but reply to every post directed at him about it.  ::)