Author Topic: why eat clean..IF  (Read 19199 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: why eat clean..IF
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 06:07:36 AM »
because the more fat you put on, the more muscle you will lose whiel dieting that fat-off come pre-contest time. you dont have to put on fat to put on muscle. there is no benefits from over eating to the point that you store excess calories as bodyfat....only overeating to the point that its stored as muscle.(an excess of 300 calories per day)

excess calories doesn't have anything to do with muscle growth, food doesn't grow muscles, working out does

ASJChaotic

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 06:09:10 AM »
hey broz.. thanks for d quick replies.. do you guys think this plan would do good?

sun, mon, tues - eat clean
wed- cheat day
thurs , fri - eat clean
sat- cheat day

eating "clean" or eating "dirty" doesn't matter, if you go above your calorie totals for that day that tuna that you eat will be stored as fat  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 06:12:10 AM »
Yeah only problem with having more than one cheat day a week is that you tend to get a taste for the junk food, and before you know it you are eating crap all week :o. I'd say save your cheat day for like Sat or Sunday so if you go out on the weekend you don't feel bad about eating out etc.

nice tits hahahaha

ASJChaotic

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2008, 06:14:00 AM »
Nothing but morons on this thread.

There is no such thing as a "dirty" or "bad" food.

I eat whatever I wish.

I scoff at the entire ignorance contained therein regarding this thread.

The majority of you not only look awful, but will never look nearly like anything worthy of note.
THANK YOU, finally someone agrees with me, I built my body on chocolate, cake and pizza  ;D and maybe 100 grams of protein if i was lucky lol