Author Topic: Bill Clinton Shouts Down 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists  (Read 1509 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Bill Clinton Shouts Down 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:24:20 AM »
Bill laying the smack down.  What a bunch of clowns.   ::)  This what people do when no one takes them seriously.

Bill Clinton Shouts Down 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
The Huffington Post   |   October 26, 2007 11:53 AM

Former President Bill Clinton responded aggressively on Tuesday when his speech at a fundraiser for his wife's campaign was interrupted by 9/11 conspiracy protesters.

"A fraud? No, it wasn't a fraud," Clinton said, responding to one of the hecklers as the audience cheered. "I'll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk." Another protester yelled that the attacks were an "inside job."

"An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job," Clinton said. "You guys have got to be careful, you're going to give Minnesota a bad reputation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/26/bill-clinton-shouts-down-_n_70010.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill Clinton Shouts Down 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 07:29:55 AM »
In my opinion, 911 was NOT an inside job, done by our govt.   911 was much more likely a case of our govt not being able to stop 19 guys, plus a group of people assisting them, for whatever reason.  Whatever power they had, Bush could not act to stop them.

Remember when Loose Change 2 came out?  I think it was 02 or 03.  The kid put it together for a few bucks and it's had tens of millions of views.  Well, the makers of it have been spending the last 4 years making the sequel, Loose Change Final Cut.  They are releasing it in early Nov.

When it comes out, well, it's over at that point.  I don't think anyone will believe the official story of 9/11.  The original LC was a messy movie with many mistakes.  LCFC will be completely undebunkable - based completely upon govt evidence and witnesses.  There is word that a high profile FBI agent from building 7 will be spilling the beans bigtime. 

BB, you get defensive, like not believing the official story = not loving your country. That's a very poor mentality to have.  I don't blame Bush for 911 cause I don't think he knew much about what was happening either that day.  Like the rest of us, we know it was 19 pricks on the planes.  But shutting down NORAD and crippling the investigation, removing the crime scene and ignoring Building 7 - those 19 arabs didn't do that.  And none of us knows who did.  But I think Loose Change 3 - if you have the courage to watch a few minutes of it - will cast some doubt on the official story you believe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 08:54:39 AM »
Oh please.  ::)  These nuts cannot get the mainstream media or any sane person in public office to touch this nonsense.  That's why they resort to sneaking into places and acting a fool. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 09:05:30 AM »
Oh please.  ::)  These nuts cannot get the mainstream media or any sane person in public office to touch this nonsense.  That's why they resort to sneaking into places and acting a fool. 

Actually, the mainstream media has addressed it many times.  It's brought up on MSNBC 2 or 3 times a week.  FOX mentions it more than that. 

Do you even watch the news, BB?

And there is legislation being drafted this fall to start a second investigation into 911, sponsored by Kuscinich. 

Do you even watch the news, BB?

Yes, they keep sneaking into places and making fools of themselves.  But Zogby polls show that the majority of Americans actually AGREE with their belief that 911 should be re-investigated.

So the real question, Beach Bum, is what's wrong with YOU?  You are among the small minority of Americans (about 30%) who DON'T want a second 911 investigation.  The tide is turning my friend.  I doubt you possess the courage to actually watch the new Loose Change movie when it comes out, and make your OWN decision about whether or not there should be a second investigation.  Instead, you'll likely shit all over the movie you never watched.  Which is a shame.  Because you, yourself, have said that Americans are a smart group, when I said they're not.  And I was wrong - you are right.  Americans ARE smart.  67% of them want a new 911 investigation based upon World Trade 7.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 09:06:15 AM »
It's quite convenient how the idiots who make and watch this crap have no actual proof to support many or all of their claims.  These losers and their followers need to get a life or get some facts, not speculation.

Rob, it's funny how much you change your stance on politics and events, such as the 9/11 attack(while attacking politicians for change stances over time).  For the longest time you claimed missile attacks from a US chopper, to bunker busters, to the government actually aiding in carrying out the attacks.  Is this your final stance on the issue?

"Survey Methodology: Zogby America, 5/12/06 through 5/16/06

This is a telephone survey of adults nationwide conducted by Zogby International. The target sample is 1,200 interviews with approximately 81 questions asked. Samples are randomly drawn from telephone cd’s of national listed sample. Zogby International surveys employ sampling strategies in which selection probabilities are proportional to population size within area codes and exchanges. As many as six calls are made to reach a sampled phone number. Cooperation rates are calculated using one of AAPOR’s approved methodologies1 and are comparable to other professional public-opinion surveys conducted using similar sampling strategies.2 Weighting by region, party, age, race, religion, and gender is used to adjust for non-response. The margin of error is +/- 2.9 percentage points. Margins of error are higher in sub-groups.

Zogby International’s sampling and weighting procedures also have been validated through its political polling: more than 95% of the firm’s polls have come within 1% of actual election-day outcomes."

They claim that 70 million people believe what 1200 people did.  I wonder if the poll was just taken in NY and NJ, areas that have a population more affected by this tragedy or that were duped by some idiots with too much time on their hands.  I wonder...
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 10:05:06 AM »
Funny how I am a college aged kid (among some of the most liberal and anti-government groups of kids) and have never heard anyone talk about this conspiracy.  Do you think that's a coincidence?  Can you honestly say that 70 million Americans

As far as talking out of my ass, that's pretty rich coming from the guy debating imaginary military technology such as bunker busters that simply stop after a certain level of penetration, a missile that has never been proven to be fired from an imaginary helicopter, the hundreds if not thousands of complicit people in this supposed attack and the people who agreed to leave all their loved ones for $.  I don't know anybody who could pretend to be dead to help this type of conspiracy.

As far as facts, I have family members who are firefighters and explained how a building like that could fall the way it did and from having one cousin in particular, who has studied buildings across the country, I think I believe him as well as other reports of physics involved in building collapses.  I guess an sounds of booms wouldn't be floors collapsing or any combustible materials in the building.  Yep, there would be none of those in a 110 story building. 

Yes, Zogby has done polls just on NY (that I just found) and from looking at the methodology here http://www.911truth.org/page.php?page=zogby_2006 they do not state where they took the poll.  All they say is that they made phone calls.  It is easy to make that many calls in NY and NJ and "extrapolate" for the rest of the country.  That is normal polling.  The problem with that in this case is that you have two states with people who have a different mind set than the rest of the country and have been so inundated with theis CT shit that they can't think for themselves.
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 11:15:51 AM »
Funny how I am a college aged kid (among some of the most liberal and anti-government groups of kids) and have never heard anyone talk about this conspiracy.  Do you think that's a coincidence?  Can you honestly say that 70 million Americans

As far as talking out of my ass, that's pretty rich coming from the guy debating imaginary military technology such as bunker busters that simply stop after a certain level of penetration, a missile that has never been proven to be fired from an imaginary helicopter, the hundreds if not thousands of complicit people in this supposed attack and the people who agreed to leave all their loved ones for $.  I don't know anybody who could pretend to be dead to help this type of conspiracy.

As far as facts, I have family members who are firefighters and explained how a building like that could fall the way it did and from having one cousin in particular, who has studied buildings across the country, I think I believe him as well as other reports of physics involved in building collapses.  I guess an sounds of booms wouldn't be floors collapsing or any combustible materials in the building.  Yep, there would be none of those in a 110 story building. 

Yes, Zogby has done polls just on NY (that I just found) and from looking at the methodology here http://www.911truth.org/page.php?page=zogby_2006 they do not state where they took the poll.  All they say is that they made phone calls.  It is easy to make that many calls in NY and NJ and "extrapolate" for the rest of the country.  That is normal polling.  The problem with that in this case is that you have two states with people who have a different mind set than the rest of the country and have been so inundated with theis CT shit that they can't think for themselves.

Bunker busters arent imaginary, but they dont just stop at a certain level and explode.  They are made to penetrate a layer of concrete/Earth and explode once thru.  Just a tidbit.
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
Bunker busters arent imaginary, but they dont just stop at a certain level and explode.  They are made to penetrate a layer of concrete/Earth and explode once thru.  Just a tidbit.
I know, I explained that to him in an old thread where he tried to make up military weapons and said that they hypothetical weapon was fired from a helicopter.
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 11:26:47 AM »
I know, I explained that to him in an old thread where he tried to make up military weapons and said that they hypothetical weapon was fired from a helicopter.

Oh ok, ok....sorry.  Ill shut up now...haha ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 11:59:39 AM »

Good points.  I interact with a lot of people, young and old, educated, and uneducated, and none of them talk about this nonsense. 

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 12:04:39 PM »
I still dont understand why 6 years later we are still arguing as to how this happened. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »
I still dont understand why 6 years later we are still arguing as to how this happened. 
Because people with no real knowledge of anything started a CT and influenced enough gullible people to add their 2 cents to the Loose change, which on a good day won't equal a dollar.  You have many scientists explain the physics involved but somehow they are less intelligent or credible than the CT scientists.  Somehow anyone that doesn't agree with the CT theory is paid off by the government. 
Squishy face retard

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »
Because people with no real knowledge of anything started a CT and influenced enough gullible people to add their 2 cents to the Loose change, which on a good day won't equal a dollar.  You have many scientists explain the physics involved but somehow they are less intelligent or credible than the CT scientists.  Somehow anyone that doesn't agree with the CT theory is paid off by the government. 

Well said!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 04:06:24 PM »
i just realized, my job is apart of the coverup.. why else would they have this? and this is just one of dozens of major programs created after 911.. why try to prevent something that never happend?

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=40243@wfor.dayport.com

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »
theres just too many things, without nit picking, IMPORTANT THINGS, that are not accounted for

which makes it easy to be skeptical

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 03:36:12 PM »
Let's make it simple.  The 911 truthers only want a second investigation.

There was a 911 Commission - had very limited access to info, and were very limited in funds and time.  Ten members.

Four of the ten members have called for a second investigation publicly.  The two chairmen - Hamilton and Kean - have called for a second investigation based upon new information.

If you believe there isn't a need for a second investigation, that is your take.

But when the two chairs of the original commission believe there is sufficient cause and enough new information to warrant a second investigation, that speaks volumes.  Most of the time, investigatory bodies talk about what a complete job they did.  The 911 commission members have been the opposite - they admit it was an incomplete investigation.