Author Topic: Hey gh15...How Do You Think Sami "The Blacksmith" Compares To Dexter Jackson?  (Read 2811 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Honest question. 

Hold on, lemme see if I can find some pics...

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Honest question. 

Hold on, lemme see if I can find some pics...

Sammia has good shape and decent mass, but Dexter just has that granite hard look when flexing on stage that few pros ever get close to.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sammia has good shape and decent mass, but Dexter just has that granite hard look when flexing on stage that few pros ever get close to.

I'm looking for a site with some good shots of Sami.  I'm bringing this up because after that last show he did, looking at his pictures had me thinking, "Damn, now this guy may just be giving Dexter Jackson a run for his money when it comes to shape and conditioning."  I wanna look at the two of them more closely and see just how he stacks up.  I'm thinking there may be some areas that Sami still needs to fill out but at least his upper body was really impressing me at that last show. 

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Sami el who  ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm looking for a site with some good shots of Sami.  I'm bringing this up because after that last show he did, looking at his pictures had me thinking, "Damn, now this guy may just be giving Dexter Jackson a run for his money when it comes to shape and conditioning."  I wanna look at the two of them more closely and see just how he stacks up.  I'm thinking there may be some areas that Sami still needs to fill out but at least his upper body was really impressing me at that last show. 

You really need to see them live on stage felxing/posing side by side to get real assessment however.
Dexter has the kind of body that comes alive when posing on stage.
Sami has a damn good pro body but he may never get the Dex look for whatever reason???
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sami el who  ;D

Lights out, game over.   ;D

Bro you really know how to shut down a thread!  Damn Sami, nevermind. hahahaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
no sami is too old to get to the level dex achieved at a lot younger age as in age 30-34,,that is the time dexter got to a level which is basically second to none for heights of 5'6 5'7,,only one you can compare to dexter is shawn and shawn takes it right now but dexter didnt say the last word because if he wins o which is quite possible he will be the best 5'6 5'7 bodybuilder to ever walk earth,,right now he is pound for pound mr o ,,hell HE IS MR O AND WE ALL KNOW IT ;) thats whats sad here
sami is very good and can do ifbb no problem but top 15 o material at current level ,,kinda like inbetween darem and silvio if  take it up a notch
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
 8)

Who else has striations like that in his anterior delt these days?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
no sami is too old to get to the level dex achieved at a lot younger age as in age 30-34,,that is the time dexter got to a level which is basically second to none for heights of 5'6 5'7,,only one you can compare to dexter is shawn and shawn takes it right now but dexter didnt say the last word because if he wins o which is quite possible he will be the best 5'6 5'7 bodybuilder to ever walk earth,,right now he is pound for pound mr o ,,hell HE IS MR O AND WE ALL KNOW IT ;) thats whats sad here
sami is very good and can do ifbb no problem but top 15 o material at current level ,,kinda like inbetween darem and silvio if  take it up a notch

Hey man I'd love to see Dexter win Mr. Olympia.  You think if he brought his quads back up a little for this next show he'll have a chance?  The question is, how does he get people to look at him like he's a serious Mr. Olympia contender?  I don't know man, I think he may need to be taller to ever win the O. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i think jason will be defeated next year by either vic or dex most likley wolf but dex has a chance if wolf is off and dexter is on as always or even better but next year is another year to life ,,people get older
fallen angel

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Hey man I'd love to see Dexter win Mr. Olympia.  You think if he brought his quads back up a little for this next show he'll have a chance?  The question is, how does he get people to look at him like he's a serious Mr. Olympia contender?  I don't know man, I think he may need to be taller to ever win the O. 

his stage personality further negates his already "small" physique . . .

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
i think jason will be defeated next year by either vic or dex most likley wolf but dex has a chance if wolf is off and dexter is on as always or even better but next year is another year to life ,,people get older

I know, Dexter's been doing this for a while now and his quads looked smaller this past year already. 

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think McFarland is gh15

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I think McFarland is gh15
too dumb ( no offence  ) to be gh15... :P

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
too dumb ( no offence  ) to be gh15... :P

how can you say that without him taking offense?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

i don't know if mcfarland's not as smart as gh15 . . . however, gh15 has a worldly air, whereas mcfarland still comes off like someone who just got off the bus from nashville or wherever the fuck he's from . . .  all "golly gee, look at those in-cr-edible striations."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
how can you say that without him taking offense?
[/quoTE/] It's adressed to the guy who is stupid enough to compare the 2.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents

He is fucking tooooooooooo short. Big men win Mr Olympia.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

If Jay did not lose looking like he did this year, do you really think he will lose next year? I dont think so.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Sami is a great bodybuilder but Dexter is number 3 in the world for a reason. Somewhat similar structures but really not close. Dexter was arguably Mr. Olympia 2007 if having the most muscle is not the standard.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just not impressed at all with his size.  Mr. O should have MUCH more mass than dex...

plus, dex looks the same 5 years ago.... if he could add 20 pounds with the same conditioning...then yes.
you are gay.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If Jay did not lose looking like he did this year, do you really think he will lose next year? I dont think so.

good point

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
If Dex could come in as full as the guy on the left with his own trademark condition then he could take it all! In order for that to happen he needs to bring up his chest and calves big time!
just push some weight!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
just not impressed at all with his size.  Mr. O should have MUCH more mass than dex...

plus, dex looks the same 5 years ago.... if he could add 20 pounds with the same conditioning...then yes.

So, basically Mr. O should be a freak, and in that vein, that is the reason what has killed pro bodybuilding. The size at all cost. Your not impressed with his size?  A few years back Dex's arms were as big as Fridge-boy's, and he has more detail

Dex, is about as good as it gets right now, bordering on freaky and having a admirable physique.

A judge said the same thing about Shawn Ray, a few years ago, at the Olympia, and Shawn tore her a new asshole.   The same judge that Kamali thanked for his pro card, and she dead now.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;)