Author Topic: What is the typical drug use for a modern hardcore bodybuilder?  (Read 4138 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What is the typical drug use for a modern hardcore bodybuilder?
« on: October 27, 2007, 08:27:30 PM »
I have heard lots of myths, tales and rumors, but have no idea what is true .
I don't keep up much with the drug scene but was curious as to what were typical amounts and types of drugs popular in hardcore circles. Thanks for any serious info, Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: What is the typical drug use for a modern hardcore bodybuilder?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
A LOT.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 08:34:50 PM »
A LOT.

LOL, I hear that hehe. I could care less about names or who does what. I would like to know what drugs are now popular besides roids and HGH. Thanks

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:38:02 PM »
10 packs of Advil per day

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 10:16:47 PM »
LOL, I hear that hehe. I could care less about names or who does what. I would like to know what drugs are now popular besides roids and HGH. Thanks
Besides AAS and GH. Well for starters pick your pain killer, and pick a dose that is way, way up there...not all but many, especially in the amateur ranks. Then of course add in slin and IGF and all the various random peptide hormones.

Is this what you were asking or were you wanting to know about something else?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 07:21:04 AM »
Besides AAS and GH. Well for starters pick your pain killer, and pick a dose that is way, way up there...not all but many, especially in the amateur ranks. Then of course add in slin and IGF and all the various random peptide hormones.

Is this what you were asking or were you wanting to know about something else?

I cant see being successful on  narcotic for more than 2 years max....
That shit is destructive, period.

A base of  close to 1 gram of active Testo of any kind off season is minimal IMO.
Personal response & water retention and BP will dictate the rest. THese can be controld w/ Ai AE and Bp meds also.

The Insulin/HGH/Thyroid puzzle is key these days IMO.(After reaching a 1970s like champ level first)
SEO is obviously used, and prolly much more prevelant than we even think.

Simply look at the Pre Dorian era champs and compare to today.... A reasonable Facimilie That older eras level of development is attainable simply with Old School AAS and diet for MANY dedicated lifters.
The level of development after that Time is NOT.

Now dont go try some Insulin, kids. It can kill you and you wont likely get any results you want anyway.
But If you allready look like a 1970s champ, thats what it gonna take to get to look present day IMO.

Oh, did I say its ruined BBing too?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 06:46:06 AM »
Anyone whos ran a good course of growth will tell you it adds very little actual size, so i wouldnt put it down to growth. Igf1 is good for a pump and thats about it ( please dont ebb in if you havnt got 1st hand experience!)

Insulin is the missing link with regards to the extra size,, im not goin to write dosages down, but if u look at amature level bodybuilding  youl get lads jumping from middleweight to heavyweight in one yr, after competing at middleweight for a few yrs before that... the only thing theyve done different is the insulin...

It can kill u and may cause very serious long term damage...im still too scared to try.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:57:12 AM »
Anyone whos ran a good course of growth will tell you it adds very little actual size, so i wouldnt put it down to growth. Igf1 is good for a pump and thats about it ( please dont ebb in if you havnt got 1st hand experience!)

Insulin is the missing link with regards to the extra size,, im not goin to write dosages down, but if u look at amature level bodybuilding  youl get lads jumping from middleweight to heavyweight in one yr, after competing at middleweight for a few yrs before that... the only thing theyve done different is the insulin...

It can kill u and may cause very serious long term damage...im still too scared to try.

Ive used HGH, and like it. Never used insulin (nor will I) or IGF's...

The duration of Insulin action they use overlaping HGH is critical is my understanding? (If cutting vs Bulking)
THere seems to be almost a magic response point of going to taht next level. Need be at the base starting point
of pretty imperssive build to start, but these guys today are way beyond the previous generations.

But Lots of the insulin builds just look sloppy IMO.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »
What about diuretics and stuff like that?
I have heard the typical pro uses a combo of the following:
1. AAS as base with high androgens in the off season and low androgens and ones like winnie V precontest
1200 mg a week of injectibles?

2. HGH  5-6 x or more the typical doseage given from a "rejuv" clinic  , thus 10-12 iu per week.

3. IGF 1 and insulin

4. precontest, final prep  diuretics x 2  like lasix

5. over the counter stuff like Advil and Tylenol for joint pain and prescription painkillers like oxycotine

6. nubien and ecstasy when partying but not often?

7.  some kind of high level amphetemine aka "speed" and the legal stuff like ripped fuel?
Perhaps some thorixine or clen to get super lean?

Is this about it?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 03:39:38 PM »
What about diuretics and stuff like that?
I have heard the typical pro uses a combo of the following:
1. AAS as base with high androgens in the off season and low androgens and ones like winnie V precontest
1200 mg a week of injectibles?

2. HGH  5-6 x or more the typical doseage given from a "rejuv" clinic  , thus 10-12 iu per week.

3. IGF 1 and insulin

4. precontest, final prep  diuretics x 2  like lasix

5. over the counter stuff like Advil and Tylenol for joint pain and prescription painkillers like oxycotine

6. nubien and ecstasy when partying but not often?

7.  some kind of high level amphetemine aka "speed" and the legal stuff like ripped fuel?
Perhaps some thorixine or clen to get super lean?

Is this about it?

Much of that list is typical is my guess from my casual use and results, but the narcotics are destructive and hard to deal with even with the support of a whole team of Chronic Pain Drs for my back condition.

I just dont see how anyone at the champ level would last long on them and bring in that quality of body.
They call it junk for a reason.. Same w/ the speed but its not as habituating. NOBODY can screw w/ narcotic for long and not have a problem. It screws up digestion, and a long list of other things. Top shelf painkiller for
sever pain is all its good for.
Yes many have had problems with them, but use as a prerequisite is flawed logic. They are counterproductive to BBing. Dont screw with them. 

Diuretics have been responsible for deaths and some close calls, yes they use them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »
i've posted this several times and i always get slammed but it is a 100% true UPPER level amatuer heavyweight offseason cycle. i personally know this man and he would never lie.

Test - 3000mg per week
Deca -  900mg per week
Drol  -  100mg per day - 8 weeks on 4 weeks off
HGH - 8-12iu's a day split into 4 shots
Slin - i won't say because it could kill anyone who tried it without knowing what they were doing.
8 meals a day, 600g's of protein and lots of carbs.

this guy got up to around 270-280 in the offseason, competed around 225 at 5'9". retired from BBing about 2 years ago after getting fucked at a Pro qualifier, should have easily won but his past kept him from becoming a pro.

i've known this guy for over 5 years and trained with him quite a bit and i've seen his health charts. he's actually very healthy after being clean for 2 years and he wasn't exactly in bad health during his biggest cycle, even after being on for 3 years straight. juiced off and on for 10 years total. lots of bridging between cycles but usually stayed on the last 3 years.

i'll email him about his contest prep, it is actually very basic but i forgot the diuretics and certian amounts of other drugs. he told me his best conditioning was when he felt like he could die at any moment, that's when he knew he was ready. this guy was PEELED on stage, held no water.

didn't use any REC drugs besides a little pot. now, after 2 years with zero AAS he is still 240 with abs and shoulder presses the 120's like nothing. trains high rep 15-20 range due to joint issues. still squats 495 ass to grass with ease. says he will never use steroids again.

Also he is not on HRT, he used HCG and clomid after his last cycle and his natural test production came back after about 8 months. i believe it's in the 500 range now with no supplements.

8)

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 07:20:53 AM »
that looks like overkill to me
mish1234
so hot

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 08:29:48 AM »
that looks like overkill to me

The test dose is for sure but i know guys who take more than this in combination with other compounds.

one of my training partners shoots 1750mg test and 700mg Deca each week along with 200mg of Drol everyday, he's been doing it for a long time and doesn't look very big at all.

These boards help bring people the basics but remember there will ALWAYS be people who are willing to push the envelope.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 01:58:38 PM »
Plenty will only back off when they feel sick, and some not even then.
People differ wildly how they tolerate and respond to the stuff.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
i never the question of this thread was it the drugs they do like coke weed shit like that or the roid use or dose

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »
i've posted this several times and i always get slammed but it is a 100% true UPPER level amatuer heavyweight offseason cycle. i personally know this man and he would never lie.

Test - 3000mg per week
Deca -  900mg per week
Drol  -  100mg per day - 8 weeks on 4 weeks off
HGH - 8-12iu's a day split into 4 shots
Slin - i won't say because it could kill anyone who tried it without knowing what they were doing.
8 meals a day, 600g's of protein and lots of carbs.

this guy got up to around 270-280 in the offseason, competed around 225 at 5'9". retired from BBing about 2 years ago after getting fucked at a Pro qualifier, should have easily won but his past kept him from becoming a pro.

i've known this guy for over 5 years and trained with him quite a bit and i've seen his health charts. he's actually very healthy after being clean for 2 years and he wasn't exactly in bad health during his biggest cycle, even after being on for 3 years straight. juiced off and on for 10 years total. lots of bridging between cycles but usually stayed on the last 3 years.

i'll email him about his contest prep, it is actually very basic but i forgot the diuretics and certian amounts of other drugs. he told me his best conditioning was when he felt like he could die at any moment, that's when he knew he was ready. this guy was PEELED on stage, held no water.

didn't use any REC drugs besides a little pot. now, after 2 years with zero AAS he is still 240 with abs and shoulder presses the 120's like nothing. trains high rep 15-20 range due to joint issues. still squats 495 ass to grass with ease. says he will never use steroids again.

Also he is not on HRT, he used HCG and clomid after his last cycle and his natural test production came back after about 8 months. i believe it's in the 500 range now with no supplements.

8)

All I can say is........holy jumpin, that's freakin insane. The money alone would kill me paying for all that...good lord...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
All I can say is........holy jumpin, that's freakin insane. The money alone would kill me paying for all that...good lord...
As with everything as you progress to higher levels of a sport there are those that fall in the realm of "normal" use, training, eating, etc. and those that are definately on the fringe. There are 3 things that I read that definately put this guy towards fringe rather than normal. that said you need to understand that in this day and age it does cost a lot to break bigtime in bodybuilding.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
If that is true and he does not get his drugs from somebody it would cost a buttload of cash...yikes.
I feel bad if I opt to spend a little extra for the higher grade whey pro .

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »

The GH is the only part that is really expensive.

He could have "possibly" paid 2 bucks an amp for the AAS.

Probably looking at 3-4 hundred dollars a month in just GH, the AAS is the cheap part.

Then imagine how much his food bill was...lol

it's a lifestyle, he wanted to be a pro and came as close to it as you can. imagine how much these pro guys spend today?

so i'd guess he paid about a grand a month(food, GH, AAS, Slin, Supplements) to be one of the top guys in the nation. well, that's just my guess... ;)

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
This stuff is not spendy where it mostly comes from (HGH is, 'cept for china)
So, a Guy gots be connected or loaded.

1000 Dbo for < $70.oo  Test for $2cc etc in many places.

CRETS

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »
I belive those numbers that overload has quoted.

I used to know an amateur bodybuilder also his dosages were not that hight but close though.

So i definetly buy what overload is saying here.