Author Topic: A good example of what not to do in a gym...  (Read 922 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
A good example of what not to do in a gym...
« on: October 27, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »
I'm on the treadmill and can't help but notice this epic douchebag on the ab machine.  He's whaling away on it, with horrid form.  Almost epilleptic like.  Once done, he proceeds to the Hammer Strength seated row, where he continues his fast and irrelevant tempo.  Pulling quick and just aimlessly.  Moving right along, he goes to the cable curls and lunges towards the ground for every rep.
At this point, I almost fall off the treadmill in amusement.
He one ups himself by going into a pushing movement with the cables, but not just a straight bench type movement.  This movement would start from 1 foot behind him.  Every rep started with his arms completely bent backwards, straight to almost full extention bench movement.  Let's just say, he looked mediocre at best...which I wasn't shocked at.  Usually, these over the top supersetting douchebags always look horrid. ;)
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or just slap him. ;D  It's no wonder why so many fail in a gym.  Few diet right, the ones who are motivated..usually have no clue wtf their doing, other can't stick with it.
Fun stuff to watch. ;)
N

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: A good example of what not to do in a gym...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:02:53 PM »
Hahah I have a friend who trains like that.

Funny thing is he's one of the idiots who pays for no explode and "anator p70" too. He swings weights like none other.

I used to try and teach him that proper diet and nutrition is all that will ever work but he was pulling this "i'll bench and squat more than you any day" shit with me... and with me being a male... that pissed me off.

So now I tell him he should buy anator p70 because its the most expensive and worthless shit I can think of. Of course I don't tell him that. He still gets pissed when I outrep him by at least 10 reps in everything. He's still weak and never gains lol.  ;D

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:09:38 PM »
I'm on the treadmill and can't help but notice this epic douchebag on the ab machine.  He's whaling away on it, with horrid form.  Almost epilleptic like.  Once done, he proceeds to the Hammer Strength seated row, where he continues his fast and irrelevant tempo.  Pulling quick and just aimlessly.  Moving right along, he goes to the cable curls and lunges towards the ground for every rep.
At this point, I almost fall off the treadmill in amusement.
He one ups himself by going into a pushing movement with the cables, but not just a straight bench type movement.  This movement would start from 1 foot behind him.  Every rep started with his arms completely bent backwards, straight to almost full extention bench movement.  Let's just say, he looked mediocre at best...which I wasn't shocked at.  Usually, these over the top supersetting douchebags always look horrid. ;)
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or just slap him. ;D  It's no wonder why so many fail in a gym.  Few diet right, the ones who are motivated..usually have no clue wtf their doing, other can't stick with it.
Fun stuff to watch. ;)

you should have come by and said Hi.

Maybe you and I have the same steroid dealer, eh?  ;)
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:34:29 PM »
He still gets pissed when I outrep him by at least 10 reps in everything. He's still weak and never gains lol.  ;D

you should tell him that he's Moga, and you're Michael Jackson.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 06:47:48 AM »
How do you  'whale away on the ab machine, with horrid form'?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 06:49:21 AM »
He croach can you submit that at gymstories.com please?
Here:
http://www.gymstories.com/index.php?page_id=101...

You don't need to register.