Author Topic: Carbs really do screw you up bros  (Read 2701 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Carbs really do screw you up bros
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 03:09:27 AM »
DW,it`s nothing personal bud,and I`m not bitter at all,but some of the shit you do is completely off the wall and is of no value whatsoevrr.

Anyway,it`s your physique which would be far better if you had a clue but you do look good so carry on.

On a sidenote,if your silly ass lives long enough,you`ll hit 50 one day too,not a bad thing you know,just means I`ve acquired wisdom!  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 05:48:49 AM »
DW, one week you are eating to gain a pound per day, the next week you're dieting on sea salt, lemmon juice, and excessive alcohol to bring out definition and shoot killer loads.  :-X  Your threads are hilarious.  Stop trying to pass them off as something serious.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 06:12:49 AM »
DW, one week you are eating to gain a pound per day, the next week you're dieting on sea salt, lemmon juice, and excessive alcohol to bring out definition and shoot killer loads.  :-X  Your threads are hilarious.  Stop trying to pass them off as something serious.

the key to shooting killer loads is alot of water and celtic sea salt. our bodies fluids and bloods are a near exact copy of the ocean.

as for my diet practices if i have reason to throw in lemon juice, sea salt, organic butter why the fuck not try it out, if its perfectly logical. i can tell you guys have gone through life never coming up with anything for yourselves and think this life is all just one way and one way only and everyone is 'stupid' for being different.

alot of our inventions have came from a 'few' great thinkers. you guys are the masses who dont care and only follow
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 06:41:57 AM »
The word you are looking for is "innovation" my friend, and I have nothing against it.  We all welcome new information.  That's what the board is about, but you'll have to accept debate and criticism along with praise.

Your credibility is hurting atm not so much because of an oddball dietary practice (although some stuff didn't help, like the booze thing), but because of the inconsistency of your approach.  It's my impression that you flip flop frequently on your total cals, choice of foods, doing or not doing cardio, etc.  It gives the impression that you are still searching for the answer rather than sharing a discovery.

All that being said, you look good tho.

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »
Funny thing is, if you really knew what you were talking about you'd be twice your size. You stand on the shoulders of the ironage guys and spout the same thing they've been telling us for years. 

1. Train like an animal. Use heavy, push-pull movements. (See DC or HIT)
2. Eat like an animal. 4,000-5,000 calories a day. Forget shakes. You can get ALL the nutrients you need from food.
3. Drink 10 glasses of water (8oz) per day.
4. Eat lo carb, high fat, high protein 6 days a week.
5. Carb load on day 7. 
6. Repeat. GET BIG.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 04:37:39 PM »
I think this guy is really handicapped or something.