Author Topic: Hey Rob  (Read 1386 times)

The Coach

Hey Rob
« on: October 28, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »
Was it you that made a thread about Michelle Malkin getting fired from FOX? Where did you get that from? The Liberal media again, well what do you know.........they were wrong.......AGAIN!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hey Rob
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 10:08:11 AM »
Sept 2007.  You do watch the factor, dont you?
Word is that Geraldo pressured to have her fired from the Factor.  She had been a guest host, and had been accused of making up facts about genocide in Iraq, if i recall correctly.  She also got into screaming matches with a few guests.  She quit before she could be terminated.

You should read about her Joe.  She's a major supporter of a lot of bad things.  If you knew some of the vile positions she's taken on issues, well, I think you'd be shocked.  I supposed you see her as eye candy on a fair and balanced network.   In reality, she makes Ann Coulter look MODERATE. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 10:10:26 AM »
Also odd, Joe... Malkin was one of the ORIGINAL 9/11 truthers.

She wrote an article which opened up eyes worldwide. 

She punched holes in the official 911 story.  A lot of American, european, and middle eastern people read it. Michelle Malkin undermined the Bush Admin.

Joe, why in the WORLD are you defending a woman who undermined the Bush admin during a time of war?

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »
Sept 2007.  You do watch the factor, dont you?
Word is that Geraldo pressured to have her fired from the Factor.  She had been a guest host, and had been accused of making up facts about genocide in Iraq, if i recall correctly.  She also got into screaming matches with a few guests.  She quit before she could be terminated.

You should read about her Joe.  She's a major supporter of a lot of bad things.  If you knew some of the vile positions she's taken on issues, well, I think you'd be shocked.  I supposed you see her as eye candy on a fair and balanced network.   In reality, she makes Ann Coulter look MODERATE. 

Find me that artical, because she was on FOX as a commentator and actually been on all week. Why do I feel that the "word" you got that from was more BS spin. please find the ORIGINAL source.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
Find me that artical, because she was on FOX as a commentator and actually been on all week. Why do I feel that the "word" you got that from was more BS spin. please find the ORIGINAL source.

She still does contract work for FOX news and fox busines channel, Joe.

She was forced to resign from the Factor.

Try and keep up.  Anyway, she's a pretty despicable person... I'm frankly QUITE sueprised you touch this issue.  Most republican and moderates avoid mentioning her name.  She has expressed some vile, horrible positions over the years.  She's poison.  She worked against the Bush Admin when it served her agenda.  Then she embraced them.  She completely shifted ideologies.

Then again, you DID vote for clinton.  So maybe you have a sweet spot in your heart for converted libs? ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 10:56:21 AM »

She was forced to resign from the Factor.

Proof?  According to this, she quit appearing on the Factor after a dispute with Geraldo.  http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/15/did-malkin-quit-oreillys-factor-over-geraldo-clash/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 01:44:00 PM »
Proof?  According to this, she quit appearing on the Factor after a dispute with Geraldo.  http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/15/did-malkin-quit-oreillys-factor-over-geraldo-clash/

Nice source ;)

Crooks and Liars is an American political blog founded by John Amato, with liberal/progressive political leanings. It first appeared on the Internet in August 2004 and contains an audio and video archive of political events, television, and radio shows. Originally it only retransmitted audio and video of these events; however, in late 2005 it began to distribute original material, in the form of audio interviews.

The site frequently features clips from television programs such as The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and Countdown with Keith Olbermann, along with a variety of clips from television news media.

Crooks and Liars received the "Best Video Blog" blog award at the Weblog Awards in 2006.[1]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 07:11:55 PM »
Nice source ;)

Crooks and Liars is an American political blog founded by John Amato, with liberal/progressive political leanings. It first appeared on the Internet in August 2004 and contains an audio and video archive of political events, television, and radio shows. Originally it only retransmitted audio and video of these events; however, in late 2005 it began to distribute original material, in the form of audio interviews.

The site frequently features clips from television programs such as The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and Countdown with Keith Olbermann, along with a variety of clips from television news media.

Crooks and Liars received the "Best Video Blog" blog award at the Weblog Awards in 2006.[1]

Good work Colombo.  I plugged in search terms on Google and pulled up this "crooks and liars" site.  I also pulled up Malkin's own website, which contains the same information.  http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/15/stiiiiill-going/

What's your source for the contention that "She was forced to resign from the Factor"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 07:15:12 PM »
Good work Colombo.  I plugged in search terms on Google and pulled up this "crooks and liars" site.  I also pulled up Malkin's own website, which contains the same information.  http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/15/stiiiiill-going/

What's your source for the contention that "She was forced to resign from the Factor"?

So your SOURCES for reliable, unbiased information on Malkin's leaving the factor are:

1) A liberal blog, written by a guy who would love to hurt American as much as Malkin did by questioning 9/11 in 2002 and putting Loose Change into motion

2) Michelle Malkin herself.

Yes, Beach Bum, what possible motive would either of these parties have for painting her in a nice light?  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »
So your SOURCES for reliable, unbiased information on Malkin's leaving the factor are:

1) A liberal blog, written by a guy who would love to hurt American as much as Malkin did by questioning 9/11 in 2002 and putting Loose Change into motion

2) Michelle Malkin herself.

Yes, Beach Bum, what possible motive would either of these parties have for painting her in a nice light?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:19:43 PM »

I'm sorry...

You must have me mistaken for someone who debates with liberals who hate America.

Your continual insistance upon quoting liberal blogs and defending Malkin, who cast doubt on the 911 story, puts you in the same category as America-haters like John Kerry, Al Gore, and Mr Intenseone. 

Beach Bum, we have men and women fighting in Afghanistan for your freedom.  Malkin undermined their mission when 99% of americans bought the 911 commission account of events.  The loose change kids actually started their movie to prove her account WRONG, and they discovered some of her facts were accurate.  Malkin hurt the war effort.  And now you're climbing into the treason rowboat with her.  Shameful.  :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 07:22:25 PM »
I'm sorry...

You must have me mistaken for someone who debates with liberals who hate America.

Your continual insistance upon quoting liberal blogs and defending Malkin, who cast doubt on the 911 story, puts you in the same category as America-haters like John Kerry, Al Gore, and Mr Intenseone. 

Beach Bum, we have men and women fighting in Afghanistan for your freedom.  Malkin undermined their mission when 99% of americans bought the 911 commission account of events.  The loose change kids actually started their movie to prove her account WRONG, and they discovered some of her facts were accurate.  Malkin hurt the war effort.  And now you're climbing into the treason rowboat with her.  Shameful.  :(

::)  Translation:  you are pulling information out of your rear end again. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 07:31:02 PM »
::)  Translation:  you are pulling information out of your rear end again. 

AH, okay.

So you have michelle's version.  And a left wing blogger's version.

Good reseach, boss!  Fair and balanced! ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 07:32:10 PM »
BB and Joe,

Here is your left wing lover Keither Olberman''s version:  Malkin Fired!

http://rackjite.com/archives/803-Keith-Olbermann-Worst-Michelle-Malkin-Fox-News-Fire-Clowns.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
AH, okay.

So you have michelle's version.  And a left wing blogger's version.

Good reseach, boss!  Fair and balanced! ;)

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 07:39:33 PM »