Author Topic: Results  (Read 13524 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Results
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 05:52:24 AM »

posing is not my strong point, I just kinda like to lift really heavy ;D

;D  I bet you do you young lady! 

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 07:02:26 AM »
just sent front pic to your email rip. we were about to walk off stage but that's all I got...

hey noel, from what I hear her routine was really good...posing is not my strong point, I just kinda like to lift really heavy ;D

Here are the pics from az.  First a couple of back shots, both are looking good.  You can tell that you lift heavy, az!   8)

Then the pic of the overalls from the front.  They were getting ready to walk offstage, so no one's really flexed, but DAMN, you can see that AZ's conditioning was OFF THE HOOK!!!!

Az, did anyone help you with your prep?

(NO IDEA why the word "DEMO" is on all of the pics...maybe because I stole the software that I used to convert the pics to jpegs?   ;D)

:)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 07:44:46 AM »
LOL lifting heavy is my therapy so I guess I'm a lil wacko!!! Before it's all over I may try a strongwoman. I got the priviledge to meet Burundi(sp) before he passed, he was really cool. Another one of my inspirations is Elena Seiple, strongwoman/top NPC competitor, she'll be rockin the stage in Dallas soon! 

Pat Grieco from www.mindlessmealscafe.co m did my food the last 6-8 weeks, he did my food last year as well. He's really big on carb depletion and cardio. In the gym Delroy Jefferson, GM of Sky Club Spa and Fitness in Hoboken NJ made me puke during training (no exageration) but forced me to grow. He's the kinda trainer that makes you wanna give your all and then dig deeper and give a lil bit more.

Rip thanks so much for taking the time to post pics for me, you are really a sweetheart  :-*. I can research anything on the net put can't do the picture thing to save my life!!!

Did cardio already this morning, going back in to train back and tri's, do cardio again, eat and pose. You know the drill...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 07:45:13 AM »

I would of had you overall az - nice!!   :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 08:22:19 AM »
LOL lifting heavy is my therapy so I guess I'm a lil wacko!!! Before it's all over I may try a strongwoman. I got the priviledge to meet Burundi(sp) before he passed, he was really cool. Another one of my inspirations is Elena Seiple, strongwoman/top NPC competitor, she'll be rockin the stage in Dallas soon! 

Pat Grieco from www.mindlessmealscafe.co m did my food the last 6-8 weeks, he did my food last year as well. He's really big on carb depletion and cardio. In the gym Delroy Jefferson, GM of Sky Club Spa and Fitness in Hoboken NJ made me puke during training (no exageration) but forced me to grow. He's the kinda trainer that makes you wanna give your all and then dig deeper and give a lil bit more.

Rip thanks so much for taking the time to post pics for me, you are really a sweetheart  :-*. I can research anything on the net put can't do the picture thing to save my life!!!

Did cardio already this morning, going back in to train back and tri's, do cardio again, eat and pose. You know the drill...

Sounds like you have a great group behind you and lots of support!  I am gonna have to come down to NJ and train with you sometime AZ! 
You should try strongwoman or powerlifting, I bet you would love it.  I am doing some PL this off-season and I am having fun lifting heavy and getting stronger.  You're definitely cut out for it.   8)

Can you tell us again when exactly are the Easterns?  I can't remember which weekend! 

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »
Sorry for sounding demanding......I cant see why the middle girl beat you ..posing isnt judged in NPC...it will have no bearing on placing whatsoever,  again look at your back double bi bring your elbows down a little and bring them forward..that will spread your scapula and make your back wider....you look great..great condition ..with another set of judges i think you will walk away with it.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 03:09:57 PM »
The Easterns are Nov. 10 (day after my 39th birthday  ;D ) it's the last nq bfore Dallas on the coast (I believe)

You are always welcome in dirty jerzey rip! I'd love to do some road work with you, I know you do weird stuff in the street sometimes!

Thanks Noel, I will work on it some more... :'(

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 04:00:41 AM »
The Easterns are Nov. 10 (day after my 39th birthday  ;D ) it's the last nq bfore Dallas on the coast (I believe)

You are always welcome in dirty jerzey rip! I'd love to do some road work with you, I know you do weird stuff in the street sometimes!

Nov 10 is right around the corner...it'll be a good birthday this year az!   8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 08:17:03 AM »
AZ, go get 'em this weekend!! 

This is the final stretch...bring it home!   8)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 09:41:52 AM »
Good luck AZ

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 10:44:14 AM »

Kick butt!  as you always do az!!  We are pulling for you big time!!!  8)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 05:05:16 AM »
Good morning! I am back from the dehydrated, depleted, pro tanned, oiled up, cramped up, dry mouthed dead!!!!
Thanks for all of your support and best wishes! I had a great birthday and a great time at the Eatserns. I won my class and the overall! Came in this time at 152, 6 pounds lighter than at the Gold's. Had some west indian food to celebrate then back to clean eats. I'll take a week off and hit my second home next week.

There were only two hvy wts (me and my training partner) which was a bummer, I was hoping for more competitors; I think 5 in the middle weight and 3 or 4 in the light weight. The women's master's had 5 females (I did not enter, just did the open). My training partner got 4th. So in the end it was between me, the light and the middle. Both ladies had great physiques, the light weight had sick quads!!!! From what I hear it was close but I squeeked it out.

After all of that no real cravings for crazy food, just ready to get back in the gym but I know I have to rest. I'll post pics as soon as my kid down loads em.

Oh yeah, did a photo shoot! that was fun but draining. John Healy from NY did the shoot.

The men's classes were all stacked, either light heavy or middle had like 35 guys, tough class.

Going to eat some breakfast now and try to enjoy my last two days of vacation (I have the weird urge to lay down and put my feet up!)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 06:32:13 AM »
Congratulations az awesome job!!!!!  Yep you deserved to eat some food and rest.  I know how it feels though not wanting to stay out of the gym.  You truely love this sh*t!!  ;D

az is on a roll in control like Janet, damnit!  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 06:45:10 AM »
Wooohooooo!!!  Way to go az!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
OMG AWESOME AZ!!!

Congrats!  A couple of my friends were at the show and said you looked great and did a really good job.  You deserve some down time now, enjoy it!

I wanna see pics!!   ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
I we wanna see pics!!   ;D

Anyway..............cong ratulations.   :)

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 12:33:45 PM »
Perfecf... from a to z!!!!!  8)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:07 PM »
Wow!  Great job!!  Congratulations AGAIN :D
R

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »
Great job AZ!!!!!  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »
I found some of the contest pics!  Unfortunately, they don't have the overall comparisons up, but there are some great shots, and AZ looked fantastic.  Well deserved overall for sure!!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&contestcode=252

Check out the back double bi...kick ass! 
And the ABS... :o

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »
congratulations

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 04:29:16 AM »
 8)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 05:22:51 PM »
you took this pretty easy...great package,whats your next show?