Author Topic: ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement  (Read 1074 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement
« on: October 29, 2007, 03:42:56 AM »
Good film by Alex.  about 90% on the money.  The actual plan is so extreme it would have many of these elite participants exposing it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+alex+jones&total=497&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 09:05:26 AM »
GREAT movie

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »
Honestly, I'm almost afraid to watch it....
S

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 01:53:27 PM »
Don't have time to watch it, but the topic sounds interesting.  Can someone summarize the major takeaways from this video?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 02:02:28 PM »
I hardly pay attention to conspiracies and people like A. Jones.

Is alex jones a useful idiot?
I also say the same for people who follow politics and political leaders on every word they say.

As soon as people start realizing that things have gone to far it is already to late.
It's all about the perception of your reality.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
I hardly pay attention to conspiracies and people like A. Jones.

Is alex jones a useful idiot?
I also say the same for people who follow politics and political leaders on every word they say.

As soon as people start realizing that things have gone to far it is already to late.
It's all about the perception of your reality.

would be nice if some people's perceptions of reality didn't have a nasty habbit of raining down on your reality with a shitstorm of evil.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
^^^^ seriously.. ignorance is not bliss, quit being a fucking caveman

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 07:53:23 PM »
One thing I don't get with these "documentaries" is nothing is being taught in them. Nothing is really groundbreaking in what he presents. He talks about people and history and how in some shape or form will be repeated but taken to a new extreme that isn't reversable.

So what are his ideas? This "documentary" is useless. He should be saying that this is the reality of the situation and this is what should be done for yourself and about the situation. What about legal representation? Also it seems civil liberties have been corrupted. Possibly extreme but wouldn't a revolution be necessary? What can be done about reducing government control and restricting how intrusive it is on peoples privacy? Realistically what can be done through the courts? Nothing will change outside of the courts if nothing is being done within them. Who controls the courts and business?

I can agree with what he says about north american life and that each level of society is stuck in a box and will remain so forever. As if people are robots, stuck in their patterns. With their perception of reality that they are free and safe but it's fake. I don't really find it odd he offers no hope for regular people.

If there was a NWO group, this bilderberg group seems like a decoy group. You would think it would be similar to organized crime groups. I always find it weird in these conspiracies how it's always the same people being spoken about, always the same story in history. What about the millions of stories that haven't been told?

What about Russia? Never mentions anything.

Do you think that bush I and clinton was all a facade, lol it reminded me of kang & kodos from the simpsons.

I have my doubts that one group controls the world. Maybe they are trying, but if people aren't slaves what is there plan for this new world and what can be done about it, who represents them if not government? Alex Jones crying about this reality does nothing for nobody. He is using fear for what purpose? He even said it himself governments now use psychology and finance to control people.

Really is a useful idiot.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 08:25:38 PM »
what he does is simply expose, hopefully something clicks and you do something yourself or expose it to others

would you rather have nobody ever document who's running this world?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 08:58:55 PM »
what he does is simply expose, hopefully something clicks and you do something yourself or expose it to others

would you rather have nobody ever document who's running this world?

to whose benefit? This information is a tool to instill fear in people. Alex Jones is a tool of what ever organization he is attacking. The information he presented is a reality. I think his presentation of the information is skewed. He presents no practical, rational solution to overthrowing this control. He is controlled by the very people he is trying to vilify. What he is talking about and the more people talk about what alex jones said becomes a reality in it's own way. With everything remaining on course.

I did watch the video, the entire time I was watching this quote was stuck in my mind.
"Small minds talk about people, Average minds talk about events, Great minds discuss ideas"

He offers nothing for nobody, why doesn't he stress education, prepare yourself for the worst and make sure you can afford a great lawyer  :D. Collectively what do like minded communities do? If nobody trusts the government, who represents the people. How do the people stay in order without anarchy? That's what it seems life is coming to anyway. Constant monitoring of people, information and finance.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
to whose benefit? This information is a tool to instill fear in people. Alex Jones is a tool of what ever organization he is attacking. The information he presented is a reality. I think his presentation of the information is skewed. He presents no practical, rational solution to overthrowing this control. He is controlled by the very people he is trying to vilify. What he is talking about and the more people talk about what alex jones said becomes a reality in it's own way. With everything remaining on course.

I did watch the video, the entire time I was watching this quote was stuck in my mind.
"Small minds talk about people, Average minds talk about events, Great minds discuss ideas"

He offers nothing for nobody, why doesn't he stress education, prepare yourself for the worst and make sure you can afford a great lawyer  :D. Collectively what do like minded communities do? If nobody trusts the government, who represents the people. How do the people stay in order without anarchy? That's what it seems life is coming to anyway. Constant monitoring of people, information and finance.

I like this post. Brings to question the thoughts of how easy it is to judge yet be judged. We can point out the faults but can we make the cures? Representing the people you press for solutions, a change....what does this really do? Creates biased, ill logic.
Only stirs thoughts in those that think objectively, and human nature can not endure such thought for too long.

Just remember you construct your own social reality and realm...do you really want to warp it into something that is radical, and untrustworthy. Control your own reality.