Author Topic: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release  (Read 52387 times)

Jizzacked

Re: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
brutal childlike fantasies with the dungeons and dragons sword and little collectible car still mint in the package on the shelf :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »
First, do not accuse someone of having anything to do with dealing steroids if they are not. It shows your lack of knowledge, and is a little uncool. Especially if it is Arnold Jr. which has nothing to do with that.

Second, Dave in that picture isnt bad. So he was in jail, so he is an ex-con, life goes on. He get caught, did his time, etc.  It wasnt a violent crime, he didn't assault, attack, physically hurt someone. So let it be already.  Dave loves the sport of bodybuilding, gets paid to do a job, and that is that. You want to keep complaining on Dave, do it on MD's site.

I follow you on Dave, but I reserve the right to bitch about Romano here ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »
about the fraud thing,,,,when i read somewhere that you said that a local personal buyer of chinease garbage got busted is where i knew you are out of your mind and have a dealing interest in hormones,,personal users who buy 2-3 vials test once every couple months do not have interest in le and le dont have interest in them..just so you know my friend..that is when you lost YOUR CREDEBILITY ,,even if you do it to keep people safe! that is a misleading because the local guy you knew was a dealer ,,local one but that is why he was arrested! buying from china poweders,,cooking it in your kithcen ,,,buying conversion kits,,,and you well deserved of an arrest and THAT is why he was arrested with out being a major "lab operator",,le do not arrest people that have 1 vial of test on them unless other drugs found around such as narcotics and pain killers they also only doing under controlled deliveries or when they can get it on you as in traffic stop egym busting etc,,le dont arrest people for the sake of arresting unless they had interest and dealt even local ones and that was your "buddys" case,,,,just clarifying things for you mr moderator so you dont mislead the 21 year old that bought 3 vials

That's a bold statement to make with zero evidence. I personally know Arnold & would consider him a friend. With that said I can tell you he's not a dealer in anyway (nor am I).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »
These are some bold statements made with zero backup.  To call the man a steroid dealer is way out of line and inappropriate for this board.  I know AJ and in no way is he connected to dealing steroids, just cause he mods that board does not make him a dealer.  Being a hormone user yourself GH15 I would think you would have used more restraint and discretion.  I know who you are you are a former European competitor who has not stepped on stage in many years and to make comments like this about other competitors is way out of line.

Dave P has had his problems but you cant deny his love for BB.  He works hard to put out the best info he can and has done a lot for this sport.

Nice post.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2007, 04:32:16 AM »
when you claim someone is fraud you need to prove it,,or not! in getbig case..
in any case i have every idea in the world what i am talking about,,take a look at palumbo now days reduce 30-40 lb and that is what he would look 3 years off hormones since even today he is on good amount,,no wneed to argue with me on that one

about the fraud thing,,,,when i read somewhere that you said that a local personal buyer of chinease garbage got busted is where i knew you are out of your mind and have a dealing interest in hormones,,

If AJ had a interest in dealing Im sure he'd have offerd me (as  others have) as he knows who  and where I am
and that Ive used the stuff for years.  He never has tried that, hes simply passionate about BBing as you and I are also.

GH15 many are uncomfortable w/ your theories, but you have credibility IMO.

THATS WHY IT IMPORTANT TO BE A LITTLE MORE CAREFULL W/  THE KEYBOARD ABOUT ANYTHING LOOK LIKE ACCUSATION.

English dont look like your fist language and Im real familiar w/ the problems and missunderstandings that can cause.

Now we get a big argument between some of the only few on GB that actually know the difference between
prednisone and parabolin. Most here onGB are assmonkeys. Lets keep the AAS talk usefull for those intersested and in the
mist of a Trauma of fear on their first cycles.

Also the idea that LE is harmless to users is not necessarily so. You can get in big shit inthe USA off just a unlucky traffic stop, the wife or GF get pissed and call LE.

ALso it remains to be seen if theis is not the start of some Zero Tollerance on AAS from on high for the remainder of the Bush regime, untill some commons sense prevails. That can take decades in US ploitics.

Now For all YOu LE readin' - Myself, Ive never used illegal AAS in the USA. All a scrip or done it a "Free Country".
Ya All's free to stop for  a workout and doughnuts. I got no fear of ya. Thats why I post freely here. Fun.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2007, 04:39:31 AM »
8) You my friend are misinformed ! You come off the juice and lose the size ! And there is no mythicle difference ! If you need it to gain it you will need it to maintain it ! The only exception are the guys who start juicing before ever training clean ! then they will maintain whet they could have acheived natually anyway !

Tell that to the 30-40 permanet lbs I keep off steroids for YEAR off, even sick with the flu or otherwise run down as bad as I can.
talk about what you know about, sucking dick or somthing.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2007, 07:57:10 PM »
Luv, Ron, Rim and Trab, thanks. Always keep the truth at the front!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »
Tell that to the 30-40 permanet lbs I keep off steroids for YEAR off, even sick with the flu or otherwise run down as bad as I can.
haha! Come on Trab, "keepable gains" no way this is possible!  Everyone knows that any gains made of AAS will be lost instantaneously after you stop, like that very second you stop lbs and lbs will just fall off of you and be left on the pavement...then your hair will all fall out, zits will cover your entire body, you will kill 14 people that day in one last hooray of roid rage, and to top it off, your shriveled up nuts will inset themselves inside your body and proceed to be regurgitated out of your mouth...forever turning you into a balless wonder of the world with zero muscle.

And to all the Dave haters, how many of you who post this insane stuff about him have actually met the guy? I'd be willing to bet that some of the very ones who post this stuff under the security of their screen name, have met Dave at an expo and gladly shook his hand and taken a pic. Retardation at its finest.

Sorry Dave haters, but Dave is a champ!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
haha! Come on Trab, "keepable gains" no way this is possible!  Everyone knows that any gains made of AAS will be lost instantaneously after you stop, like that very second you stop lbs and lbs will just fall off of you and be left on the pavement...then your hair will all fall out, zits will cover your entire body, you will kill 14 people that day in one last hooray of roid rage, and to top it off, your shriveled up nuts will inset themselves inside your body and proceed to be regurgitated out of your mouth...forever turning you into a balless wonder of the world with zero muscle.

And to all the Dave haters, how many of you who post this insane stuff about him have actually met the guy? I'd be willing to bet that some of the very ones who post this stuff under the security of their screen name, have met Dave at an expo and gladly shook his hand and taken a pic. Retardation at its finest.

Sorry Dave haters, but Dave is a champ!

I've met Dave.  Dave is not a jerk like Derek, but he did sell a shit load of fake GH to a bunch of my friends, one of which had a reaction to it.  A guy who sells fake shit without verification of his sources, wtf??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2007, 08:42:49 PM »
I've met Dave.  Dave is not a jerk like Derek, but he did sell a shit load of fake GH to a bunch of my friends, one of which had a reaction to it.  A guy who sells fake shit without verification of his sources, wtf??

How do you know it wasn't always a good hook up of gh and then it went south at the worst time? Happens all the time in the gear world.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2007, 04:32:57 AM »

Thats the problem that'z happend to the market. So much bunk looks legit that even someone very  experienced cant tell. Bogus cancer drugs are infiltrating our Pharmas Guy! OC (That's Organized Crime)
knows a Great profit margin when they see one. This problem is worldwide. If Pharma drugs are a part of a loved ones life (and thats a fact for most US families) you owe it to them to scrutinize their important Meds and learn what your lookin at in great detail. Its fooling Drs, Pharma Techs and EVEN DRUG Corp fraud experts these days!!

This is gonna get worse. I doubt Dave would risk his rep knowingly over several 10$G units of quick profit.
Hes one of few pulling a living out of the BBing dumpster and one of few with credibility on AAS in sports.

Sorry your friend got Bunk but so did Many Many others.
The Old "If it seems TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT IS" ... APPLIES TO ALL THIES UG BARGINE MART GEAR IMO.

Knoxville865

• Getbig II
  • David
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2007, 06:30:49 AM »
I heard he sold Fake Growth before Buts thats hear say.You should do enuff research before using it.I assume you'd know it was fake if you did that!He had really good conitioning in that picture.Personally Im gonna judge the dudes looks because noone can help how they look thats genetics But if we were comparing him in a competion He may not have the perfect body But he He looked drier than 90% OIf people I have seen.Hes even white as snow!IF he had a tan hed look bigger and harder!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2007, 08:56:17 AM »
:'( Now my feelings are hurt ! Ill assume your another tool from MD !  8) Oh and your claims are total bullshit !

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2007, 09:13:22 AM »
:'( Now my feelings are hurt ! Ill assume your another tool from MD !  8) Oh and your claims are total bullshit !

Fuck you Boy. Ive Nothin to do with MD you little punk.
You clearly dont know WTF your talking about so STFU on the subject of AAS.

Even a idiot like you can usually keep 10 solid pounds on a 1st cycle, no matter how bad they muck it up.
That is if they get real stuff, but dealers know they can chump punks like you easy.

You know so much, what have you used that didnt give any keepable gains? .... Ohmmmm... just talkin out your ass, I forgot...

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2007, 09:17:26 AM »
Fuck you Boy. Ive Nothin to do with MD you little punk.
You clearly dont know WTF your talking about so STFU on the subject of AAS.

Even a idiot like you can usually keep 10 solid pounds on a 1st cycle, no matter how bad they muck it up.
That is if they get real stuff, but dealers know they can chump punks like you easy.

You know so much, what have you used that didnt give any keepable gains? .... Ohmmmm... just talkin out your ass, I forgot...

;) Im going to let you in on a secret ! Anyone who responds like you do is a tool and not a very bright one ! Spouting off about someone you dont know is very stupid ! just as stupid as your 40 pounds of muscle kept after a year and being sick claim !

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2007, 11:27:18 AM »
"Mini Me" after 15 mins in the microwave

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »
First, do not accuse someone of having anything to do with dealing steroids if they are not. It shows your lack of knowledge, and is a little uncool. Especially if it is Arnold Jr. which has nothing to do with that.

Second, Dave in that picture isnt bad. So he was in jail, so he is an ex-con, life goes on. He get caught, did his time, etc.  It wasnt a violent crime, he didn't assault, attack, physically hurt someone. So let it be already.  Dave loves the sport of bodybuilding, gets paid to do a job, and that is that. You want to keep complaining on Dave, do it on MD's site.

But rule #9 says
"No Subversive Talk" No talking against the MD family, supplements companies etc... Punishment is immediate lifetime ban with no warnings

They are dicks over there Ron, we need this place to speak our minds.
I

fakeblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »
HONESTLLYYYY, THATS THE BEST I THINK HES EVER LOOKED!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
HONESTLLYYYY, THATS THE BEST I THINK HES EVER LOOKED!
Actually, his best looks something like this:

Knoxville865

• Getbig II
  • David
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »
Damn hes ripped

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2007, 01:43:03 PM »
;) Im going to let you in on a secret ! Anyone who responds like you do is a tool and not a very bright one ! Spouting off about someone you dont know is very stupid ! just as stupid as your 40 pounds of muscle kept after a year and being sick claim !

Dear dumb C o c k  Sucker, what I say is true. Over the years Ive gained 30-40lbs of solid nicely shaped mass on steroids.  Ive come off for over  year at times and HOLD THAT MUCH WEIGHT above where I stared as a hard gainer natural 10yrs ago. even off for a year+. I can actually run up genneraly 10-20lbs over that immediatly into a new cycle heavy androgen cycle. The 30-40lbs is depending on lowest to highest starting Nat BW. We all fluctuate within a range. That beef is there for keeps, even thru some nasty health issues.

Neither of you know jack shit about AAS. I reaspond to assholes that talk out their ass like they are assholes talking out their mouth. ALlwasy have, allways will. Boy.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »
Dear dumb C o c k  Sucker, what I say is true. Over the years Ive gained 30-40lbs of solid nicely shaped mass on steroids.  Ive come off for over  year at times and HOLD THAT MUCH WEIGHT above where I stared as a hard gainer natural 10yrs ago. even off for a year+. I can actually run up genneraly 10-20lbs over that immediatly into a new cycle heavy androgen cycle. The 30-40lbs is depending on lowest to highest starting Nat BW. We all fluctuate within a range. That beef is there for keeps, even thru some nasty health issues.

Neither of you know jack shit about AAS. I reaspond to assholes that talk out their ass like they are assholes talking out their mouth. ALlwasy have, allways will. Boy.
;D You like to graphicly display your retardedness dont you ! What your claiming is pure bullshit and your a bad goof ! Now run along and tell your crap to some kids and they might even pay you for the bullshit ! Cheers ! PS be careful who you call BOY and go take some spelling classes ! And for the record Im talking about MUSCLE weight not FAT weight !

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2007, 02:12:47 PM »
;D You like to graphicly display your retardedness dont you ! What your claiming is pure bullshit and your a bad goof ! Now run along and tell your crap to some kids and they might even pay you for the bullshit ! Cheers ! PS be careful who you call BOY and go take some spelling classes !

Please do tell about your steroid use experience, you talk shit you know NOTHING ABOUT.
I suspect your to dumb to even  load a hypo out of a multidose vial and way to chicken shit to use it.

Again, this aint about spelling and gramer, BOY, its about BBing and steroids in particular and you know nothing about either. Now Go play tennis or golf.Or are you late for Ballet?

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2007, 02:18:12 PM »
He may be a great guy who has tons of knowledge, but his body is UGLY!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
Please do tell about your steroid use experience, you talk shit you know NOTHING ABOUT.
I suspect your to dumb to even  load a hypo out of a multidose vial and way to chicken shit to use it.

Again, this aint about spelling and gramer, BOY, its about BBing and steroids in particular and you know nothing about either. Now Go play tennis or golf.Or are you late for Ballet?

:o Are you ever mean and tough ! Oh sorry I meant your a GOOF ! You know nothing about me tool ! But I know your an idiet based on your responces and your also a bullshitter ! Now take my advise and make your claims to some fucking kid who might beleive you ! You know the ones who buy MUSCLE-TECH or SIX-STAR or the ASYLUM project or whatever there calling there shit these days ! hell you sound like you may have done some of their adds for them !  ::) maybe you used a GENE ACTIVATOR ! ;D