Author Topic: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release  (Read 52564 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Dave Palumbo pic, immediately after prison release
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
How long had he been in jail?

5 months for knowingly selling fake GH
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »
2 things

for one i think he could have held on to most of his size IF he got off of everything before going to prison and got his hormones regulated back to a natural state

number 2 if he is on anything there its not much. he seems to have a fast metabolism so he will always be pretty lean and vascular. if he eat clean and took in large amounts of protein like i am sure he did i can honestly see this
irongearco.com

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »
2 things

for one i think he could have held on to most of his size IF he got off of everything before going to prison and got his hormones regulated back to a natural state

number 2 if he is on anything there its not much. he seems to have a fast metabolism so he will always be pretty lean and vascular. if he eat clean and took in large amounts of protein like i am sure he did i can honestly see this
  Sorry but size put on by the use of an enormous amount of steroids is not maintainable by any natural means !

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
Derek,

What makes Dave more successful than anyone here?  Honestly, is it the man's criminal record?  Maybe it's his inability to make it to the pro level?  If you consider a bullshit stint as an "internet" radio co-host and making diets, for a bunch of 2nd and 3rd tier pros, success, you must be joking yourself...

Maybe it's his fine taste in women?  Whatever the hell her name is looks more manlier than he does.  Maybe it's his stunning good looks coupled with that full head of implanted hair along with his tatoo'ed eye brows and eye makeup?

Really, what is it Derek?

Palumbo diet = Lower your carbs, get in some food healthy fats, drink some shakes. Rocket science, I'd say.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 03:06:43 PM »
Prison keeps you healthy!

I think he stated he said he lived on cans of tuna in prison. He worked in the kitchen.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 03:18:28 PM »
when you claim someone is fraud you need to prove it,,or not! in getbig case..
in any case i have every idea in the world what i am talking about,,take a look at palumbo now days reduce 30-40 lb and that is what he would look 3 years off hormones since even today he is on good amount,,no wneed to argue with me on that one
I'll give you this, perhaps "fraud" wasn't the right word, after all, you're right, I have no idea who you are. However when you make statements like this, for example, how much gear Dave is on, that he's using Chinese underground garbage, this is what I'm calling you on. Do you know these things for fact? Have you talked to him about this? The answer is no, or you wouldn't be saying these things...how do I know this? Well, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

about the fraud thing,,,,when i read somewhere that you said that a local personal buyer of chinease garbage got busted is where i knew you are out of your mind and have a dealing interest in hormones,,personal users who buy 2-3 vials test once every couple months do not have interest in le and le dont have interest in them..just so you know my friend..that is when you lost YOUR CREDEBILITY ,,even if you do it to keep people safe! that is a misleading because the local guy you knew was a dealer ,,local one but that is why he was arrested! buying from china poweders,,cooking it in your kithcen ,,,buying conversion kits,,,and you well deserved of an arrest and THAT is why he was arrested with out being a major "lab operator",,le do not arrest people that have 1 vial of test on them unless other drugs found around such as narcotics and pain killers they also only doing under controlled deliveries or when they can get it on you as in traffic stop egym busting etc,,le dont arrest people for the sake of arresting unless they had interest and dealt even local ones and that was your "buddys" case,,,,just clarifying things for you mr moderator so you dont mislead the 21 year old that bought 3 vials
First let me clarify, I have no dealing interest. Several people on this board know me in "real" life or have at least met me and can back this up

As for the guy you're referring to, there was a little more to him then I think you're aware of...this was not some 2bit gym dealer. Further, for whatever it's worth, yes, some of his powders were from China, but a lot of it was not. He also dealt in pharmaceutical grade AAS quite a bit...obviously that stuff he did not make himself, since it was made in a licensed pharmacy. The stuff that fell under his UGL label, many people will attest that it was the "cleanest' on the market...why? Because of the nature and where it was made (not in his bathtub) and by who he had helping him make it. Further, like you always say, most UGL's are complete garbage, and I agree...but even you yourself have said that there are a very small minority of UGL's out there that are good...he fell into this very small category...you don't last nearly 20yrs in that game if your not.

now! for you to moderate this place with out the immidiate banning of steve ray is risky for the getbig board so get back to your job and dont tell me wether i have credability or not
I guess you don't know this, but moderators on this board do not have banning power...that's left to Ron. And as we all know he is very liberal about who he lets stay here...so that is out of my hands. However, several people have already approached him about this guy, so that should be taken care of very soon.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
  Sorry but size put on by the use of an enormous amount of steroids is not maintainable by any natural means !

this is simply not true at all. everyone is different. if you get sick then yes you will lose a ton of muscle but if you come off right and get your hormones back to normal,,eat right keep training-(which many won't do off of the juice) train right-keep volume appropriate for being clean and get enough sleep you will hold on to muscle.

i know guys that have maintained 30-40lbs they would have never had if they hadn't juiced for years.
irongearco.com

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »

this is simply not true at all. everyone is different. if you get sick then yes you will lose a ton of muscle but if you come off right and get your hormones back to normal,,eat right keep training-(which many won't do off of the juice) train right-keep volume appropriate for being clean and get enough sleep you will hold on to muscle.

i know guys that have maintained 30-40lbs they would have never had if they hadn't juiced for years.
8) You my friend are misinformed ! You come off the juice and lose the size ! And there is no mythicle difference ! If you need it to gain it you will need it to maintain it ! The only exception are the guys who start juicing before ever training clean ! then they will maintain whet they could have acheived natually anyway !

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 04:08:41 PM »
;D Better watch who your insulting ! I heard DERRICK is a MADE MAN in the MUSCLE MOB !  ::)

Hey BOSS...Don't you mean "MAID MAN"?  Then again, Derek doesn't know how to spell correctly so he wouldn't know the difference... :-\

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »
Hey BOSS...Don't you mean "MAID MAN"?  Then again, Derek doesn't know how to spell correctly so he wouldn't know the difference... :-\
;D Made (MAID) in BOTH ways !

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »
8) You my friend are misinformed ! You come off the juice and lose the size ! And there is no mythicle difference ! If you need it to gain it you will need it to maintain it ! The only exception are the guys who start juicing before ever training clean ! then they will maintain whet they could have acheived natually anyway !

i can't agree. i won't get into it but i am an example of how much you can maintain after coming off of everything. sure you are going to lose and perhaps gain alittle fat but its all about training eating right and getting enough rest
irongearco.com

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 04:36:27 PM »
FUCK YO UCLOWNS TALKIGN SHIT ABOUT DAVE HES MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN YOU TERDS WILL EVER BE !

hes an ex con

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 04:41:42 PM »
Well, I meant cleanest as in hardly any makeup.  ;D

Nice plucked eyebrows!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »

i can't agree. i won't get into it but i am an example of how much you can maintain after coming off of everything. sure you are going to lose and perhaps gain alittle fat but its all about training eating right and getting enough rest
8) well Ive been involved with this for 25 years and never seen the exception ! And the countless  ex users and old pros seem to bear witness to my claims ! It wouldnt make  sence at all if you need it to gain it that you wouldnt need it to maintian it !

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2007, 05:02:30 PM »
FUCK YO UCLOWNS TALKIGN SHIT ABOUT DAVE HES MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN YOU TERDS WILL EVER BE !
Dave's alright, but you're a complete idiot.  Really, you have to be the most clueless person posting on bodybuilding forums anywhere...  I have never seen someone so willing to make an ass out of themselves.  Nobody has been easier to goat into self destructive posting than you.  By now I would have thought you'd get some clue,... nope.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:12 PM »

Epic meltdown! :o
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »
Dave's alright, but you're a complete idiot.  Really, you have to be the most clueless person posting on bodybuilding forums anywhere...  I have never seen someone so willing to make an ass out of themselves.  Nobody has been easier to goat into self destructive posting than you.  By now I would have thought you'd get some clue,... nope.
8) He is a piece of work isnt he ! He used GAYNESS in derogatory ways and then makes a living doing GFP and claims he likes gay people and the way they treat him ! I dont care what he does personally but why the hypocrisy ! Its bizzar !

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 05:42:50 PM »
Is that his bedroom in his mom's house?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 05:47:47 PM »
Doesn't everyone have fake swords hanging in their house ???

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 06:19:01 PM »
8) well Ive been involved with this for 25 years and never seen the exception ! And the countless  ex users and old pros seem to bear witness to my claims ! It wouldnt make  sence at all if you need it to gain it that you wouldnt need it to maintian it !

i am not saying you will hold on to everything ...you will hold to most and you will be bigger than if you never used anything. i am sorry that in your 25yrs you have never seen this
irongearco.com

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 07:09:50 PM »
when you claim someone is fraud you need to prove it,,or not! in getbig case..
in any case i have every idea in the world what i am talking about,,take a look at palumbo now days reduce 30-40 lb and that is what he would look 3 years off hormones since even today he is on good amount,,no wneed to argue with me on that one

about the fraud thing,,,,when i read somewhere that you said that a local personal buyer of chinease garbage got busted is where i knew you are out of your mind and have a dealing interest in hormones,,personal users who buy 2-3 vials test once every couple months do not have interest in le and le dont have interest in them..just so you know my friend..that is when you lost YOUR CREDEBILITY ,,even if you do it to keep people safe! that is a misleading because the local guy you knew was a dealer ,,local one but that is why he was arrested! buying from china poweders,,cooking it in your kithcen ,,,buying conversion kits,,,and you well deserved of an arrest and THAT is why he was arrested with out being a major "lab operator",,le do not arrest people that have 1 vial of test on them unless other drugs found around such as narcotics and pain killers they also only doing under controlled deliveries or when they can get it on you as in traffic stop egym busting etc,,le dont arrest people for the sake of arresting unless they had interest and dealt even local ones and that was your "buddys" case,,,,just clarifying things for you mr moderator so you dont mislead the 21 year old that bought 3 vials

now! for you to moderate this place with out the immidiate banning of steve ray is risky for the getbig board so get back to your job and dont tell me wether i have credability or not

These are some bold statements made with zero backup.  To call the man a steroid dealer is way out of line and inappropriate for this board.  I know AJ and in no way is he connected to dealing steroids, just cause he mods that board does not make him a dealer.  Being a hormone user yourself GH15 I would think you would have used more restraint and discretion.  I know who you are you are a former European competitor who has not stepped on stage in many years and to make comments like this about other competitors is way out of line.

Dave P has had his problems but you cant deny his love for BB.  He works hard to put out the best info he can and has done a lot for this sport.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 07:42:26 PM »
I'll give you this, perhaps "fraud" wasn't the right word, after all, you're right, I have no idea who you are. However when you make statements like this, for example, how much gear Dave is on, that he's using Chinese underground garbage, this is what I'm calling you on. Do you know these things for fact? Have you talked to him about this? The answer is no, or you wouldn't be saying these things...how do I know this? Well, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

First let me clarify, I have no dealing interest. Several people on this board know me in "real" life or have at least met me and can back this up

As for the guy you're referring to, there was a little more to him then I think you're aware of...this was not some 2bit gym dealer. Further, for whatever it's worth, yes, some of his powders were from China, but a lot of it was not. He also dealt in pharmaceutical grade AAS quite a bit...obviously that stuff he did not make himself, since it was made in a licensed pharmacy. The stuff that fell under his UGL label, many people will attest that it was the "cleanest' on the market...why? Because of the nature and where it was made (not in his bathtub) and by who he had helping him make it. Further, like you always say, most UGL's are complete garbage, and I agree...but even you yourself have said that there are a very small minority of UGL's out there that are good...he fell into this very small category...you don't last nearly 20yrs in that game if your not.

I guess you don't know this, but moderators on this board do not have banning power...that's left to Ron. And as we all know he is very liberal about who he lets stay here...so that is out of my hands. However, several people have already approached him about this guy, so that should be taken care of very soon.

you left me speechless since after thinking about it youre right,,smart guys are hard to find and i know you got no interest in dealing it was a way of saying you knew this and that but it came out wrong after reading my broken english coupel times again,,no one that is participating on getbig regularly has any connection to the mess that is going on with undeground chinease garbage otherwize you wouldnt find him here posting,,
there are morons around the block.. youre not one of them so my applogies
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »
These are some bold statements made with zero backup.  To call the man a steroid dealer is way out of line and inappropriate for this board.  I know AJ and in no way is he connected to dealing steroids, just cause he mods that board does not make him a dealer.  Being a hormone user yourself GH15 I would think you would have used more restraint and discretion.  I know who you are you are a former European competitor who has not stepped on stage in many years and to make comments like this about other competitors is way out of line.

Dave P has had his problems but you cant deny his love for BB.  He works hard to put out the best info he can and has done a lot for this sport.

dont think he need your defense he seem pretty good with his own defenses
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
2 things

Or he plugged several grams of test undecanoate before going in. This would give you above average test levels for a couple of months at least.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
First, do not accuse someone of having anything to do with dealing steroids if they are not. It shows your lack of knowledge, and is a little uncool. Especially if it is Arnold Jr. which has nothing to do with that.

Second, Dave in that picture isnt bad. So he was in jail, so he is an ex-con, life goes on. He get caught, did his time, etc.  It wasnt a violent crime, he didn't assault, attack, physically hurt someone. So let it be already.  Dave loves the sport of bodybuilding, gets paid to do a job, and that is that. You want to keep complaining on Dave, do it on MD's site.