Author Topic: Who here is MAD AS HELL and NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE?  (Read 4749 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Who here is MAD AS HELL and NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE?
« on: October 29, 2007, 11:42:31 AM »
225 for 112 reps.

2nd place in Mr. Getbig.

Gravity Suit.

Meltdown?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Who here is MAD AS HELL and NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »
Have you forgotten to count all the screws loose in your head?
              I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.
You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 11:55:07 AM »
Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone.

Damn.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 12:00:55 PM »
Network = great movie!!  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 12:02:17 PM »
              I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.
You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

Good movie

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
good movie and an excellent video in the original post. can't believe NBC barred him from the debate.  >:(

affy

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 12:26:33 PM »
Ron Paul 2008!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »
is this bodybuilding gossip related?
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »
good movie and an excellent video in the original post. can't believe NBC barred him from the debate.  >:(

What passes for a "debate" these days is a fucking joke.

I shake my head at the state of this country's government. We are fucked

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:16 PM »
is this bodybuilding gossip related?

Haha - s'what I was thinking.   :)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »
Im mad as hell that with all the fucking problems we have in this country, our congressmen somehow seem to think steroids in baseball and wrestling is a worthy topic to sit around and discuss.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »
gravel is a cool guy. no chance at all though.

obama is the best choice. the best option america has had on a presidential ticket for a damn long time. but sadly, his chances arent that great either. corporate america and the clinton machine seem to have things underwrap.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 12:48:37 PM »
gravel is a cool guy. no chance at all though.

obama is the best choice. the best option america has had on a presidential ticket for a damn long time. but sadly, his chances arent that great either. corporate america and the clinton machine seem to have things underwrap.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obama doesn't have a chance. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 12:52:11 PM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obama doesn't have a chance. ::)
yes his chances are low. hillary has too much money, too much momentum.

his only chance is a mass realization among americans that we need change...REAL change. an intelligent, objective, and sincere politician in the white house.

but sadly...this wont happen. i hope it does though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 12:53:54 PM »

his only chance is a mass realization among americans that we need change...REAL change. an intelligent, objective, and sincere politician in the white house.

No way in hell this country EVER has a black president.

That's not a racist statement, it's a true statement

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »

there will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be a black president.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »
there will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be a black president.

Even if he got elected(he won't). he would be dead in a week.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »

quoted for truth

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

why dont you think it will happen? are you saying that america doesnt have the capability to create a society in which half of all the registered voters are free from ignorance, hatred and stupidity?

because that is what you are implying.

and if what you say indeeds become truth, then it is a very very sad truth...and a huge statement as to the true psychological nature of all humans.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »
i wish David Duke would run again.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 01:01:08 PM »
why dont you think it will happen? are you saying that america doesnt have the capability to create a society in which half of all the registered voters are free from ignorance, hatred and stupidity?

and if what you say indeeds become truth, then it is a very very sad truth...and a huge statement as to the true psychological nature of all humans.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
 It's the truth.

The true psychological nature of every creature on earth is that they are racist. that's why Lions don't fuck Zebras

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »

I think you underestimating the overwhelming feelings of racism that exist in the underbelly of this country.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 01:04:25 PM »
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
 It's the truth.

The true psychological nature of every creature on earth is that they are racist. that's why Lions don't fuck Zebras
you better watch out groink you know it's wrong and dangerous for a White Christian man to stand up for his race, it makes you a "racist", don't you know that? but when blacks, hispanics, jews and orientals do it it's "enlightenment" ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 01:04:35 PM »
i wish David Duke would run again.
hmmmm....

a grandmaster in the kkk, an anti-semite, and a felon...

not to mention complete idiot.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »
hmmmm....

a grandmaster in the kkk, an anti-semite, and a felon...

not to mention complete idiot.
check this site out and learn something youngster.

http://www.davidduke.com/