Author Topic: HEADBLADE?  (Read 4119 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: HEADBLADE?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 07:46:49 PM »
I just bought one today, the Sport version with triple blades.
I LOVE it, I've only used it once compared to the two previous times I used a Sensor Excel.
They say that the first couple of times it's got a learning curve, but I didn't cut myself a single time with it. Perfect shave all the way around, and I have a few ugly ass moles I have to concern myself with- which I nearly took them off with the standard razor.
Thus far, it's a MUST for anyone that shaves their head (can probably use it for arms and legs during contest time too), in my opinion.
I also bought the HeadShed lotion with it too, which gives a nice soothing menthol relaxation to the scalp. :)

This is THE only person so far who likes it.............like i said i wanna give the new one with wheels a try,
but last time i used it, i seriously had congealed lumps of blood clots on my head from where i got cut......
took a week or 2 to heal,....HEADBLADE...........it's aptly named

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
Thanks Mike.. ::)

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »
This is THE only person so far who likes it.............like i said i wanna give the new one with wheels a try,
but last time i used it, i seriously had congealed lumps of blood clots on my head from where i got cut......
took a week or 2 to heal,....HEADBLADE...........it's aptly named

sweet :-[
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
depilatory glove
h

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 10:36:29 PM »
I think the main thing when using a Headblade, is that you cannot use ANY pressure on it or you will cut yourself. Since you're pushing, pressure is a main concern.
If you are exerting too much pressure, you're not doing it right, and that's user error. ;)

Jizzacked

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 10:56:10 PM »
I tried one a few months ago... they are certified pieces of shit.  I threw it in the trash halfway through and fixed the mess with the trusty mach 3 turbo.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 11:08:41 PM »
I wouldn't put Headblade near my ball-sack..............that thing is a lethal weapon!
Speaking of urethral weapons, one time (at band camp) I was giving myself a trim with my clippers and decided, Hey, why not give myself a trim downstairs? So I was clipping away when OOOPS! I clipped my nutsack! It was like Nightmare on Chestnut Street with myself playing the roles of both Freddy and Johnny Depp. Blood everywhere and it didn't stop for about two hours. I was gonna go to the ER but someone told me the odds of getting a happy ending from the triage nurse was slim to none.

Special "What's Your Favorite Hairy Movie?" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 11:28:41 PM »
OUCH! :o

I don't know what your OUCHING. I get a real close shave and have never once cut or butchered myself.
and keep moving!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 01:04:36 AM »
Speaking of urethral weapons, one time (at band camp) I was giving myself a trim with my clippers and decided, Hey, why not give myself a trim downstairs? So I was clipping away when OOOPS! I clipped my nutsack! It was like Nightmare on Chestnut Street with myself playing the roles of both Freddy and Johnny Depp. Blood everywhere and it didn't stop for about two hours. I was gonna go to the ER but someone told me the odds of getting a happy ending from the triage nurse was slim to none.

Special "What's Your Favorite Hairy Movie?" Ed

Hahahah, Ed, your a funny guy when your not interviewing people. ;)
No doubt about it...

Jizzacked

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »
actually...

contrary to popular belief the more you shave your head BALD, not just shaved but BALD... the more difficult you are making it for your hair to grow back as the follicles continute to stay closed more so because there is no hair coming out.

link?  hadn't heard that one before, I prefer keeping my head shaved anyways, haven't had a haircut that didnt include a razor of some sort for close to 15 years or so.  if I go bald it wont be an issue :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 05:09:02 AM »
actually...

contrary to popular belief the more you shave your head BALD, not just shaved but BALD... the more difficult you are making it for your hair to grow back as the follicles continute to stay closed more so because there is no hair coming out.

Yea i don't really care either ..............(a couple hours after i shave my head with a razor.......i already have a full head of black stubble)

my head looks bald and "shiny" for about 2 hours

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2007, 05:42:43 AM »
HEADBLADE : should come with a disclaimer/warning label
"headblade may cause soft tissue damage/blunt force head trauma"
side effects include:severe cranial bleeding,dizziness/blood in eyes,deep puncture wounds
brain tissue exposure..............ex treme care should be used when using this product
death may result from massive blood loss
use care when operating

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 06:05:22 AM »
Anyone try this?
I got the Headblade "classic"......the thing ripped my head apart! (im talking almost needing stiches)
i tried it a few times to make sure it was me,everytime it looked like i was performing brain surgery with a rusty hacksaw
i use a Gillette Mach 5 razor (works fine)
im wondering if the Headblade "Sport" (it has wheels the "classic" does not) does a better job
im not going to buy the thing (my supermarket has a big display with a cardboard cut-out of Toney Freeman)
unless it's a big improvement over the "classic"

any thoughts?

I know what you mean, when I first tried it, It was like shaving with a broken bottle. I was bleeding everywhere. I just gave up on the thing and shave with a Schick throwaway.   But I like the headblade beanies.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2007, 06:56:10 AM »
actually...

bullshit, your hair will grow out of the follicle cavity otherwise you wouldn't be able to shave it.
someone that has been clean shaven (facial hair) his whole life can grow a good beard when he stops.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 06:59:21 AM »
I know what you mean, when I first tried it, It was like shaving with a broken bottle. I was bleeding everywhere. I just gave up on the thing and shave with a Schick throwaway.   But I like the headblade beanies.

They have cool Accessories ........................ but why does the main product shave your head like a chainsaw?!?!?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 08:17:02 AM »
They have cool Accessories ........................ but why does the main product shave your head like a chainsaw?!?!?

I can understand you not liking it, but you're on a tirade here.
You would think the first time you use anything, it's going to be the worst experience (learning curve, not used to it and cut yourself etc...). But the first time I used it, I got the best shave I've ever had. I can't see why anyone is THAT disappointed with the HeadBlade. ???

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2007, 08:21:43 AM »
I can understand you not liking it, but you're on a tirade here.
You would think the first time you use anything, it's going to be the worst experience (learning curve, not used to it and cut yourself etc...). But the first time I used it, I got the best shave I've ever had. I can't see why anyone is THAT disappointed with the HeadBlade. ???

Sorry bout the "tirade"...................i figured it would at least give me as good -or not quite as good a shave as the Gillette mach 5
i really didn't expect to be a bloody mess! (and i tried it a few times to be sure it wasn't just me......each time i had deep head wounds that required a week or more to heal)
just wanted to get others feedback................(was even going to try the new version with wheels if it was much improved)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2007, 08:54:43 AM »
Women want men with hair, you bald penisis.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2007, 09:00:55 AM »
This is the only place I've ever seen anything bad-certainly to this extent- about the HeadBlade. When I was "researching" the thing, I searched a few places..myspace had a couple sites related to it, and youtube even has a few videos of guys demonstrating its use.
The only negative comments I've seen outside GB, was that it's got a learning curce but once you get around that you have the best head shaves of your life. Thus far, that's proved true in my experience.
Maybe it's just because I got the Sport version (triple bladed, with the wheels), or perhaps the head lube helps a bit? Don't know, but I'm a happy camper with it. :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2007, 09:01:31 AM »

Chicks dig this look!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »

ahahahhahahahah "bald pensis"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »
Mike, i think you should go for a 'skullet'

part bald, part mullet... all fun!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2007, 12:27:02 PM »
Mike, i think you should go for a 'skullet'

part bald, part mullet... all fun!

serious up front................... ......party in the back!!
   i like it!!!!!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »

I saw a commercial for headblade today...