Author Topic: Would your daddy fight Kimbo?  (Read 4204 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Would your daddy fight Kimbo?
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:16:34 PM »
this poser claims his 6'5 335lb dads a fighting machine and would fight him after just watching one of Kimbos fights ::).........would any of your guys dads duke it out with Kimbo?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Would your daddy fight Kimbo?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
i think he's adopted

why would he otherwise be so small with his dad so big?

Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »
My daddy doesn't know who kimbo is,hell I don't know who kimbo is :-\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 06:41:24 PM »

well just google "kimbo slice" and show your pops the video and maybe he'll wanna throw hands like sincitys dad does ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »
well just google "kimbo slice" and show your pops the video and maybe he'll wanna throw hands like sincitys dad does ;D

Hahaha,my daddy doesn't associate with the likes of Kimbo ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »

maybe your buddy berzerk "im gonna fight muay thai in the summer of 2007" fury can tell you
he's quite the expert on mma, ive heard
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »
SS I need to urinate, Mind moving your head since your on my nuts so bad.... Fuck see here's the thing, my dad told me he wants to fight kimbo. He's only 43 how old was Mercer? Why couldn't it be a possible thing. Kimbo fights freak show matches, and my dad would be a freak show match... 335 is rather large in MMA you dumbfuck... Plus my old man has fought it's not like it's something that he just watched and said I could throw hands with the black... Fuck dude before you embaress your dumb ass learn some facts.. Lay off teh fucking Penis needle I think the drugs are getting to you..

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 09:29:31 PM »
SS I need to urinate, Mind moving your head since your on my nuts so bad.... Fuck see here's the thing, my dad told me he wants to fight kimbo. He's only 43 how old was Mercer? Why couldn't it be a possible thing. Kimbo fights freak show matches, and my dad would be a freak show match... 335 is rather large in MMA you dumbfuck... Plus my old man has fought it's not like it's something that he just watched and said I could throw hands with the ####... Fuck dude before you embaress your dumb ass learn some facts.. Lay off teh fucking Penis needle I think the drugs are getting to you..
Meltdown!..........another tough guy that calls people names on the Internet ::).............I guarantee you wouldn't say a peep in real life ;)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »
Meltdown!..........another tough guy that calls people names on the Internet ::).............I guarantee you wouldn't say a peep in real life ;)

Meltdown not really but great attempt at covering your own ass huh? Did I hit home on that one? Tough guy calling names, look at yourself there jester.. Why wouldn't I say that in real life.. I wouldn't stress an internet tough guy.. Twat.. ::) Oh brother these "POSERS"

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »
Meltdown not really but great attempt at covering your own ass huh? Did I hit home on that one? Tough guy calling names, look at yourself there jester.. Why wouldn't I say that in real life.. I wouldn't stress an internet tough guy.. Twat.. ::) Oh brother these "POSERS"
hahahaha! look at this kid melting and trying to act all tough on the net ::)..... I love it! I fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »
hahahaha! look at this kid melting and trying to act all tough on the net ::)..... I love it! I fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!

You of all people saying this makes me laugh.. Your the one who sits on the net flamming dudes... Internet keyboard huh? Plus Im not getting tough, this is the internet dude.. It's a fucking computer. Dont take things to heart there big guy.. Would it make things better if you went and made a bowl of chilli? I hate the whole typing thing cause it has no tone... It's what the reader wants it to be.. Im not getting tough just talking, but think what you want.. Now you can hit the gym with a story..

"Hey guys, last night I owned this little skinny twat, he thought he was tough but I told him what was up. I wish you guys were there" -SS

If that is you "I feel sorry for your mother"

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 09:50:48 PM »
You of all people saying this makes me laugh.. Your the one who sits on the net flamming dudes... Internet keyboard huh? Plus Im not getting tough, this is the internet dude.. It's a fucking computer. Dont take things to heart there big guy.. Would it make things better if you went and made a bowl of chilli? I hate the whole typing thing cause it has no tone... It's what the reader wants it to be.. Im not getting tough just talking, but think what you want.. Now you can hit the gym with a story..

"Hey guys, last night I owned this little skinny twat, he thought he was tough but I told him what was up. I wish you guys were there" -SS

stop just stop!.... you're embarrassing yourself.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

. . . your "dad" is an awful big man in more ways than one. i don't think i'd have it in me to raise someone else's kid . . .

do you wonder if your biological dad is someone famous . . . like ted nugent?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 10:01:49 PM »
. . . your "dad" is an awful big man in more ways than one. i don't think i'd have it in me to raise someone else's kid . . .

do you wonder if your biological dad is someone famous . . . like ted nugent?

Raising someone elses kid is the only way you could have them right? Or did they come out with a way for you guys to carry kids now???

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »

Raising someone elses kid is the only way you could have them right? Or did they come out with a way for you #### to carry kids now???

too bad your "dad" didn't teach you english . . . it'd make communicating w you a lot easier. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »
too bad your "dad" didn't teach you english . . . it'd make communicating w you a lot easier. 

I'm from the US and have spoke english all my life.. How about you there princess?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 10:13:56 PM »
I'm from the US and have spoke english all my life.. How about you there princess?

haha . . . "have spoke english all my life."  idaho = n. mexico, or your biological parents = retards. 

p.s. I'm from S. Arabia. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »

haha . . . "have spoke english all my life."  idaho = n. mexico, or your biological parents = retards. 

p.s. I'm from S. Arabia. 

ohh fuck another camel jockey.. i'll be careful in what I say I don't want to hear about yet another suicide bomber killing 4 people.. Let me guess your 5'2" have a mustache, are wearing my jeans from 6th grade that got shipped to the big sandbox.. And right now you have a AK-47 laying next to you... Do you ride a camel????

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »
ohh fuck another camel jockey.. i'll be careful in what I say I don't want to hear about yet another suicide bomber killing 4 people.. Let me guess your 5'2" have a mustache, are wearing my jeans from 6th grade that got shipped to the big sandbox.. And right now you have a AK-47 laying next to you... Do you ride a camel????

haha . . . monumental knowledge of the world around you.

I take back what I said about your "dad." He did a terrible job raising you . . . probably told you it was ok to drop out after the tenth grade b/c he'd done just fine w his third grade education. 

My family could buy and sell your state a hundred times over (thank you for continuing to drive your gas-guzzling 10 year old pickup.)

I'm taller than you . . . in fact, I'm as tall as your "dad." :D  Yes, I have a mustache. and I also have a beard. 

I sometimes ride camels. my family own hundreds. we also own horses that are each worth more than you.  :D

P.S. I probably do have an AK-47 lying around somewhere . . . but I don't need it b/c your president sells my family the latest in weapons technology.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
haha . . . monumental knowledge of the world around you.

I take back what I said about your "dad." He did a terrible job raising you . . . probably told you it was ok to drop out after the tenth grade b/c he'd done just fine w his third grade education. 

My family could buy and sell your state a hundred times over (thank you for continuing to drive your gas-guzzling 10 year old pickup.)

I'm taller than you . . . in fact, I'm as tall as your "dad." :D  Yes, I have a mustache. and I also have a beard. 

I sometimes ride camels. my family own hundreds. we also own horses that are each worth more than you.  :D

Are you Protien Farts cousin??? Alright prince Ali... I'll tell jasmine to cage the tiger cause you and the blue geenie are coming over. I take it you guys are riding the magic carpet or maybe you could ride two horses at the same time???

I bet your parents own the indoor ski slope in Dubai to right?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 10:43:00 PM »
Are you Protien Farts cousin??? Alright prince Ali... I'll tell jasmine to cage the tiger cause you and the blue geenie are coming over. I take it you guys are riding the magic carpet or maybe you could ride two horses at the same time???

I bet your parents own the indoor ski slope in Dubai to right?

jesus christ, dubai is not s. arabia.  and disney is not s. arabian either. 

on a more serious note, you write like you're about eight.

be honest, did you finish high school? or is the school system in idaho that bad?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 02:32:36 AM »
this poser claims his 6'5 335lb dads a fighting machine and would fight him after just watching one of Kimbos fights ::).........would any of your guys dads duke it out with Kimbo?

hahahahaha in all honest SS, if his dad is really a 335 pound fighting machine why would he just stand back all these years and watch his son grow up to be a 179 pound lying little wigger queer???

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 06:39:04 AM »
hahahahaha in all honest SS, if his dad is really a 335 pound fighting machine why would he just stand back all these years and watch his son grow up to be a 179 pound lying little wigger queer???

It's actually 190. Far from a wigger, damn proud to be white and wouldnt want it any other way. Let mer guess your a big yoked monster who puts down 12 eggs for breakfast a gallon of orange juice and a whole loaf of bread.. You must be one of these guys that puts 365 up 14 times to huh? Oh brother here comes another getbig monster....

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 06:52:31 AM »
It's actually 190. Far from a wigger, damn proud to be white and wouldnt want it any other way. Let mer guess your a big yoked monster who puts down 12 eggs for breakfast a gallon of orange juice and a whole loaf of bread.. You must be one of these guys that puts 365 up 14 times to huh? Oh brother here comes another getbig monster....

no time for all that, i just pound your sister and throw your mom down the stairs most days

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 07:02:39 AM »
no time for all that, i just pound your sister and throw your mom down the stairs most days

No wonder the V went to shit.. With fucking twunts like you trying to flame people the fun would get old real quick.